Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 49. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Hello Eloncity Team,

I can find that you seems to focus only in United State (with many problems in California was given as examples). Do you think when the Eloncity solutions will be applied worldwide? Krypital@Seoul

Thank you so much!
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Eloncity team has just released the whitepaper will full details about the project, the solutions, token sales....
You can check at Whitepaper: https://eloncity.io/download/Eloncity_WhitePaper_V0.87_20180626_Final_Release.pdf
I am really considering this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
On May 22–23, the very first “Blockchaining The Future” Summit of 2018 was held at W Hotel in Taipei. The summit was sponsored by Yangming Mountain Future Society, founded by renowned Chinese economist, Jiaming Zhu. The summit is targeted for all blockchain industry affiliates in Asia and is supported by a long list of supporters including the Monte Jade Science and Technology Association of Taiwan, Hong Kong Blockchain Association, Asia-Pacific Blockchain Association, Bitfield Entertainment Inc., ANYPAY TOKEN, and more. Zhiguo Mao, former Chief Executive; Xiulian Zhang, former director of Taiwan’s Financial Management Committee; Shouxun Zhou, Secretary General of The Monte Jode Science and Technology Association of Taiwan; Jiaming Zhu, Honorary Chairman of the Yangming Mountain Future Society; and Xishi Ye, current director of the Yangming Mountain Future Society, all attended the summit’s opening ceremony. The conference aimed to build an international platform that would allow blockchain experts across the Asia-Pacific region to fully integrate, communicate, and develop together.

Activity: 210
Hello ElonCity , I'm quite a bit curios about the so called "microgrids". What are the equipments to use in order to build one of this ? Krypital@Seoul
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
quarkchain.io
I've seen the whitepaper project Eloncity and it looks interesting.  This is a great idea indeed potential project in the future.
I also want to add that all projects from Krypital bring profit for investors! This is one of the main reasons to invest in Eloncity
Activity: 56
Eloncit seems to be a promising ICO for me. I'm gonna have a look at the white paper now..
Activity: 140
if project sucess , it's will future of  energy of the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Eloncity model offers a multifaceted solution that employs decentralized renewable
energy resources to attain safe, healthy, vibrant and equitable energy future for all.
Read full article:http://bit.ly/2MrZVBL .                                                               

Activity: 27
I like the construct of this business!
Faultless logo, a very excellent project, reasoned results!
I have worked hard as requested but received only 0. I have submitted a complaint for 1 week but have not received any response yet. Are you really working? I trust the project and intend to invest so do not let me down.

Please submit the check-response form ( https://goo.gl/forms/yKlTtoy2vzlSK4qm1 ) if you meet problem. Then check the admins' feedbacks here: ( https://goo.gl/zELhLt ). The submitted questions will be replied in 3 business days. You can also contact @Grace111 through telegram. Please join Bounty Telegram Group https://t.me/KrypitalBounty for more information.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
I've seen the whitepaper project Eloncity and it looks interesting.  This is a great idea indeed potential project in the future.
Activity: 70
Great news from Eloncity team: Kelvin Xu, Jasmine Zhang join the Eloncity Board of Advisors Announcement
More details at: https://medium.com/eloncity/kelvin-xu-jasmine-zhang-join-the-eloncity-board-of-advisors-announcement-fe08892ca5ed
Cheers!!
Activity: 105
I have some question about this project
Can you explain for me
First, I don’t understand what “power the world for free” is? That mean we will use electricity all free?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I have not looked at the whitepaper yet, but I do not know what projects are more prominent than clean energy projects like Wepower, PowerLedger?
Activity: 140
The most important thing is to show all your investors and customers the value and importance of the product you are working on.
Activity: 182
Your company is very promising and has a place to be in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 252
I have worked hard as requested but received only 0. I have submitted a complaint for 1 week but have not received any response yet. Are you really working? I trust the project and intend to invest so do not let me down.
If viewed from the roadmap I think this project is prepared in such a way that the project is successful. and I think this is really a long-term project. good luck

where will eloncity project takes off? from the ceo's linkedin profile, eloncity is under singaporean laws? and if you want to use the eloncity services, is the price competitive over your local energy supplier?

Reply from Mike:

The potential markets for the Eloncity Solution would be areas that are being served by fossil fuel and the nuclear powered centralized grid, or areas that lack electricity services. Eloncity’s market penetration strategy intends on providing full turnkey solutions in areas that lack electricity infrastructure, while simultaneously offering tailored Eloncity solutions to incumbent utilities to address the chronic challenges facing the existing centralized
grids. The restructuring of existing utility regulatory regimes is not a prerequisite for the success of Eloncity market transformations.

During the initial market development phase, the Foundation will focus on disaster-prone and rural areas because these areas: (a) either have no electricity services or are the areas most vulnerable to electricity service disruptions, which would benefit the most from the Eloncity Model; (b) typically lack the local capacity to plan and create a safe, secure and sustainable energy future; and (c) are hard-to-reach and underserved communities. With a
more reliable, secure, affordable decentralized renewable energy system, Eloncity microgrids aid underserved communities in rural areas to join the mainstream economy.

Concurrently, the Foundation will collaborate with utilities in dense urban areas to provide the Eloncity Model to address pockets of constrained service areas on the centralized grids. During periods of high energy demands, the congested areas do not have the adequate T&D capacity to import needed electricity to meet the customer’s energy needs reliably. The traditional solution would include costly grid infrastructure upgrades and would re-commission
fossil fuel or nuclear power plants. On the other hand, the Eloncity Model produces renewable energy locally for local consumption, thus negating the need for costly upgrades of the centralized grid infrastructure.

And finally, is the price competitive over your local energy supplier? Our answer is a resounding YES!
Energy is the origin of life, what do you think if we can apply Blockchain technology to the management, distribution of precious resources of our world?
Please tell me detail about apply Blockchain technology to the management? How can Eloncity do it?  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Reply from Mike:

There are numerous technologies and approaches that can be used to manage and distribute the world’s precious resources. The technologies and approaches employed are based on the target outcomes.

For the Elconcity Model, we use blockchain technology to create an open, secured and consensus-based platform to exchange local renewable energy, and share resources costs-benefits. The blockchain platform is critical in breaking down siloed markets and liberating deeply rooted constraints to bring more communities into the shared regenerative economy.
Hi, everybody. I can't find white Eloncity paper. There is no white paper on the site. Tell me where to find the white paper.

whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkUNgo1_m4X4gf96rfnwEIN-W4P5HB9c/view?usp=sharing
Pages:
Jump to: