Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 27. (Read 14976 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have had a conversation with EGOLD TEAM in message, they have a genuine plan to make a whitepaper and exchanges.  The individual who conversed with me, is very nice, polite, exciting and sincere. Also he has a team of people working for him, he told me. 

He can't scam us with just 100.000 coins on his adress. So prepare for a real project, with a real goal for the cryptocommunity.
Activity: 420
A detailed construct whitepaper. A roadmap. Other new Major Announcements. We have already 3 exchanges and more are coming.

New Marketing material to create more community awareness. Don't forget about the immense generous airdrop and owner reserves a small humble portion of all the coins!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
This coin have a lot of things going on future updates with a solid developer and solid website.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hopefully this project will be success always and i expect token gift from you..
thanks dev
Activity: 49
This is now a severely undervalued coin, a hidden treasure. It is kind of weird rarely anybody is aware of this beauty. Soon EGOLD will rise just like Bitcoin Gold right now.

Many great announcements are coming. This coin will go soon to MARS!!
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
UPDATE
New Exchange!
You can now trade eGold on Idex: https://idex.market/eth/egold

FUTURE UPDATES
- Whitepaper (this week)
- Roadmap (this week)
- New Ann
- More Exchanges
- New marketing materials

Activity: 56
Waiting for the airdrop to hit my wallet  Undecided.
Activity: 42
It looks like my drop did not happen :-(
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
hope it surely starts rolling next week. i got the drop, lets get it rolling
Activity: 12
Thanks for the drop!
This looks interesting. Slack/discord or something coming soon?

EDIT: found slack, sorry for the filler!
Activity: 112
is the airdrop still on or has it ended?
Please make sure to list it on CMC as eGOLD and not Ethereum Gold as there already is one that just got listed. Lol. Thanks for the updates! Smiley

Yes, don't worry about it, our ticker is different and also we never claimed being Ethereum Gold.

We are finishing with the last details of our whitepaper, coming up this week!
Activity: 70
Please make sure to list it on CMC as eGOLD and not Ethereum Gold as there already is one that just got listed. Lol. Thanks for the updates! Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
everything great the toques have arrived. Many Thanks . very good work
the course at etherdelta looks good. I think you should buy now before it is listed at coinmarketcom
he might ascend and develop into a good token
Activity: 44
you can still see the participant list. I was there and still have not got token. this is very peculiar
or am I the only one that has not gotten   Grin  Grin

Hi, please check your address though, we did send you eGold. Also, you signed up twice so that's why it didn't go though the first time.

UPDATE
New Exchange!
You can now trade eGold on Decentrex: https://decentrex.com/#EGOLD-ETH

FUTURE UPDATES
- Whitepaper (next week)
- Roadmap (next week)
- New Ann
- More Exchanges

We are so excited to share our ideas for eGold. In our whitepaper you will be able to read more about our ideas and plans for 2017 & 2018. We are very proud of our whitepaper, keep in mind that most community altcoins don't even have one, so having a detailed plan and roadmap for the future will open big opportunities for eGold.

ABOUT COINMARKETCAP
I know that everybody is anxious about CoinMarketCap, but I believe there shouldn't be a hurry for it. So far, we are in small exchanges, and our volume is still pretty good. We still don't even have our whitepaper, roadmap or marketing materials, so once we have all of that ready, I am pretty sure we will get enough volume to be listed there. We will also add eGold to more exchanges, which would make it much easier.
Also, CoinMarketCap is a big opportunity to show the coin to a big number of people, and we would prefer to wait one or two weeks more until we are ready for the huge exposure.

Great news! Thanks for the update and can't wait to see the white paper.  I've been keeping track of the coin on Ether Delta and it seems like the value is already on its way up.
you can still see the participant list. I was there and still have not got token. this is very peculiar
or am I the only one that has not gotten   Grin  Grin

Hi, please check your address though, we did send you eGold. Also, you signed up twice so that's why it didn't go though the first time.

UPDATE
New Exchange!
You can now trade eGold on Decentrex: https://decentrex.com/#EGOLD-ETH

FUTURE UPDATES
- Whitepaper (next week)
- Roadmap (next week)
- New Ann
- More Exchanges

We are so excited to share our ideas for eGold. In our whitepaper you will be able to read more about our ideas and plans for 2017 & 2018. We are very proud of our whitepaper, keep in mind that most community altcoins don't even have one, so having a detailed plan and roadmap for the future will open big opportunities for eGold.

ABOUT COINMARKETCAP
I know that everybody is anxious about CoinMarketCap, but I believe there shouldn't be a hurry for it. So far, we are in small exchanges, and our volume is still pretty good. We still don't even have our whitepaper, roadmap or marketing materials, so once we have all of that ready, I am pretty sure we will get enough volume to be listed there. We will also add eGold to more exchanges, which would make it much easier.
Also, CoinMarketCap is a big opportunity to show the coin to a big number of people, and we would prefer to wait one or two weeks more until we are ready for the huge exposure.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
or am I the only one that has not gotten   Grin  Grin
Activity: 56
Looking forward to reading the updates: roadmap & whitepaper.
Didn't received first airdrop.
PM you with details.
I can share your announcement of whitepaper and more upcoming news in weeks time with lots of people. I won't share how I do it. But I think with your news the amount of people we can to this community will be in the hundreds - Even though they didn't got an airdrop.

I also did my marketing with EthereumCash, DFScoin, Ebtc and more.

Yes, definitely, feel free to get in contact with us for any questions you may have.

We are very excited as the whitepaper we are working on should be released next week, and it'll be very professional. Keep in mind that most new coins add their whitepaper in their roadmap, when we will take the goals for our roadmap from our whitepaper, as it should be.
Pages:
Jump to: