Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 39. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Eloncity decentralizes the electricity infrastructure into millions of self-sufficient microorganisms. Locally produced energy is available 24/7 and competes directly with utilities. Everybody uses eloncity's open technology to make electricity virtually free.
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Haichuan Jiang, System Verification Manager. Jiang has 10+ years technical experience
in system testing and software testing programs. He’s success in managing Integrated 
Communication Exchange System verification projects.                                               

Activity: 43
Eloncity is a great project. I'm doing a bounty program promoting this project
Hi, may I ask how to check if my account was confirmed for airdrop and for what exactly ammount ? 8888 right ?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Hello team! Are you planning a new partnership? I am interested in partners in the Asian region. Where can I read this information?
Eloncity Project is very interesting and very promising. People use Eloncity's open technologies to make electricity virtually free so that we can electrolyticize the world with clean energy. one of the best projects in 2018.
Activity: 31
ELONCITY decentralizes our power infrastructure into million of self-sufficient microgrids. Locally-produced renewable energy is available 24-7.
Activity: 196
A bold, but equally interesting idea of energy in the future, the project will be successful.
the idea is bold, I wait for more public information.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Very nice wish you good luck .it is a big success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think this project is useful. and you will get a higher marketing . Good luck in this fantastic project Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Well orginized project. Impressive team and the concept is innovatove enough to consider supporting you guys
when ico star ? what price your token?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I'm very interested. I think that the type of energy affects the cost of the project.  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 129
eloncity , A: DC network is much easier to connect. There is no frequency to follow or phase to synchronize. As long as the voltage is similar, it is very easy to tape into DC network.
eloncity ,  customer-sited and community-based renewable energy generators, coupled with intelligent networked BESS, in-front-the-meter BESS and behind-the-meter BESS, fulfill all or nearly all the local energy demands.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Get ready for the “Eloncity x Crypto Crow” AMA on July 11, Wednesday at 10M (CST)! We will be giving away 8,888 ECTs for those who participate this live streaming AMA event. Everyone has the chance to win! More details are shown in the pic below.

Activity: 38
What is the hardcap and softcap of the project?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, any information about token sale? How many soft cap and hard cap for this projet? I cant find this information in your site and this thread.

When does the team plan to unlock tokens? 6 weeks after the end of the token sale?

Hi, please check the ELONCITY Private Contribution Application form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform

Thank you admin, i can see complete information about token sale and softcap/hardcap. I will watch this thread and i m thinking to participate in this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 59
Hello dev, any information about token sale? How many soft cap and hard cap for this projet? I cant find this information in your site and this thread.

When does the team plan to unlock tokens? 6 weeks after the end of the token sale?

Is the token bonus locked? If so, how long will it be locked?

Hi, please check the ELONCITY Private Contribution Application form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeAz1MEVQ0qzdyQbb5-3cP876NmsaYgoA1ozLSZEhpVv9dhGg/viewform
Pages:
Jump to: