Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EDU] EduCoin | Blockchain Platform for Education - page 15. (Read 170104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
I was originally turned on to EDU coin by user bitcoinreviews(thanks Smiley)

Just checked out the website....very powerful stuff!
In a time when scam coins with nothing to offer are released daily EDUcoin has the opportunity to shine. The moment is now, seize it!

Devs: get with the program and find the talent to move this coin to the next level. Honestly for a few BTC you can get a couple devs to make the switch to X13. When the code is ready, you could reach out to [email protected] bet his team would review the code for free. disclaimer: this is not guaranteed but worth a shot.

Timeline: you have about 4 weeks to change the algo before the huge scrypt asic machines are released. We are talking 750 mh/s miners that will decimate the coin and efforts of all miners before them. If you truly believe in EDU you should move mountains in the next 4 weeks to get the algo switched to anything but scrypt.

Looking forward to the future...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
any news for the EDU 2.0 ?
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
perhaps some of the hackathon participants could assist

The last post here was really 5 days ago . . ?

How are you trying to attract talent? Maybe we can help . . .
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
perhaps some of the hackathon participants could assist
Activity: 167

The Development Fund is over 50-million EDU.

Nothing new to report regarding the update to X13. The community activity is greatly appreciated, however, we have not yet attracted the necessary development talent we hoped to attract.  This is a long term process.

Edumoto
Hi DEV Team,

Any update on the EDU 2.0 release date. I believe if we get regular updates on the release we can bring more engagement in the social media. July end is approaching we need a promising update so everyone can get excited and start working.

Thanks.

Yes any progress updates would be most welcome Smiley

Also how big is the development fund so far?
Hi DEV Team,

Any update on the EDU 2.0 release date. I believe if we get regular updates on the release we can bring more engagement in the social media. July end is approaching we need a promising update so everyone can get excited and start working.

Thanks.

Yes any progress updates would be most welcome Smiley
Hi DEV Team,

Thanks.

I completely agree. Would be nice to see some more involvement from Dev(s) and know what's going on so we can help promote as a community.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi DEV Team,

Thanks.

Activity: 182
BestBitcoinReviews.com is giving away 21,000 EDU coins to the first 7 lucky people that post their deposit address on this thread.

In there signatures you mean? SO as not to cause issue of locking the board by posting addresses for giveaways....

I was just trying to get some more activity on this thread . . . Don't want to lock the board though . . . Alternatively or additionally we could offer this to the EDU twitter followers if they re-tweet etc.

Wink totally.
If you do, I will RT to my followers.

Let's do this, if the person that manages the EDU twitter account steps up and likes the idea and posts their deposit address then I will donate a few million for twitter retweet give a ways.

To education!

https://twitter.com/Educoin_Crypto
https://twitter.com/satoshiedumoto
BestBitcoinReviews.com is giving away 21,000 EDU coins to the first 7 lucky people that post their deposit address on this thread.

In there signatures you mean? SO as not to cause issue of locking the board by posting addresses for giveaways....

I was just trying to get some more activity on this thread . . . Don't want to lock the board though . . . Alternatively or additionally we could offer this to the EDU twitter followers if they re-tweet etc.

Wink totally.

Let's do this, if the person that manages the EDU twitter account steps up and likes the idea and posts their deposit address then I will donate a few million for twitter retweet give a ways.

To education!

Wink totally.

Anyone having trouble syncing wallet  Huh

So far no issues on this end. Windows wallet.

Thanks guys, it started working again.

Good.
Sometimes when syncing is slow, open the debug window and look at the "info", it shows in more detail whether its updating or stuck

Thanks guys, it started working again.

No issues here
Pages:
Jump to: