Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮 - page 24. (Read 14976 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Amazing. Coinmarket is a good start .this will get attention from other buyers.
Activity: 728
We need other exchanges. On ErherDelta there is a strong manipulation of the price.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0

I was hoarding this one to 300k, then sold them all...

Who is crying...

Me.
I think that the development team is great guys. They do not hurry, they do everything thoroughly. It does not look like a scam because they do not drive their project to the stock exchanges and do not try to pump up the price quickly. Well done, guys, I believe in you.
Activity: 30
This team is gold ,wow.
Never have thought the team of this coin would be this ambitious.
Full support!
/salute
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
Is this the route of eGold listing : yobit --> coinmartketcap.com --> coinexchange.io --> HitBTC/Bittrex ?

In terms of exchanges, yes. We actually think of adding eGold to more exchanges than that.

About CoinMarketCap, we filled out their form today as they require a daily volume of $10,000 and we got a volume way higher than that today, so hopefully they will list us soon.

About YoBit, we already paid their listing fee so I am guessing either this week or next one they should be adding our trading pairs.

And yes, once we get on those ones, we will go for CoinExchange and then HitBTC or Bittrex, or both if possible. We already contacted them so we know their fees and they all like our token as we have a detailed whitepaper with our plans for 2017 and 2018 and a roadmap with clear goals, so we are way more than a coin that's just trying to get listed in exchanges.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I will continue to monitor the development of this project as per roadmap. Hope it will be well implemented by December 2018.

Fingers crossed!
Activity: 310
Is this the route of eGold listing : yobit --> coinmartketcap.com --> coinexchange.io --> HitBTC/Bittrex ?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold

I am pretty shocked. Still can't fathom what just happened to the price, and we just started.

Me I'm not even shocked with this project. It's rare to see a dedicated team as them these days. I think they are really going an extra mile for EGOLD. I will hodl mine. Plus, I'm loading more right now. I think this is actually the very bottom price we can see this project is. With the development that is going on, low supply, great team, great project, great name, great WP, great roadmap. There's no way but up. That's the reason why I'm loading as much as I can. I'm now gathering earnings from other crypto investments to invest in this coin.

Thank you very much guys!
We are thrilled to see so much support in our community! We have so many exciting things for the future of eGold and we hope that now that we have published our whitepaper it is easier to achieve our short and long term goals!
Activity: 44

Thank you so much for your support, really means a lot that we are building a community around eGold!

As promised, here's our whitepaper:[/size]

https://i.imgur.com/nOrcS0f.png

Link: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

Hope you guys like it!

[/quote]

wow I must to say your white paper is really amazing, congratulations for so amazing job
[/quote]Dear Dev,

Thank you very much for your hard working these days, very nice and professional Whitepaper. Keep your ulmost work! We 100% support for your potential project!!!

Good luck!
Activity: 44

I am pretty shocked. Still can't fathom what just happened to the price, and we just started.

Me I'm not even shocked with this project. It's rare to see a dedicated team as them these days. I think they are really going an extra mile for EGOLD. I will hodl mine. Plus, I'm loading more right now. I think this is actually the very bottom price we can see this project is. With the development that is going on, low supply, great team, great project, great name, great WP, great roadmap. There's no way but up. That's the reason why I'm loading as much as I can. I'm now gathering earnings from other crypto investments to invest in this coin.

Same.  I had a small sell order that triggered last night and now I'm wishing I had bought more instead.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

Activity: 109

Activity: 126
Very nice, i would rephrase some words to make it more professional. The look is already very good.
Activity: 6
White paper looks amazing, well done EGOLD TEAM! It is by far the best one I have seen during my short career in crypto world. Shame I was not inculded in the airdrop.

I am crying.. I didn't bought more on the bottom.

This IS the bottom, I believe the coin is about to take off. The price will explode once it gets listed on CMC. The WP release has already affected the price and volume on Etherdelta.

My god... This coin soon 2 million mcap maybe?

I had 400.000 tokens mehhh sold it all. I have weak hands... Mehhhh.... Crying.
I really enjoy watching the development team work. They do their work and develop the project his smoothly and stubbornly. I see that they came for a long time. This is not another lightning-fast fraudulent airdrop. I really hope for the further development of the project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
Thank you guys for frequent updates! I really like the fact that you are taking your time with the development. The project doesn't look like a typical pump&dump.

Clear, detailed roadmap, great name, dedicated team with clear vision in their minds- this coin has everything to become successful.

Can't wait to read your white paper!

Thank you so much for your support, really means a lot that we are building a community around eGold!

As promised, here's our whitepaper:

Link: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

Hope you guys like it!

wow I must to say your white paper is really amazing, congratulations for so amazing job
Pages:
Jump to: