Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EDUFEX - Blockchain Enabled Platform of E-learning. - page 2. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello everybody, what do you think about cooperation with asian platforms?
Activity: 66

Guys, you have to create two separate groups for different languages, it will be more useful for some people

Edufex needs to increase the market, imo they haven't enough students for it now
brand new
Activity: 0

Hello everybody, what do you think the listing price will be?

They will update you on their listing price very soon.
brand new
Guys, you have to create two separate groups for different languages, it will be more useful for some people
Activity: 4
Hello everybody, what do you think the listing price will be?
Can I ask guys, what exchanges will you connect to Edufex?
brand new

Can someone explain me, do we have to withdraw the tokens to a portfolio at the end of the ICO or can we let them on the Edufex's platform?

No need to withdraw after ending IFO. You can trade your tokens after listing Edufex in an exchange or buy their courses from their website.
Can someone explain me, do we have to withdraw the tokens to a portfolio at the end of the ICO or can we let them on the Edufex's platform?
brand new

Hello, what kinds of challenges or hurdles have you run into along the way? Also can you expand on some of the major updates that your project is bringing to the table in the short-term?

This is a new project, so I don't think they faced a big problem, but if they do, I think the team will solve it because I believe in them.
Activity: 1

Do you have any plans to attract non-crypto investors to your project because it is the success of a project to get more investors who are still not in the crypto world.

Good question, since this project mainly teaches lessons in business, and there may be those who are not related to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 22

What is your progressive plan to ensure that project remain relevant and valuable in next 2-3 years?

We'll find out soon enough
brand new
Collaboration and partnerships are some of the most important cornerstones in helping to improve acceptance, so what projects are you planning to partner with?
You all wrote correctly I fully agree, soon they will have a listing on the stock exchange and I think that then they will engage with cooperation
Activity: 24

Hello everybody, what exchanges do you plan new listing next month?

They say that they will soon place EDUFEX on the exchange but there is no information on which one
brand new
Hello, what kinds of challenges or hurdles have you run into along the way? Also can you expand on some of the major updates that your project is bringing to the table in the short-term?
Activity: 8
What is your progressive plan to ensure that project remain relevant and valuable in next 2-3 years?
brand new
Collaboration and partnerships are some of the most important cornerstones in helping to improve acceptance, so what projects are you planning to partner with?
brand new
Hello everybody, what exchanges do you plan new listing next month?
brand new

Guys, why is the current price of Edufex not showing? I can only view the purchased unit.

How is it not displayed? Look at the website
Activity: 4

Hello everybody guys, what about dapps? Do you plan to connect any?

They say they will announce it soon
brand new
Guys, why is the current price of Edufex not showing? I can only view the purchased unit.
Pages:
Jump to: