Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGC] EverGreenCoin® | 7% PoS | Foundation | Bittrex | Android - page 70. (Read 81907 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Just bought my bag of EGC at 2900 before a few month. The charts just looks awesome and has a huge potential to grow up in a alt bull market cycle. It just showed up some strength in the last altseason. I think this is one of the right picks for the the next alt bullseason. Going to sell my corns over 20k satoshis. Not planning to take a small x2 oder x3 profit.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to the people impacted by hurricane Harvey in Texas. There has been some talks around the community about helping these victims, up to and including traveling to Texas. An emergency crowdfund for a donation to a food bank is another idea stirring. Any of those plans materializing would of course be announced. Community members with ideas of how EverGreenCoin might better or more effectively help these people effected by this travesty are encouraged to express any ideas or thoughts.

Maybe a community donation to the American Red Cross will help - not sure what percentage of their donations actually go to helping though - a lot of these larger charities use a large percentage of donations to line their pockets.

It's possible to donate directly on the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/redcross/

A lot of these big charities have 75% or more of the 'donation' become an 'administration fee', agreed. Nothing against the Red Cross specifically, but the misappropriation of kindhearted donations by these large charities is always a risk, perhaps more a certainty. One could argue that is the cost of helping, or giving one's self a degree of helping satisfaction, with out the need to invest the time to make sure any and all contribution is used to directly help.

EverGreenCoin is as much about the wise-use of resources as it the wise-not-use of other more finite resources. A wise man once told me, "every drop counts!", and we should be sure to make that hold true in this case also. I feel confident the EverGreenCoin community can help in a manner not relying on a large charity. We will invest the time to make sure its used wisely. I am sure it will be a topic of discussion at this weekend's hangout.
I checked the UK red cross yesterday and they seem to only use 70% of their funds towards causes - and I wouldn't be surprised if most of that was wages for people on the ground. American Red Cross claim to give more but they are not at all transparent into where that cash goes.

Think you are right in trying to help more directly.

I'll struggle to make the community meetup again as yet again another busy weekend - if I get back early I'll join.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!

Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to the people impacted by hurricane Harvey in Texas. There has been some talks around the community about helping these victims, up to and including traveling to Texas. An emergency crowdfund for a donation to a food bank is another idea stirring. Any of those plans materializing would of course be announced. Community members with ideas of how EverGreenCoin might better or more effectively help these people effected by this travesty are encouraged to express any ideas or thoughts.

Maybe a community donation to the American Red Cross will help - not sure what percentage of their donations actually go to helping though - a lot of these larger charities use a large percentage of donations to line their pockets.

A lot of these big charities have 75% or more of the 'donation' become an 'administration fee', agreed. Nothing against the Red Cross specifically, but the misappropriation of kindhearted donations by these large charities is always a risk, perhaps more a certainty. One could argue that is the cost of helping, or giving one's self a degree of helping satisfaction, with out the need to invest the time to make sure any and all contribution is used to directly help.

EverGreenCoin is as much about the wise-use of resources as it the wise-not-use of other more finite resources. A wise man once told me, "every drop counts!", and we should be sure to make that hold true in this case also. I feel confident the EverGreenCoin community can help in a manner not relying on a large charity. We will invest the time to make sure its used wisely. I am sure it will be a topic of discussion at this weekend's hangout.

EDIT: Sorry, my 75% might be backwards. Only 75% of the donation being used, 25% for administration. At any rate, my point stands.
legendary

Maybe a community donation to the American Red Cross will help - not sure what percentage of their donations actually go to helping though - a lot of these larger charities use a large percentage of donations to line their pockets

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1192
EverGreenCoin® (EGC) EverGreenCoin.org
A community member in telegram brought this to my attention:

It is untrue.  Cheesy

I do kindly ask that community members, when seeing such misleading allegations, report the post. There have been similar, I presume pump attempts, on twitter. I do try and debunk such attempts, but they are becoming more frequent. EverGreenCoin never resorts to lying to add value and I would appreciate any help in preventing the spread of such lies. They do sometimes mislead people. Those intentionally mislead people sometimes do seek answers to false claims. A waste of time I hope to be able to avoid. Of course, if there was anything of this magnitude or any 'alliance' for certain, you would have heard about it here and on our website.

On a much more serious note:

legendary
The hangout is now open, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/w54tslbcqzf25dydfxn3ix5q74e and will be open the next few hours. Feel free to stop by!

Here is today's recording, https://youtu.be/t1udJF6keiY

Here is the winning garden photo:

Thanks for watching!
legendary
The hangout is now open, https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/w54tslbcqzf25dydfxn3ix5q74e and will be open the next few hours. Feel free to stop by!
legendary
Friendly reminder:

The weekly EverGreenCoin Community Meeting & Hangout will be starting in less than 24 hours!

It will start at 17:00 GMT (1 pm EST), Saturday the 26th. I will post a link to the Gooogle Hangout about an hour prior. The hangout will be open for 3 or more hours. You can stop by anytime during that.

A portion of the meeting will be recorded, but I make sure participants are aware of the recording starting. I try to keep the recorded part shorter and on-point, out of consideration for those who may have little time to watch the recording.

All are welcome!
Come hangout with some like-minded friends!
See you there!

Have an awesome weekend!
legendary
Nice price hike again today - I wonder if the price will stabailise at a higher price this time or drop back down again. Personally, I'm happy so long as there is lots of volume as it shows people are investing in the coin and there is a lot of liquidity =D
legendary
legendary
although i had private key of my address, my wallet didnt show up my balance. thanks for help and support of Evergreen developer and through complicated stage all my fund has been recovered.
i greatly admire their help
thank you

You're very welcome and pleased to be of assistance!

Thanks for the patience!
legendary
although i had private key of my address, my wallet didnt show up my balance. thanks for help and support of Evergreen developer and through complicated stage all my fund has been recovered.
thank you
great to hear that your balance is now correct =)

I had a similar problem with another coin recently it was quite an interesting and educating experience =)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
thank you
legendary
i think there is something wrong with wallet itself.
because i sent another 1.8 EGC to the same public address of mine. it showed up immediately in my wallet. but the amount that has been received 2 months ago doesn't show up. when i check in blockchian the balance is correct and all my fund is present there.
is there to import transaction id manually???

The repairwallet Command should fix your Wallet If Not I am Not Sure what issue you have.

repairwallet command didnt help
thanks anyway
i dont know whether EGC developers can be of help??

To help is why questions have been asked...

Did you already successfully import it? ...

because i sent another 1.8 EGC to the same public address of mine. it showed up immediately in my wallet. but the amount that has been received 2 months ago doesn't show up. when i check in blockchian the balance is correct and all my fund is present there.

No, you cannot import a transaction alone. If you are receiving at the address today, and it does not show a transaction from 2 months ago, you never received at that address 2 months ago. This is assuming repairwallet has completed. Details of that tx should be investigated. Transaction IDs are needed for that.

To your original report of an error on import, if you did in fact get an error when importing, you never imported. I have imported hundreds of keys. It is not something wrong with the wallet itself. An error reported while importing a private key does mean an error with the private key. In that event the private key being input should be investigated. EverGreenCoin will never ask for any private key.

please any admin sees my post tell me how to contact them to get my problem resolved
thanks

In the future and for faster support, I advise making a ticket at support.evergreencoin.org

Please make a support ticket and provide the details requested in that support ticket.
please any admin sees my post tell me how to contact them to get my problem resolved
thanks

The repairwallet Command should fix your Wallet If Not I am Not Sure what issue you have.

repairwallet command didnt help
thanks anyway
i dont know whether EGC developers can be of help??
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

legendary
while adding my private key to my new wallet, i receive this error: Error adding key to wallet (code -4)
i use this command:
importprivkey
but after I click this button "receive" i find the public address of my private key.
but my fund in that address does not show in my new wallet

The error indicates there is something wrong with the private key you are trying to import. It may not be a complete private key. Did you copy the private key completely from a dumpprivkey command?

i am sure privatekey is correct.
even when i get privatekey of other addresses from console
and then import them again I get the same error again

Did you already successfully import it? You can only import the same private key into the same wallet once. If so, try the repairwallet command to force your wallet to do a reconciliation. In the future and for faster support, I advise making a ticket at support.evergreencoin.org

I hope that helps!
while adding my private key to my new wallet, i receive this error: Error adding key to wallet (code -4)
i use this command:
importprivkey
but after I click this button "receive" i find the public address of my private key.
but my fund in that address does not show in my new wallet

The error indicates there is something wrong with the private key you are trying to import. It may not be a complete private key. Did you copy the private key completely from a dumpprivkey command?

i am sure privatekey is correct.
even when i get privatekey of other addresses from console
and then import them again I get the same error again
Pages:
Jump to: