Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 54. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
the sky quality, wind quality and all the perfect volume that will be popular over the future.eloncity is a project to start to execute.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
I believe you intern to make energy trade transparent, which is a good idea. what region do you plan to cover?
I mean continent or country
I didn't see that information. We have to wait for the team to publish the white paper. But I hope that the team Eloncity  will choose the Asian region-this is the most promising region.
The electricity market is very large, so any region will be promising for the development of Eloncity. But I most want to see development plans Eloncity.
Activity: 113
SInce Eloncity model is based on DC, how will it work along with the existing system as many households already has AC Electronic appliances
How long will it take an avearge household to harvest and store 32GWhr of Electricity in order to qualify to earn the 1 ECT for miners?
Activity: 182
7/7/2018 krypital have event at Viet Nam about project eloncity? it's real?
whitepaper of project will coming soon ?i wait it's so long....
when pre-sale will start?
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
A very ambitious project indeed! In the current market you need to have a very promising idea with great teammembers, and Eloncity seems to be just that! Also I love the name Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 59

Eloncity Twitter News

Andy was answering questions yesterday in our telegram group! If there are any questions you
would like our founder to answer, come join our telegram: http://t.me/Eloncity .                      

I really wonder how advanced blockchain technology can be applied into power management field. I really consider this project and wait for the success.
I am waiting for the solution details (usually described in whitepapers) and I may contribute a small investment in Eloncity.

Hi, thanks for being interested in the project. The details will be released ASAP.
~
Have you had campaigns with signature in bitcointalk forum for Eloncity supporters?
In the OP, I only saw bounty in Telegram channel.

Yes, we have signature bounty program. Please check the link here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-eloncity-power-the-world-for-free-4443361
Like interesting project, had good hardcore team and advisor. I just check the official website but ican't found / get an information about the project like Withpaper. We need more infotmation about how your project be going, alocation , information tokens , benefit, in case or any. I'll watch for these one.

Thanks for being interested in Eloncity project. The whitepaper is under proofreading. We will publish it on the website once it is ready. Please stay with us to see the benefits it take to us.
when we can read whitepaper of you?

The whitepaper is under proofreading. It will be published ASAP.
Activity: 266
It is an amazing idea. I think that blockchain technology can significantly improve the sphere of supplies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
I like Eloncity main goal. They want to solve the universal problem that affects everyone. The Eloncity project focuses on replacing traditional energy systems with a power grid infrastructure consisting of millions of self-supplying micro-networks, and thus makes renewable energy widely available, at any time of the day. This will eliminate the imbalance in the demand for renewable energy, which is a hot topic in recent years. Their idea of creating free electricity will solve the problem of a million people.
https://www.soar.earth/
I believe you intern to make energy trade transparent, which is a good idea. what region do you plan to cover?
I didn't see that information. We have to wait for the team to publish the white paper. But I hope that the team Eloncity  will choose the Asian region-this is the most promising region.
if project sucess , it's will future of  energy of the world.

you can add more information on the project, it was wait too long.
when we can buy your token?
Activity: 448
Activity: 41
Hungarian translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: