Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EDU] EduCoin | Blockchain Platform for Education - page 32. (Read 170139 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
几傻逼创个教育币还开两网站,搞的自己跟外国币一样·· 谁买谁傻逼··

哥们不懂就别装懂!
edu是纯外币,你自己找高人看看吧!眼光不行就别乱叫。
至于马克思自己创建个cn的中文站点,纯粹是个人爱好,也就4月初才建的!我也有这想法,建一个,被他抢先了!这个利于教育币在国内的推广!按你这意思地球币还有几个语言的网站呢,它是哪个国家的币种?
是不是纯外币,找个英语好的看下网站,看下开发者的聊天记录。英语纯正不纯正看看就知道!

至于你,可以一边去了!!不懂装懂的SB!

几傻逼创个教育币还开两网站,搞的自己跟外国币一样·· 谁买谁傻逼··

无知!真丢中国人的脸你!没事跑这里来装老手?。。。丢人
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

www.educoin.cn

Educoin China already online.

but still under construction.

keep doing!!!!! Grin

教育币中国已经上线,各项功能正在建设中!

加油干!!! Grin
Activity: 167
We are looking at several issues starting with Forkpool going down.

--EduCoin Dev Team

edit. Appears that http://edu.multi-pool.eu/ is running okay.

After going down for several hours, Forkpool is back up.

Those of you who switched may consider staying on your current pool in order to balance out the load. Prior to Forkpool going down, over 90% of the hashrate was concentrated in just one pool!

If you're not satisfied with your pool (speed, fees) feel free to give the operator feedback before switching.

--EduCoin Dev Team

--EduCoin Dev Team

ok

--EduCoin Dev Team

hey educoin dev , I have a problem with my wallet
after my pc crashed last night I am unable to open my educoin wallet , when I start the wallet it is not responding ( all white )
I tried fixing it by deleting the educoin file in the roaming section and downloaded the wallet again ,but still the same problem
do you have any advice how to fix it

The most important step is to secure your wallet.dat file. If you haven't backed it up (everyone should backup) you can locate the original file in C:\users\"your computer username"\AppData\Roaming\Educoin  Move the wallet.dat file to somewhere safe.

Then delete the EduCoin folder and the client directory. Download a new copy of the wallet and run the file. Add conf details as needed. Place your wallet.dat file back and resync.

If this does not work, please search for scrypt coin troubleshooting posts such as those for dogecoin. Since EduCoin is new, you will have a better chance at finding a solution by researching more broadly within the Scrypt class of coins.

--EduCoin Dev Team

p.s. Please share your results here or on Reddit so that everyone can support each other. Good luck.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
hey educoin dev , I have a problem with my wallet
after my pc crashed last night I am unable to open my educoin wallet , when I start the wallet it is not responding ( all white )
I tried fixing it by deleting the educoin file in the roaming section and downloaded the wallet again ,but still the same problem
do you have any advice how to fix it
no worries matey.

I like this coin Wink

educoin.cn already registered by me~ LOL

@aumarx, that is Incredible!  Cheesy 

Thank you for your support, and if you need any details please feel free to reach the main dev directly at: [email protected]

-Edumoto
a chinese educoin website under construction.
http://educoin.ozdav.com/123.jpg

Smiley
did I miss some news , why is someone with 150.000 KHs on foorkpool mining educoin ,he started less then 24h ago
does he know something we don`t

Hi Tyson, we're looking at that too. It's unexpected and we're examining the situation. If anyone else can add some insight to this please comment here.  Thanks

--EduCoin Dev Team

Many posts back it was mentioned that a china group would be pumping EDU once it hits block 90K. 10k before the block 100k reward halving.
It could be related to that... heavy front loading.

+1 China will do what China wants. But we'll be the first to say that everyone should stay calm and be realistic. We are not interested in getting to the moon with market manipulation. Miners hoarding a ridiculous supply of EDU--or any coin for that matter--for the purpose of short term low BTC dumping are only hurting their own profit outlook. Smart money is long term. And even smarter money contributes.
Activity: 182
did I miss some news , why is someone with 150.000 KHs on foorkpool mining educoin ,he started less then 24h ago

Hi Tyson, we're looking at that too. It's unexpected and we're examining the situation. If anyone else can add some insight to this please comment here.  Thanks

--EduCoin Dev Team

Many posts back it was mentioned that a china group would be pumping EDU once it hits block 90K. 10k before the block 100k reward halving.
It could be related to that... heavy front loading.

--EduCoin Dev Team
Activity: 644
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Diff is going up! Now it's 1.1
Activity: 574
Hey all, thanks again for trading with CryptoALTeX.

I'm here to announce we now have the LTC/DGC markets open, I know some of you have been awaiting that feature, well it has arrived Smiley

Still working out a small bug on the order page with firefox, but all else should be good to go Smiley

Thanks,

Chiznitz
Pages:
Jump to: