Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EFL] Electronic Gulden | The Netherlands | Bittrex - cryptopia ea | - page 12. (Read 82174 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
............By the way, this monday is our 3th aniversary .......

Well let's party then! Tomorrow 12:17:12 not the third but fourth aniversary! Time flies when you are having fun. It sure were four exiting years. We'll be there and more to come!

Activity: 544
Merit: 282
I don't understand why your answer is so negative, you could also say that banks are simply stresstesting all kind of crypto and use this new moon to try and squeeze out weak hands with some negative psychology. I have personally bought more EFL then the daily inflation since beginning of this year, but still price moves down, who cares? Let them dump the coins cheap, all it shows is that the Dutch have completely no interest in us and prefer to live in their pension bubble without seeing any possibility of WW3 ever breaking out. Also it proves that no one in the current community feels like overpaying for their EFL.

We have suvived yet another round of bittrex delisting, and at some point people will see the opportunity that EFL is, untill that time, I buy cheap coins and let other people think different about it as much as they want, because me alone is not able to change the way how people conceive reality and there is plenty of disguise going on to mask the truth.

So if I would come to the second point, I believe banks bought all king of crypto last year for btc they purchased for under 5000 dollar. Banks balance sheets are nominated in worthless bloodpaper and therefore they can sell at lower satoshiprice for a profit, they are currently manipulating prices downward while profiting in their books, they have also massivly double spended on all kind of cryptomoney in may last year, many coins suffered from that, including our EFL, it created some extra profit for the banks who can sell coins even cheaper, because they are selling them twice. But then, 3 years too late, OERU came up with the OERUshield and now we are good again. it sure seems as if there are 21 billion EFL, but in reality it is a maximum of 21 million, and they currently cost less then 20 eurocent, while they are dedicated to a group of citizens who together have put billions aside in pensionfunds. Those funds are actually the biggest ones in the world and all of this change will cause this particular group of earthling to lose most in the upcoming transition. Unfortunately, the Dutch prefer to spend 80 million on fireworks with newyear instead of building a safetynet for generations to come, that is because their brains are infected with fake news and they let their sences be fooled by marketing techniques.

That is simply how it is, nobody changes anything to it, only we together can make a difference, but unfortunately, our history causes this coin that there is no we, and nobody want to work together. No matter how hard i try to show that the dutch are losing and how we can get it to change nobody listens, then again,, why would anybody listen to this crazy lone wolf anyway, he has nobody backing him, so let's just discard his opinion altogether and YOLO on. (and some people actually are listening, but the group is too small to make a difference + many people took profit when banks bought EFL from them last year and spend the money on a new car, or whatever, I'm personally living like a king for allmost 1 year now, most extravagant I went was taking 3 friends out for diner and all of us ordered a 150 euro steak back in december, it tasted lovely and I gladly let banks dump those efl back into the market at lower price now)

By the way, this monday is our 3th aniversary and I am planning on a statement with Liberland President Vit Jedlicka. I see cryptomoney as politics and because I don't believe voting with a red pencil makes any difference, I prefer to vote with my wallet. I believe if more people would vote on EFL, we could make a huge change, but so far nobody shows interest in my way of crowdfunding, so be it.

edit: i'm also quite disappointed that not more people show interest in us, or better: buy the coin, but I think EFL reflects howmuch asleep the dutch population actually is and I personally think that they will not start buying our coin as long as the price is not 1 euro per EFL. The only question for me is, what satoshiprice will EFL represent when we do cross that barrier.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Hi there,

I'm new here. I'm looking to invest in cryptocoins. I have a number of btc now but I found out there's a Dutch coin too. It's interesting for a dutchman but i have a lot of questions.

Well Joris, we are happy to answer questions.  But to be honest, you should read first. All your questions have been addressed on multiple locations on https://e-gulden.org. But because your questions are so prominent we will give you a hand.

Why should anybody want to invest in EFL?
Because it is a community coin. 99% of all transactions are local. Why bother the world with local transactions. Bitcoin is bloated. Maybe a merchant can handle the top 10 of world-cryptocurrencies, but the top-10 cannot handle the world. A quick display:
Bitcoin capacity (TX/day) 10^6
Top-10 capacity (TX/day) 10^7
World demand (TX/Day) 10^11
Only community coins can offload world demand
Only community coins can expect loyalty
Only community coins can expect local awareness
Only community coin-cummunities can address and reach the entire community
Think for yourself... If you believe in the potential of a dutch crypto-economy it might be smart to invest

It's there for 4 years now. In that time, absolutely nothing seems to have happened at all.
Appearantly you are new here, so you are forgiven, but please spend some time on reading https://e-Gulden.org.  There is enough material to spend weeks of reading. You will discover a battle of a community and a lot of successes due to hard work.

Price in Sathoshi has hardly changed. There's no trade in it.  
e-Gulden is grassroots.  There is no infinite marketing budget. In fact there is none. Remember real cryptocurrency is decentralised. Bitcoin has the advantage of being a showcase. But decentralised means there is no central investor since there is no central beneficiary. Most investors act on their own and are anonimous and like to stay that way. Community building is a slow process. It is happening but you most know where to look. How about yourself? Do you want to contribute to make things work or rather wait till success is imminent?

In the Netherlands nobody has ever heard of EFL . And nobody even tries to tell them EFL exists. How should they know?
Pardon. The EFL network has more than 1000 active corewallets. Bitcoin has less than 10.000. You mean you have never heard of EFL?

I read about your foundation. The four people behind that foundation don't believe in it either. They're dumping EFL on the market for free these days. So I understood on your website.
Sorry, but I personally do not let anybody tell me what I believe in. I suppose that counts for all of us. Be fair.
EFL is not being dumped. The premine is carefully being distributed to as many dutch citizens as is reasonally possible through proof of work.

Well, nobody does something like that if you really believe in your coin, don't you?  If it has a real value there're better ways to spend it. You're one of those foundation guys i've seen under a comment.   Please tell me why giving away EFL for free to a small group of people is such a good idea.
Anybody can participate. We are building a network. EFL is not being sold or dumped. We are addressing personal interest and loyalty. We are not addressing investors in the first place.  Decentralisation is our goal. Everybody should have a fair chance to participate. When we would sell it, sure there would be more budget to market and reach investors that might pump the price. We rather seek sympathy and build on loyalty.

In my opinion, giving away things for free tells people it's useless and worthless.
Luckily the free market determines price. Not your opinion. We are not giving EFL away. We let people earn their share.

Please tell us why this foundation of you has no plans or any vision for the future on your website? Do you have any vision or ideas? Where you're heading with your EFL-coin?
This is not a question. It sounds like sheer negative propaganda and it is completely untrue. We offer you weeks of reading and plenty of summaries. Go read https://e-gulden.org/index.php/The_e-gulden_oerushield  or http://egulden.org/downloads/A%20response%20to%20the%20already%20notorious%20EBA%20report%20final.pdf and we expect some excuses.

Everything on your coin is secret. Why do you hide everything?
That is the exact opposite of the truth. Nothing is hidden except for some private keys.

Tell me (or us) about the future of EFL. Show me your plans. They must be there, I suppose. Tell me why I should trust you?
There is no "me" or "us".  There is just https://github.com/Electronic-Gulden-Foundation/egulden, a blockchain that is distributed a thousand times and a community that cherishes it. You are welcome to be part of it.

So i hope you'll answer my questions. Why would I buy EFL on the same moment you guys are dumping it?
Well the answer is there. Judge for yourself, but I suggest you do some homework before you get back
Hello Dev ...
There's something I want to ask you.
What if bittrex removes EFL exchange Huh
And what do you do when that happens Huh

there are currently 4 exchanges, of which Bittrex is the most complient. Not being complient to an exchange located in the USA is no problem at all, as the country is broke and  it's influence is limited, but EFL has a team of people dedicated to being in sync with all regulatory requirments and it is nice to be able to prove that with a Bittrrex. I am personally involved with a project called Liberland and there will be exchanges hosted there one day. Make sure to pay me a visit 12th to 15th of april and we can talk about it: http://d10e.biz/liberland-2018/

Thanks for the excellent answer.
I support 100% of your project.
Your answers indicate that you are serious about the guilder coin.
regards  Cheesy

Thanks for your positivity, in case you where in doubt of my motivation you could read this: https://steemit.com/introduceyourself/@yoshilivo/steemit-introduction-yoshi-livo

Please remember that I am not part of the technical team behind this coin.
you still didnt add any news? you have a good chance to be seen by traders
https://tothemoon.live/ add your events

I added something for your pleasure  Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
you still didnt add any news? you have a good chance to be seen by traders
https://tothemoon.live/ add your events
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Hello Dev ...

there are currently 4 exchanges, of which Bittrex is the most complient. Not being complient to an exchange located in the USA is no problem at all, as the country is broke and  it's influence is limited, but EFL has a team of people dedicated to being in sync with all regulatory requirments and it is nice to be able to prove that with a Bittrrex. I am personally involved with a project called Liberland and there will be exchanges hosted there one day. Make sure to pay me a visit 12th to 15th of april and we can talk about it: http://d10e.biz/liberland-2018/

Thanks for the excellent answer.
I support 100% of your project.
Your answers indicate that you are serious about the guilder coin.
regards  Cheesy
Hello Dev ...

Hi there,

I'm new here. I'm looking to invest in cryptocoins. I have a number of btc now but I found out there's a Dutch coin too. It's interesting for a dutchman but i have a lot of questions.

Why should anybody want to invest in EFL? It's there for 4 years now. In that time, absolutely nothing seems to have happened at all. Price in Sathoshi has hardly changed. There's no trade in it.  In the Netherlands nobody has ever heard of EFL . And nobody even tries to tell them EFL exists. How should they know?

I read about your foundation. The four people behind that foundation don't believe in it either. They're dumping EFL on the market for free these days. So I understood on your website.

Well, nobody does something like that if you really believe in your coin, don't you?  If it has a real value there're better ways to spend it. You're one of those foundation guys i've seen under a comment.   Please tell me why giving away EFL for free to a small group of people is such a good idea.

In my opinion, giving away things for free tells people it's useless and worthless. Please tell us why this foundation of you has no plans or any vision for the future on your website? Do you have any vision or ideas? Where you're heading with your EFL-coin? Everything on your coin is secret. Why do you hide everything?

Tell me (or us) about the future of EFL. Show me your plans. They must be there, I suppose. Tell me why I should trust you?

So i hope you'll answer my questions. Why would I buy EFL on the same moment you guys are dumping it?

First of all, it is not free, you need to run a node for it and why that is a good argument for a reward can be found on youtube if you for example search for "why running a node is important" but i've selected one clip for you to watch, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX0Yrv-6jVs feel free to watch another if you dont like my selection.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Hello Dev ...
Activity: 18
Hi there,

Why should anybody want to invest in EFL? It's there for 4 years now. In that time, absolutely nothing seems to have happened at all. Price in Sathoshi has hardly changed. There's no trade in it.  In the Netherlands nobody has ever heard of EFL . And nobody even tries to tell them EFL exists. How should they know?

Well, nobody does something like that if you really believe in your coin, don't you?  If it has a real value there're better ways to spend it. You're one of those foundation guys i've seen under a comment.   Please tell me why giving away EFL for free to a small group of people is such a good idea.

In my opinion, giving away things for free tells people it's useless and worthless. Please tell us why this foundation of you has no plans or any vision for the future on your website? Do you have any vision or ideas? Where you're heading with your EFL-coin? Everything on your coin is secret. Why do you hide everything?

Great news!

I've created endless liquidity for EFL, soon more info on the exact deal, but I will buy all your EFL, no matter what amount for 5% over the price. This will be a one time offer and the exact date of the deal will be determined in a later stadium, but probably not too far in the future. Thanks all EFL investors who showed faith in the coin, soon we party hard.

Also, I will probably (90% sure) be starring in a soon to be made dutch documentary about 6 people who put their faith and lives in blockchain. This documentary will be aired on national dutch tv channel 3, somewhere in may of this year.

i started wrong with this coin.... i was more about NLG then this .....

but i like when the devs are really trying and being active ect.ect....

ill keep an eye on this ( hield al oog in het zeil Wink  )

Thanks for your positive feedback,
I think most of us started wrong with this coin, because we had been led by emotions. I also think most of us still can't break out of these emotions today and are still wrong on this coin. If you look at technical specifications it is one of the most undervalued coins out there, all it takes is 1 person with skills to build a payment app and we are done, unfortunately, nobody feels like making money and that's why bitbill.nl currently runs a highly profitable conversion from EFL to fiat, because there is no other party in the market. I lose on average 20 to 25% if i explain people how it works, but if you take into account my 5000% (or more) profit, I can't complain.

I need somebody to build bitpay for EFL, I want the app to allow users to pay btc, ltc and nlg payment request (and efl ofcourse, but we dont need a new app for that). I will gladly pay 5% discount on every NLG product you buy with use of this app, because this app also needs to send out a message that EFL should not be used for spending, but for long time wealth preservation. Only because of high user demand do we build the app anyway. If you know somebody that can do it, let him start building it, there is money to build it, but waiting on people who take this project as a hobby is like watching shit go thru a funnel after you had sushi.

I hope to release my news on date of our 4th aniversary, wich is 19th of march, I'm working on getting it done, but it might take longer as I'm dependant on other people.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Great news!

I've created endless liquidity for EFL, soon more info on the exact deal, but I will buy all your EFL, no matter what amount for 5% over the price. This will be a one time offer and the exact date of the deal will be determined in a later stadium, but probably not too far in the future. Thanks all EFL investors who showed faith in the coin, soon we party hard.

Also, I will probably (90% sure) be starring in a soon to be made dutch documentary about 6 people who put their faith and lives in blockchain. This documentary will be aired on national dutch tv channel 3, somewhere in may of this year.

i started wrong with this coin.... i was more about NLG then this .....

but i like when the devs are really trying and being active ect.ect....

ill keep an eye on this ( hield al oog in het zeil Wink  )
Great news!

Activity: 3

Join RACE discord channel for more bounties and airdrops: https://discord.gg/YAgENBH

thanks for spamming, we know where not to go now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Dose plan to create a mobile app?
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
EFL is now also available on our new custom miningpool at:

http://coincave.nl
Pages: