Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 25. (Read 14976 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
It’s very rare to see a Dev team with a airdropped coin as devoted to their project as eGold is. They even published a beautiful white paper post drop which is unheard of. It’s pretty clear at this point that these Gus are in it for the long haul and understand just how high this project can get in terms of achievement. Nothing but good vibes for this coin and it’s team!

Thank you, it is very appreciated & we are glad that our whitepaper is getting a good response! We have so many exciting things coming up!
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
It’s very rare to see a Dev team with a airdropped coin as devoted to their project as eGold is. They even published a beautiful white paper post drop which is unheard of. It’s pretty clear at this point that these Gus are in it for the long haul and understand just how high this project can get in terms of achievement. Nothing but good vibes for this coin and it’s team!
Thank you guys for frequent updates! I really like the fact that you are taking your time with the development. The project doesn't look like a typical pump&dump.

Clear, detailed roadmap, great name, dedicated team with clear vision in their minds- this coin has everything to become successful.

Can't wait to read your white paper!

Thank you so much for your support, really means a lot that we are building a community around eGold!

As promised, here's our whitepaper:

Link: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

Hope you guys like it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Thank you guys for frequent updates! I really like the fact that you are taking your time with the development. The project doesn't look like a typical pump&dump.

Clear, detailed roadmap, great name, dedicated team with clear vision in their minds- this coin has everything to become successful.

I am crying.. I didn't bought more on the bottom.

same but I am happy i did not sell also!

I am crying hard bcus I sold 170k tokens. I am not kidding!!
Merit: 100

same but I am happy i did not sell also!

Activity: 6

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
any news for new exchange?like yobit, cryptopia, etc

Yes, we already paid for a premium listing on YoBit, and we will also add eGold to CoinExchange, Cryptopia & more exchanges. Hopefully YoBit will process our listing this week!

very nice, hope it wll works out well

Yes, hopefully we will get there this week as EtherDelta can be confusing to many traders.
this is good news, dev is very concerned for the continuation of this project and hopefully this project will be better in the future

Yes, and we have many things coming up this week too!

We are releasing our whitepaper tomorrow! Can't wait to see what you guys think about it.
you`re great dev and I am sure the future will be a success of this project ,, good luck

Yes, we already paid for a premium listing on YoBit, and we will also add eGold to CoinExchange, Cryptopia & more exchanges. Hopefully YoBit will process our listing this week!

Yes, hopefully we will get there this week as EtherDelta can be confusing to many traders.
this is good news, dev is very concerned for the continuation of this project and hopefully this project will be better in the future

Yes, and we have many things coming up this week too!

We are releasing our whitepaper tomorrow! Can't wait to see what you guys think about it.
Activity: 22
Very few know about EGOLD now. Once it hits coinmarketcap, it will shot up quickly and no return! Load the boat before coinmarketcap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 353
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Egold i see on etherdelta price is stable , i think this token is potensial for raise up
and then this token was come on market , hope can to be come on big exchange ,
and more community for supporting
A small preview of our whitepaper!

We can't wait to show you our detailed whitepaper and road map!

Do you speak any languages other than English? Please contact us to help us manage the Twitter feeds of eGold in other languages and translation of our marketing materials to spread eGold's mission around the world!

The artwork looks great! I hope the whitepaper details how you will set yourself apart from the 100 other ERC20 tokens that also act as a currency.

Thank you! And yes, we are going to work towards mass adoption in different fields, and we are explaining that in our whitepaper too!
Activity: 44

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNK1HooV4AADyCy.jpg

Do you speak any languages other than English? Please contact us to help us manage the Twitter feeds of eGold in other languages and translation of our marketing materials to spread eGold's mission around the world!

The artwork looks great! I hope the whitepaper details how you will set yourself apart from the 100 other ERC20 tokens that also act as a currency.

I can help in italian

Pages:
Jump to: