Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ECT] Eloncity - Power the World for FREE - page 50. (Read 7049 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 59
SInce Eloncity model is based on DC, how will it work along with the existing system as many households already has AC Electronic appliances
How long will it take an avearge household to harvest and store 32GWhr of Electricity in order to qualify to earn the 1 ECT for miners?

Reply from Mike:

Please refer to pages 31 to 33 of the Eloncity whitepaper for the discussion on how the proposed DC system works with existing system and AC appliances.  

Regarding storing newly harvested renewable energy in a battery storage system, we do not envision any household would store this huge amount of 32 GWh of electricity. The mining mechanism issues rewards based on blocks of one MWh. An average all-electric US household consumes around 22.6 MWh of electricity annually, and an average electric and natural gas US household consumes around 10.7 MWh of electricity annually. This means that for an average all-electric US household, it could store 1 MWh of electricity in about two weeks, and an average electric and natural gas US household could store 1 MWh of electricity in about 4.5 weeks.
How they will intend to make this project into reality? I mean what variables did they consider to pitch this kind of idea?

Reply from Mike:

You can get a more detailed description of the Eloncity Model from the project whitepaper on our website. We look forward to your comments on specific areas.
energy prices transparent to all a,d aspiring to make it virtually free in order to power the world with clean energy is the most ambitious thing I have heard this week.. you have my attention! Good luck!

Reply from Mike:

Thank you for your comments.

We have a bold vision for our collective energy future that is clean, reliable, affordable, sustainable and more equitable for all. We will face great challenges, but we are confident that we will attain this future with active participation of the communities around the world.

In an Eloncity community, the locational real-time energy price will be openly published to all participating community members. The availability of real-time energy prices is critical to allow community members to make the informed decision on when and how to exchange their energy with other members of the community.

Power the world virtually free of charge is our aim. We calculated that energy prices for a well-planned, designed, constructed and operated community-based renewable microgrid, such as Eloncity, can get below US$0.04 per delivered kWh. This is much lower than the average residential retail electricity price across the US, which ranges from around US$0.0965 to US$0.3205 per delivered kWh. However, looking at only the energy bill prices does not give a complete picture of the cost. A robust energy cost model would take into account the additional costs due to environmental and health impacts, economic productivity losses, plus other social impacts due to the power service disruption of the centralized grids that tend to be more vulnerable to natural or human-induced disasters.
As far as I know, wind generators have a limited service life and can break if there are strong gusts of wind. I saw wind generators with other blades. And the Question. Why are they in the water in the picture?

Reply From Mike:

Modern wind generators typically last around 20-25 years. During this time, some parts may need to be replaced. Some of the early modern wind generators were installed in the 1980’s and many of them are still working, without the need for any major components to be replaced.

Wind generators can fail when they are operated outside their limits or do not have proper maintenance. During storms, the wind generator’s blades feather, or point into the wind to reduce their surface area. In severe conditions, the blades can even be locked down to ride out severe gusts to prevent catastrophic failure.

The wind generators that you see in the Eloncity video are part of the offshore wind farms that are common in Europe and North America. Even though offshore wind farms can be expensive and difficult to build and maintain, they offer significant benefits and thus have their reasons for their increasing deployment. Examples of offshore wind farm advantages include:  

wind speeds that tend to be faster than on land thus much more electricity can be generated;

Offshore wind speeds tend to be steadier than on land, which means a more reliable source of electricity;

Many coastal areas have very high energy needs, thus building offshore wind farms in these areas can help to meet those energy needs from local sources (a major theme of the Eloncity Model, local power for local consumption).
Thanks for being with us! We appreciate it!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
ELONCITY
It's hard to get used to what was not so long ago a fantasy. All that makes the world one and capable of perfection. Everything that makes a person a person. I look forward to the start of ELONCITY.
I think that green energy is the main energy of the future. That is why I see great prospects in Eloncity. I am sure that The eloncity token will be very valuable.
You are right. Now energy projects are among the most popular. And low-cost electricity is valued in all countries.
I hope I can participate in pre-sale tokens eloncity
https://www.soar.earth/
It's hard to get used to what was not so long ago a fantasy. All that makes the world one and capable of perfection. Everything that makes a person a person. I look forward to the start of ELONCITY.
I think that green energy is the main energy of the future. That is why I see great prospects in Eloncity. I am sure that The eloncity token will be very valuable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Mr Andy Li seems to be a very experienced, behind Eloncity, a well-known blockchain mentor. I believe in this project and believe in the team, they are seriously taking every step to make it a successful ICO.
Activity: 888
Merit: 1001
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
it seems feasible. very clear visualization and has full package manpower. Looking forward congrats
Activity: 140
How long will the project go into practice?

Maybe in 5 weeks eloncity will sell ico?
Activity: 5
Eloncity have a team support and a community  very strong , i think it is success i love  this concept .
Activity: 112
Upcoming Live AMA with Andy Li - Hosted by KBit

Don't miss a live AMA interview with Eloncity's founder, Andy Li! 

Free Airdrops will be available for those that join the official Eloncity Telegram group and Register for a Tokeneed UID.

CLICK LINK AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AIRDROP
http://bit.ly/2IqW99i
Activity: 140
The future of electric power is eloncity.
Eloncity's mission is to power the world for free through the use of IoT technology. Machine Learning and AI
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
An excellent project, the developers of which have extensive experience in various fields of activity, which together gives a colossal result, making the project a strong and promising!
Activity: 126
Clean energy is developing in large countries. The concept of Eloncity is very consistent with the world energy trend. The research team seems to be very qualified and they certainly can keep up with the challenges that a new project must undergo. I trust the project will be successful!
SEMUX www.semux.org
Hi, everybody. I can't find white Eloncity paper. There is no white paper on the site. Tell me where to find the white paper.
Pages:
Jump to: