Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]EDUFEX - Blockchain Enabled Platform of E-learning. - page 5. (Read 700 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello everybody, which wallet adress must be setup in account?
brand new
Hello team, how did you react to the current state of the market? They say that there is more chance that it will fall further than it will grow, and how much has this affected you?
brand new
May I ask, is the project well planned? Does everyone on your team understand the points in the plan the same way?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Now, that I checked again this thread. It is good that they also posted their website in the OP. And though they have published their team members on their site, I believe they need to have more than 3 members here. Maybe at the start of the project, it is fine to have few members. But if they will start implementing their objectives, I think they need more staffs to accommodate their clients.
brand new
Guys, I think that will be nice to add investment pools to Edufex, what do you think about this?
brand new
Hopefully the team will promote on YouTube, especially when you are doing online lessons.
Activity: 23
Have a nice night guys, so do you plan to take part in blockchain events?
Don't think that this can attract more users to Edurex, especially now, when the project is not yet popular.
brand new

Hello everyone, how is the project progressing? And there is another question, what is your preferred project management methodology?

If you mean what technologies, then it is written about it on their website
brand new
Have a nice night guys, so do you plan to take part in blockchain events?
brand new
Hello everyone, how is the project progressing? And there is another question, what is your preferred project management methodology?
brand new

Hi guys, as I got Edufex is not an old platform, did it take a lot of time to create such a big system?

As far as I know Edufex has been around since November 2020
brand new
Hi guys, as I got Edufex is not an old platform, did it take a lot of time to create such a big system?
brand new

EDUFEX stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.

Yes, I think so too, but until I became convinced of all this, because I have not yet seen their video tutorials and how they do them
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
EDUFEX stands out from others for its realism and excellent qualities of the team, which is focused on achieving real results.

What real results have they achieved so far? Can you elaborate more on this or just posting without any solid backing of what you are saying? It is too early to tell that they achieve real results because they don't have yet. Don't you think? Will believe this statement if this platform is at least semi-popular among crypto users. But right now, they have a lot of work to do to develop their platform.
brand new

What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?

The website has information with what technologies they work with, but I think that it was not customary to use other technologies at the beginning of the project.
brand new
What technically expensive decision was made in the early stages of the company's development, and which one are you working with now?
Activity: 2

Hi, I think team is the best ever and let them few weeks to show its potential and experience

Yes, you are right you will have to wait to see the potential of the project.
brand new

Can someone explain me the procedure pls? What happens ones the pre-sale is over?

They schedule everything as per the roadmap. Read their roadmap on their website.
brand new
Can someone explain me the procedure pls? What happens ones the pre-sale is over?
brand new

Hello guys, can you explain me, do you have any information on how to buy pre-sale coins?

EDUX token has been introduced for every user which can be earned by our bounty programs or buying against other cryptocurrency like BTC,LTC,ETH,TRX for every user or token can be stock in wallet and buy back it once the token value increases in future
Pages:
Jump to: