Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 58. (Read 81907 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Friendly reminder.

https://evergreencoin.org/product/egc-sticker-raffle/ (50 cents per entry. Entries paid for with EGC count as two each. Winner picks size.)

and

https://evergreencoin.org/product/egc-t-shirt-raffle/ (1 $ per entry. Entries paid for with EGC count as two each. Winner picks design (cannabis or earthday) and size.)

The winner of both raffles will be selected at our meeting on the 23rd of December. Best of luck!
legendary
Here is a link to today's hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/nxdzmma5snfixn2cgetuj32byqe

It will remain open for a few hours. Feel free to stop by anytime. See you there!

Was a nice meeting, progress is done everyday. Hope to see some new guys joining for the next one!
Have a nice day all Cheesy

It was another fruitful meeting and a good time! We have some very good ideas brewing. Do expect news of those, but please allow time for the details to be ironed out.

We have seen an influx of new people and they have brought some interesting perspectives. But yes, I agree, there is always room for new people.

Many thanks to all today's participants. I will record or post a summary / update asap, but first I must tend to some things.

Have a great weekend everyone!
It has already end yet? so i am late for it ? now it just 6:46 am in my country ,I just woke up. maybe it should change a more convenient time next time Smiley

Yes, sorry you missed it. We have been starting them at 17:00 GMT for some time. I usually open it about an hour prior to the start time. It was open for 4 hours.

17:00 GMT was selected to cater to community members in India. Those community members are no longer active, to the best of my knowledge, and have not been attending.

While it is impossible to cater to every timezone, if no one objects, we can move the time to make it easier for you to attend. To which time do you suggest we move? Also, if you don't mind me asking, which country?

Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Here is a link to today's hangout: https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/nxdzmma5snfixn2cgetuj32byqe

It will remain open for a few hours. Feel free to stop by anytime. See you there!

Was a nice meeting, progress is done everyday. Hope to see some new guys joining for the next one!

It was another fruitful meeting and a good time! We have some very good ideas brewing. Do expect news of those, but please allow time for the details to be ironed out.

We have seen an influx of new people and they have brought some interesting perspectives. But yes, I agree, there is always room for new people.

Many thanks to all today's participants. I will record or post a summary / update asap, but first I must tend to some things.

It has already end yet? so i am late for it ? now it just 6:46 am in my country ,I just woke up. maybe it should change a more convenient time next time Smiley
legendary

EDIT: asap  Smiley
legendary
Hello,

Hello every one,1st i want to say for you i really like Your concept,.it's amazing.And i really like Roadmap.
However that is rally nice work i ever seen,,beautiful background and all are grate.

Thank You! Smiley

Hello, welcome to EverGreenCoin.

Thank you for taking the time to share your appreciation of both EverGreenCoin and the new roadmap.

I hope many others find them both as beautiful, also.

You're very welcome! Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 0

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Hello,

Hello every one,1st i want to say for you i really like Your concept,.it's amazing.And i really like Roadmap.
However that is rally nice work i ever seen,,beautiful background and all are grate.

Thank You! Smiley

legendary

legendary
Nice, like the roadmap and looking forward to hearing more about the solar staker in Q1

Hope to see a brilliant Year 2018 for EGC. I wish this Project all luck of the World !!

Thank you both!
Hope to see a brilliant Year 2018 for EGC. I wish this Project all luck of the World !!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Nice, like the roadmap and looking forward to hearing more about the solar staker in Q1
legendary

EverGreenCoin.org/2018-roadmap

Many thanks to GizFreak for his dedicated work! I think we have a very professional, yet very inviting, 2018 roadmap I am pleased to present it to the community!

You will see technology milestones and environmental milestones listed below. We felt this was a very good way to demonstrate our goals and convey our ambitions are 'two-pronged'. Leveraging the technology to accomplish, and largely fund, the environmental. This also makes this information usable for 'mainstream' people and not just crypto-enthusiasts.

Many thanks in advance to the EverGreenCoin community members that will help make 2018 EverGreenCoin's best year yet!

To the treetop!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 53
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 298

Thank you for reply, it was helpful to understood your vision.
Merit: 500
interesting: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7jj0oa/im_donating_5057_btc_to_charitable_causes/

I know EGC donates to charities, might be a good place to submit a request for donations from that guy as well.
legendary
honestly speaking I do not understand why this coin exist (to be honest, as well as many other coins). Looks hard with funds to develop something if not hard with ideas. Why it was impossible for group of good people to take some coin or bitcoin and concentrate on "making world better" Smiley. sorry if said some bad words for some people.

Hi ders_a,

No need to apologize. I think I understand your questions.

Very generally speaking, cryptocurrency 'exists' as a way for people to transfer store of value without participating in our archaic banking systems that are greatly manipulated. EverGreenCoin exists to leverage that technology to not only, as you say, "make the world better", but continually make it better. Let me explain how...

We believe good deeds should be rewarding. So much so that EverGreenCoin holders will have no problem investing into the EverGreenCoin ecosystem. Investments may come from profits already realized contributed to a crowdfund or another goal the community sets. Investments may come from time spent helping grow EverGreenCoin, perhaps the greatest investment one can give. Investment might come from one contributing a skill they have or imagining the next way EverGreenCoin can help the environment and world we live in.

But investments might be as simple as a retweet or talking to one's neighbor about EverGreenCoin. All of this helps enrich the value of EverGreenCoin and in-turn increase the price. Giving one's self and other EverGreenCoin holders a greater financial lever to do for the world what they think makes it better, thus promoting EverGreenCoin and value is added again.

The cycle repeats in a gradual upward spiral, greater and greater ambitions become more and more feasible. When those ambitions are achieved, they too will push EverGreenCoin's value even higher.

Simply put, it is a win-win! People grow their value they have stored in EverGreenCoin by holding, staking, and market increases of EverGreenCoin. When they realize their profits (sell), they have more money at their disposal to A) reinvest in EverGreenCoin, and B) do something to better the environment from their prospective. For example, one might be able to install the bee hive they had always wanted or, on an even grander scale, buy the piece of property they had always wanted so they could grow their own garden. Sell the honey or vegetables for EGC and you add value to EGC. If you can't do that, take a quick selfie with the bee hive or garden and tweet it! Even that simple tweet adds a small value and, certainly, our followers would appreciate it. The tweet might catch someone else's eye and they might invest or invest more.

Of course, some people will make money from EverGreenCoin and keep all their profits. They might feel they need to: Enter collage, pay child support, pay back taxes, buy some new technology, or even pay rent before they can themselves contribute more. True, some will exit at that point, never to return. Others, I hope the majority, will come back and in a better position to "make the world better" for others with EverGreenCoin.

So long as some of the markets' profits always make it back into EverGreenCoin, the cycle should be infinite.

Thanks for your questions. I hope I have answered completely. Welcome to EverGreenCoin.
Activity: 298
honestly speaking I do not understand why this coin exist (to be honest, as well as many other coins). Looks hard with funds to develop something if not hard with ideas. Why it was impossible for group of good people to take some coin or bitcoin and concentrate on "making world better" Smiley. sorry if said some bad words for some people.
Merit: 500
hello , whether CURECOIN has the same DEV with EGC, i saw the DEV team member has steven too, how many project you are working on , why not concentrate on one project only ,Multiple project will disperse energy i think , but steven is very handsome . Grin

It is true... , ... very, very handsome! No, thank you for saying so.

Curecoin has a very large and long-standing team and community of ~4 years. Yes, I am very proud to be able to contribute to that honorable project and without the need to fill the many day-to-day roles I happily fill for EverGreenCoin. Team Curecoin is fully aware and supportive of EverGreenCoin, many of them holders.

To any question of where my energy is focused, EverGreenCoin is the coin I recently incorporated. Also, anyone in slack, telegram, irc, and now discord can attest to the hours I put in. Crypto is my life's calling, friend. That energy is fierce. In some regards, it is good that it gets scattered a little.

Many thanks for the kind words and recognition!

Good thing I hodl both Wink
On the EverGreenCoin website i saw a placeholder for a roadmap for 2018. Are you currently working on the roadmap?
Pretty curious on the next steps of the EGC coin!

Yes, we are working on the 2018 roadmap and hope to have it released and live on the website on the 15th. Many thanks to GizFreak for his willingness to contribute graphically.

The 2017 roadmap is being made less obvious and 2018 placeholders inserted in preparation.

Thank you for noticing!
You're more then welcome. I'm happy to contribute to the good cause.

Nice work and thank you giz for your contribution. EGC has a bright future no matter what the markets do.
Pages:
Jump to: