Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 73. (Read 81907 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I would like to buy some once the market is back to normal prices. It was huge increase of 100% which is what we all know. This new concept of taking interest for holding in wallet is looking good and will work for the stabilization of market to find some reasonable price floor for the coin. I will be monitoring the price changes to catch perfect entry point.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
many thanks to developer of Evergreen coin
I think this is very prosperous coin future. i have invested some of my money in it. i hope it will be very popular coin in near future
because its slogan is to save our planet and make green for ever
i only dont know how to get 7% interest on my coins, if anybody knows please help

Hi Chol_gol, Thank you for the kind words!

I would like to invite you to review the FAQ on our website. I think it will answer many questions you may have.

In short, you only need to hold your EverGreenCoin for longer than 24 hours (minimum staking age) to start collecting installments for the 7% annual interest (stake). Note: If you encrypt the wallet, it must be unlocked to stake.

I hope that helps and the information in the FAQ is found helpful! Welcome to EverGreenCoin!
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
 will i get the interest monthly??
and if i transfer to this wallet and let it at stake, is there the possibility of my coins being stolen by third party?
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
EGC, flew to the moon ,it makes us happy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I think this is very prosperous coin future. i have invested some of my money in it. i hope it will be very popular coin in near future
i only dont know how to get 7% interest on my coins, if anybody knows please help
Hi Chol_gol,

to get the 7% interest on your coins you need to download the wallet from https://evergreencoin.org/ (open account) and transfer the coins to the wallet, and 'stake' them - be sure to back up your wallet.dat file.

you'll need the wallet to be running for at least a few hours each week to get the full 7%, effectively, by staking your wallet you'll be minting new coins and keep the security and stability of the network running.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Not sure what is going on - price has gone mad (can't complain) - glad that I updated my order chains yesterday
legendary
legendary

Just a suggestion,  on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/evergreencoin/  

update your announcement link to point to this new forum.
CMK updates
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/viewform

╥Aztek

Yes, I will do so now. Thank you!

EDIT (a few hours later): Cryptopia was contacted also and has already updated their 'coin information'! YoBit should take note on such support! Thanks again for the reminder to do these tasks, Aztek!

I am pleased to announce, Coin Market Cap has updated this information for us.
legendary

I like the tone in this thread, rarely works like that in other threads.

Welcome to the EverGreenCoin community!
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Glad to see a new thread, this project is the first eco-friendly project I've ever met, a project that has the potential to succeed, because success is related to action, successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but do not give up, hopefully go well, good luck

Thanks so much for the kind words! I do hope you like our new ANN.

It is no doubt, there are many coins that claim to be 'green'. I am glad you found an honest and diligent one on your first attempt.

Even through the ups and downs, to which there has been many, continual forward momentum is a bit of an anthem. It is easy to get of course or flirt with surrender when fixating on setbacks. I cannot thank the community members enough for all the support that helped make those setbacks a blur and not to remain in focus.

I too am glad we never gave up. Nor ever would. Much like the summer that is upon many of us, we are beginning to see the fruits of our labors with EverGreenCoin. Finally. Both in causes and profits. Through all that work and dedication. I am honestly astounded to think of the future and what more we will accomplish.

Many thanks, again, for the kind words and also for the wish of luck! But what we do end up lacking in luck, we will fill with persistence.

To the treetop!

I like the tone in this thread, rarely works like that in other threads.
legendary
Glad to see a new thread, this project is the first eco-friendly project I've ever met, a project that has the potential to succeed, because success is related to action, successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but do not give up, hopefully go well, good luck

Thanks so much for the kind words! I do hope you like our new ANN.

It is no doubt, there are many coins that claim to be 'green'. I am glad you found an honest and diligent one on your first attempt.

Even through the ups and downs, to which there has been many, continual forward momentum is a bit of an anthem. It is easy to get of course or flirt with surrender when fixating on setbacks. I cannot thank the community members enough for all the support that helped make those setbacks a blur and not to remain in focus.

I too am glad we never gave up. Nor ever would. Much like the summer that is upon many of us, we are beginning to see the fruits of our labors with EverGreenCoin. Finally. Both in causes and profits. Through all that work and dedication. I am honestly astounded to think of the future and what more we will accomplish.

Many thanks, again, for the kind words and also for the wish of luck! But what we do end up lacking in luck, we will fill with persistence.

To the treetop!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Have their been real contributions to good causes from this project or are there any partnerships or potential partners that consider using evergreencoin? I wonder how EGC is attractive from an investor's standpoint?

There have been contribution to good causes by EverGreenCoin and its community, yes. We have funded a water well in Bangledish and clean bottled water to residence of Flint Michigan.

There are potential partnerships, yes. Most notable at this time is Chooose Today.

All this information is within our old ANN. You may find that informative. We have market analysis tools that may be helpful as well.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanks a lot for your detailed response. I am going to look into that stuff.
legendary
Have their been real contributions to good causes from this project or are there any partnerships or potential partners that consider using evergreencoin? I wonder how EGC is attractive from an investor's standpoint?

There have been contribution to good causes by EverGreenCoin and its community, yes. We have funded a water well in Bangledish and clean bottled water to residence of Flint Michigan.

There are potential partnerships, yes. Most notable at this time is Chooose Today.

All this information is within our old ANN. You may find that informative. We have market analysis tools that may be helpful as well.

Thanks for your interest!
legendary

Today's hangout video is posted.

All-in-all it was a less eventful hangout, with fewer participants than normal. We did not select a winner of the design competition. We decided to allow for more time for submissions to be made.

Friendly reminder, we are on voting at https://www.livecoin.net/en/voting

(Tiger) Joe has an idea for an EGC Gardens contest. We will be advertising it on Facebook, in efforts to reach a greater audience. Details to be announced.

(New) Joe has some plans for grafting fruit trees. A crowdfund is being made to help him get that started. Joe was unable to attend the hangout today, but those details will be announced as soon as possible also. Joe has much bigger plans, but him and I agree, establishing trust with the community is needed. Certainly before large funds (>$100) could be crowdfunded. On that note, the corwdfunds on EverGreenCoin.org can be used by any green organization or any community member. If you have a green idea that you need help funding, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do everything possible to help!

Again, it was less eventful. The recording in entirety is only 38 minutes. Please do not feel attendance is required for questions, comments, and feedback. Of course, those can come before or after the hangouts and are always welcome.

Thanks participants and viewers! Have a nice weekend everyone!

legendary
Friendly reminder!

The weekly EverGreenCoin Community Meeting & Hangout will be today, Saturday the 12th, at 17:00 GMT (1 pm EST). About 12 hours from the time of this writing. A link to the Google Hangout will be posted and tweeted prior.

All are welcome! See you there!

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/kxjkr3dginalnedmgmmbfy3jeee

EDIT (10 minutes later): Sorry for the slow start today.
legendary
Friendly reminder!

The weekly EverGreenCoin Community Meeting & Hangout will be today, Saturday the 12th, at 17:00 GMT (1 pm EST). About 12 hours from the time of this writing. A link to the Google Hangout will be posted and tweeted prior.

All are welcome! See you there!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Pages:
Jump to: