Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EDUFEX - Blockchain Enabled Platform of E-learning. - page 4. (Read 700 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I have a question guys, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?

Definitely the EDUFEX team is working hard on the project and there is no doubt about it.
brand new

Guys, what do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?

Better option I think would be Ama
brand new

To be honest, I hope this project will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.

Me too, because they are going to teach a lot of startups good business experience, it's worth the respect.
brand new

Hello everybody, can anyone tell me the address of your token?

Sale of tokens will be in 4 days, while there is no token address
brand new

What stage of the roadmap are you at? What do you plan to do now?

For Q2 2021
brand new

Hello everybody, do you plan to cooperate with dao systems? Or will it be superfluous for you? But I think it can do you good

I think they don’t need it, it’s better to do Ama
brand new
I have a question guys, how do you think you are working on a project at full strength, if not, will your project change for the better after you start working this way?
brand new
Guys, what do you think of running a Twitter meme contest or something similar to Ama?
brand new
To be honest, I hope this project will be on the top soon, your Investments are based on scarce tangibles so there will always be value.
brand new
Hello everybody, can anyone tell me the address of your token?
brand new
What stage of the roadmap are you at? What do you plan to do now?
brand new
Hello everybody, do you plan to cooperate with dao systems? Or will it be superfluous for you? But I think it can do you good
brand new

Hello everybody, which wallet adress must be setup in account?

As I know, no need for wallet address setup, when you sign up for their website then also your wallet account create.

I was also looking for information about this, thanks for writing about it here
brand new

So where should I invest? What about guarantees?

I think that no guarantees cannot be posed in the Blockchain
brand new

Team, how do we purchase Edufex coin? I dont see an option for purchasing it on the website. Do we need to create an account on the website?

It seems that yes
brand new

Hello everybody, which wallet adress must be setup in account?

As I know, no need for wallet address setup, when you sign up for their website then also your wallet account create.
brand new

Hello team, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?

I also think that it will continue to fall, around the middle of summer, but I do not know how this can affect the project
brand new

Hi team, how are you? And what about further plans? Can you give a list of what EDUFEX will add this month?

They will do everything according to the roadmap plan
brand new
So where should I invest? What about guarantees?
brand new
Team, how do we purchase Edufex coin? I dont see an option for purchasing it on the website. Do we need to create an account on the website?
Pages:
Jump to: