Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 60. (Read 81907 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hi everyone!

The 2018 EverGreenCoin roadmap will be released on or before December 15th.

That will be one of the many topics at tomorrows meeting. Be reminded the meeting starts at 17:00 GMT Saturday (Noon EST (day light savings has changed this, sorry for any confusion)).

I will post a link about an hour prior and leave the hangout open for a few hours, so please feel free to join whenever is convenient for you. You're welcome to only observe, if you wish. Camera and microphone are optional as well. It will be a google hangout. Any modern web browser and a google account are the only requirement to join.

It certainly should be an interesting meeting. We have much to discuss as we gear-up for an amazing 2018. See you there!

Looking forward to the upcoming roadmap!

Hoping there's something in the works to replace POS, sometime to get those blocks move faster  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
Hi everyone!

The 2018 EverGreenCoin roadmap will be released on or before December 15th.

That will be one of the many topics at tomorrows meeting. Be reminded the meeting starts at 17:00 GMT Saturday (Noon EST (day light savings has changed this, sorry for any confusion)).

I will post a link about an hour prior and leave the hangout open for a few hours, so please feel free to join whenever is convenient for you. You're welcome to only observe, if you wish. Camera and microphone are optional as well. It will be a google hangout. Any modern web browser and a google account are the only requirement to join.

It certainly should be an interesting meeting. We have much to discuss as we gear-up for an amazing 2018. See you there!
legendary
shit.. my EGC are stuck on bittrex  Undecided no withdrawals..
"We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account."

You will have to complete the verification. Which, sorry to say, seems to be a very time consuming process. I myself had my account reset to 'new' (which is many years old) and I am in the same position. I did submit my passport, state ID, and photo. That was at least 2 weeks ago!

I do share your frustration. Bittrex has been tweeting, saying they are doing the best they can. They have been adding staff. Please do not swamp them with repetitive support tickets. Hopefully they are streamlining their compliance.

Thank you for investing in EverGreenCoin.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
shit.. my EGC are stuck on bittrex  Undecided no withdrawals..
"We could not match your information to our public record providers. To complete the verification process, you must apply for an enhanced account."
Activity: 845
Merit: 267
might get a bounce tonight
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
7000SAT

We have seen over 10x that even! True, that was a different time and that only translated to about 45 cents USD at that time.

But yes, an absolutely pronominal day! The highest USD price I observed was $1.04 and the night has yet to begin.

An amazing milestone to break 1 dollar. Thank you all so very much for all the support!

It has certainly been a bit of a rollercoaster so far today - price started shooting shortly after I mentioned the solar staker project to some people on another thread - not sure if there is a correlation there or just coincidence.

It's a shame Trex killed have of my large orders and I missed the top - never expected such a rise today

congratulations everyone!

(or as Steven would say "To the treetops")
legendary
7000SAT

We have seen over 10x that even! True, that was a different time and that only translated to about 45 cents USD at that time.

But yes, an absolutely pronominal day! The highest USD price I observed was $1.04 and the night has yet to begin.

An amazing milestone to break 1 dollar. Thank you all so very much for all the support!
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
legendary
last block 50 minutes ago

why?

Yes, it is taking its good old time.

Undoubtedly, many coins moved out of staking today. A lower total number of coins staked on the network will cause less consistent block times and the occasional 'odd ball'.

Don't be alarmed, it will pass. Give it time.

EDIT: There it goes. Smiley
Activity: 37
last block 50 minutes ago

why?
legendary
legendary
Heya! Smiley still supporting & talking to friends buy EGC!
are there stickers availabe with Logo and Website? for a lil bombing with it on a shell gas station? lol
no stickers would be fine, will place it on my refrigerator beside the Greenpeace ones...

Heya! Thanks for the continued support! Word of mouth is still the best advertising, so we certainly thank you for that!

We have a very limited number of the stickers on-hand, but those are reserved for solar stakers and other promotions. I have considered the height of my town's water tower but, I would need larger than 5"x7" for that. Wink

Because we would be paying for shipping twice, we have not made the stickers available in the marketplace. We could not sell them for under 10$ even taking a loss. At the present, the best way would be obtaining them from Tee Spring's themselves: https://teespring.com/stores/no-tease-tees   Even that is not very attractive at 6$ + shipping. 3"x5" are sold also, but at the same price.

If we can find a 'bulk' production of stickers at a reasonable price and maintain them in inventory, we certainly can and will. We will discuss this at Saturday's meeting. I think some community members might have a good option and we can add them to the marketplace at a fair price. Perhaps with shipping included!

Thanks for expressing your interest!  Of course, if anyone in the community does have a needed use of a sticker that could benefit EGC somehow (publicity stunts excluded), we certainly can get them to you. Any promotion at, for example, some trade or industry show or the like where the EGC logo could be displayed (and not be as vandalism) could be fruitful introductions. We would be more than willing to help and thankful. Perhaps we can get them displayed at different renewable companies' offices that myself and other community members have been in discussions with previously. Again, we will discuss that also during the next meeting.

Because of the mentioned costs, maybe a raffle of a sticker or two makes more sense for the time being. I will get that sorted and in the marketplace today.

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Heya! Smiley still supporting & talking to friends buy EGC!
are there stickers availabe with Logo and Website? for a lil bombing with it on a shell gas station? lol
no stickers would be fine, will place it on my refrigerator beside the Greenpeace ones...
Activity: 318
Merit: 253
It looks like EverGreenCoin is having a pretty good week so far.

I seem to be seeing 28...29...30...31 sat quite regularly, with some dips of course, but a nice pattern.

32...33...34...+...  Smiley

I think you mean, "cents", not "sat". "Sat" is short for "Satoshi", as in the "smallest unit of Bitcoin". 0.00000001 BTC is one "sat" or one "Satoshi". https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_%28unit%29

Currently we are hovering just below 3000 sat, .00003000 BTC, or 3k sat. As Bitcoin climbs, one sat is more and more valuable. Many 'alts' can see higher USD price even as their sat price plummets. But that is just Bitcoin price growing faster than they plummet usually.  Fortunately, EGC's sat price is holding its own. Our growth and resilience are amplified by BTC's growth.

But yes, you're correct! The week is off to a great start!

Yep, that is exactly what I meant to type Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

I seem to be seeing 28...29...30...31 sat quite regularly, with some dips of course, but a nice pattern.

32...33...34...+...  Smiley

I think you mean, "cents", not "sat". "Sat" is short for "Satoshi", as in the "smallest unit of Bitcoin". 0.00000001 BTC is one "sat" or one "Satoshi". https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_%28unit%29

Currently we are hovering just below 3000 sat, .00003000 BTC, or 3k sat. As Bitcoin climbs, one sat is more and more valuable. Many 'alts' can see higher USD price even as their sat price plummets. But that is just Bitcoin price growing faster than they plummet usually.  Fortunately, EGC's sat price is holding its own. Our growth and resilience are amplified by BTC's growth.

But yes, you're correct! The week is off to a great start!
Activity: 318
Merit: 253

I seem to be seeing 28...29...30...31 sat cents quite regularly, with some dips of course, but a nice pattern.

legendary

Many thanks to today's participants! I will get a summary recorded, uploaded, and posted ASAP.

Have a great weekend! Keep warm!

EDIT (Sunday, mid-day): Waiting on some things before recording this past week's update, so hopefully I have more news.
EDIT (Monday): There will be no video update for last week. We will catch up on Dec 9th. Of course, any announcement-worthy news would be made in the meantime. Have a good week.
legendary
Here is the link to today's hangout...

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/ex7xnf47lbcmlcwlt5qabswj6ue 

...which is now open. See you there!
legendary
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?

When we get it working on all devices. Version 1.7 requires some new network functionalities. Those are not working on all Android devices consistently.

If you can wait no longer, version 1.6 for Android is still available, https://evergreencoin.org/download/
Activity: 42
When will your Wallet App be fully ready?
Pages:
Jump to: