Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 72. (Read 81907 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
^

Got it, thank you. May the price rise soon!

FYI: To earn 1EGC per day through staking you need 5000-6000EGC in your account.

Awesome! I will try to hold as much as possible.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Same Yoshit as always  Undecided
For a small volume exchange Cryptopia is definitely the better choice imo.

This 100% I've always found yobit to be the dodgiest exchange in existence. Cryptopia may be small and they sometimes don't know what they are doing, but they seem to be serious about the business at least.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
^

FYI: To earn 1EGC per day through staking you need 5000-6000EGC in your account.
^

Activity: 121
Merit: 20
Hello,

How many EGC you need to store in your wallet to POS? I store some EGC but don't see any increase in Stake yet.

Thanks!

You can stake with any amount, however smaller amounts will gain weight slower so payouts will be rarer. With ~1000EGC in a test wallet rewards can take about a week (sometimes less, sometimes a bit more). If you have less EGC it may take longer, if you have more it should be more often.

Payout will depend on how much EGC was staked and how long since the last reward.
Hello,

How many EGC you need to store in your wallet to POS? I store some EGC but don't see any increase in Stake yet.

Thanks!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
EGC is still trading in yobit. Since some days ago I have tried to withdraw my EGC from yobit, but have not been able to do it because any transfer of coins is just not allowed.
I did send a ticket and looked for support in the troll box and got no answer. Does anybody knows what is going on? How could I withdraw my EGC from yobit and put them safe?

Just forgot your Coins on Yobit. I wrote many tickets unanswered and even my Coins on my Account just got reseted from them...
If they will update their wallet in any time, just take your Coins and run away from that scam exchange. There is no trading going on for EGC, there is just the yobit bot running like on nearly every Coin on their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
EGC is still trading in yobit. Since some days ago I have tried to withdraw my EGC from yobit, but have not been able to do it because any transfer of coins is just not allowed.
I did send a ticket and looked for support in the troll box and got no answer. Does anybody knows what is going on? How could I withdraw my EGC from yobit and put them safe?

YoBit needs to correct the problem with their EverGreenCoin wallet. They are the only ones that can help. Sorry to say.

Thank you for making the support ticket and asking for attention in the trollbox. But it seems we must persist at them. Please consider tweeting at them also.

I also have a support ticket outstanding - but no comment yet - I think the only way to get a guaranteed wallet update is to pay them - but it will only last until the next time there are wallet issues. Even some very large coins are stuck in yobit (although they have been getting a tiny bit better at updating some wallets recently)

Yobit is only good for those pump and dump scam coins that never planning on updating their wallet. Yobit is  the 'Roach Motel' of the crypto exchanges.  'Coins go in but they do not come out' Yobit does not care about any coins or any projects. Yobit only care about making transaction fees off trades. That is why they never fix wallet and they charge to fix wallet. So they basically hi-jack your coins since they hold them for ransom until you pay them to fix their wallet so you can remove your coins off their exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Same Yoshit as always  Undecided
For a small volume exchange Cryptopia is definitely the better choice imo.
legendary

YoBit needs to correct the problem with their EverGreenCoin wallet. They are the only ones that can help. Sorry to say.

Thank you for making the support ticket and asking for attention in the trollbox. But it seems we must persist at them. Please consider tweeting at them also.

I also have a support ticket outstanding - but no comment yet - I think the only way to get a guaranteed wallet update is to pay them - but it will only last until the next time there are wallet issues. Even some very large coins are stuck in yobit (although they have been getting a tiny bit better at updating some wallets recently)
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org

legendary

All green. Just the way we like it!

If you made profit today, please consider reinvesting some of that profit in EverGreenCoin by supporting a crowdfund of EverGreenCoin.

Thanks for the support, everyone!
N30
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
legendary

We are gaining much attention! Please like, share, retweet all you can to help raise attention and leverage all the 'free advertising'!

I look forward to all the new minds and hands we are attracting today!

Awesome! Thank you so much for the support!

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Lots of good trading and volatility today, its been good to finally get my order chains in gear.

I am more focused on the amazing things we will accomplish with more financial leverage! Wink

To The Treetop!
legendary
Lots of good trading and volatility today, its been good to finally get my order chains in gear.
legendary
legendary
I would like to buy some once the market is back to normal prices. It was huge increase of 100% which is what we all know. This new concept of taking interest for holding in wallet is looking good and will work for the stabilization of market to find some reasonable price floor for the coin. I will be monitoring the price changes to catch perfect entry point.

I would argue, we have yet to see what should be the 'normal' price. Wink

Thank you for your interest in EverGreenCoin!

Now might be a good entry point.
legendary
I would like to buy some once the market is back to normal prices. It was huge increase of 100% which is what we all know. This new concept of taking interest for holding in wallet is looking good and will work for the stabilization of market to find some reasonable price floor for the coin. I will be monitoring the price changes to catch perfect entry point.

I would argue, we have yet to see what should be the 'normal' price. Wink

Thank you for your interest in EverGreenCoin!
legendary
will i get the interest monthly??
and if i transfer to this wallet and let it at stake, is there the possibility of my coins being stolen by third party?

You will collect interest installments based on your 'weight'. Even with a small amount (< 100 EGC) you will collect installments more frequently than monthly, yes. The biggest factor in determining weight is coin age. So, more times than not, the proper thing to do is to leave your EverGreenCoin at the address you have already sent them to and to wait (with the software running and staking as often as possible).

You control the security on your computer and therefore on your EverGreenCoin wallet. If this is a concern for you, I advise you encrypt your wallet (Settings > Encrypt Software) with a long (~16 characters) and random password.
Pages:
Jump to: