Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 6. (Read 115466 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Hello Team I'm a YouTuber with over 153k subs.I do video reviews on YouTube for ICOs, IPOs and cryptocurreny. We can also Increase the number of crypto investors in your group and create an appearance of active discussion in chats - new users will leave their comments. Admin Please PM me if you are interested.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hey I work at an exchange in London and we are really interested in listing you. We also have a very active OTC desk. Who would I talk to about this? Thanks David

I think you must contact with developers through telegram chanel of official email. Such things do not are discussed on forum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Egretia project team needs to strengthen marketing, and investors should be a little confident in the EGT project and be patient in waiting for the encrypted money market to pick up.
Activity: 73
Hey I work at an exchange in London and we are really interested in listing you. We also have a very active OTC desk. Who would I talk to about this? Thanks David
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

ANNOUNCEMENT!  Today #Egretia, #Viking Capital & #InVault  officially launch the first blockchain Gaming Custody Fund Coordinated With The Digital Assets! The fund will focus on the #blockchain gaming to make a new ground in the #gaming industry. Click:https://bit.ly/2wOnTRK

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 53
We provide a referral marketing tool for ICO, Let me know if i can share few case studies, Feel free to share your email so I can drop a proposal. Thanks.
Activity: 8
I am very interested and wanted to know about the project information I can find where? Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Greetings,
What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can't find this info
I wanna join this project as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

Why do you care about the soft cap and the hard cap?
The ICO is over and Egretia tokens are now traded in the market.
What is important now is the market capitalization. It's about 6.4 million dollar.

May be he is interesting how different price since ICO? But Im also cant understand, why he asked about soft cap. Price on ICO was 1 EGT = 0.0086 $ and now 0.002$. So its only 0.24x from ICO price (in 4 times below ICO).
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Greetings,
I wanna join this project as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

Why do you care about the soft cap and the hard cap?
The ICO is over and Egretia tokens are now traded in the market.
What is important now is the market capitalization. It's about 6.4 million dollar.
Activity: 34
Greetings,
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
They have a lockup period for private sale investors (up to 6 month after ICO). Tokens which was sold at public sale unlocked and trading at exchanges already. They sold on ICO 39% of tokens as I know.
In my opinion, it means that 6 months after the ICO, the Egretia tokens might face with serious dumps from ICO investors.
No one knows how high the token stay at this point, but part of ICO investors will try selling their tokens at scheduled token-unclocking point.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
As I see Egretia was announced that they must had listed to Korean exchange Okkoin by 31th August. But coinmarketcap dont showing trading there. Why?

https://twitter.com/Egretia_io/status/1035049880589197312
Activity: 32
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good plan. After all, when the market is restored, all plans make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising business, no doubt

Egretia Twitter News

Peter Huang(CEO&Founder of #Egretia) and Dirk Meyer (Cofounder) met up! what foward-thinking ideas and creative insights will they bring into the #blockchain #gaming and Egretia? #HTML5

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Egretia Twitter News

ANNOUNCEMENT!
#Egretia Token-#EGT will be listed on #OKCOIN KOREA today! 
- EGT Deposit:  15:30 Aug 30, 2018 (UTC+9)         
- EGT Trading:  16:00 Aug 31, 2018 (UTC+9)

More: https://bit.ly/2PN2CQW

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Congratulation to Egretia for listing on OKCOIN korea, providing more liquidity for the tokens
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Weeks after the end of Egretia ICO, how far the project has gone?
I am out of Internet connections two recent weeks, any thing good happened in these days?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
The Egretia project team needs to step up its marketing efforts, and the recent price rebound at EGT has been a bit weak.

Its fairly a new project, once more and more developers hop on the project, more gamers using Egretia platform, the value of the tokens should goes up
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The Egretia project team needs to step up its marketing efforts, and the recent price rebound at EGT has been a bit weak.

Egretia Twitter News

ANNOUNCEMENT!
#Egretia Token-#EGT will be listed on #OKCOIN KOREA today! 
- EGT Deposit:  15:30 Aug 30, 2018 (UTC+9)         
- EGT Trading:  16:00 Aug 31, 2018 (UTC+9)

More: https://bit.ly/2PN2CQW

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
The Egretia project team's HTML5 technical capabilities are good, market value is maintained well, and EGT is worth long-term investor ownership.

Definitely this is good rpoject for long term. Im interesting how tokens will be used here and when? Only after maiinet launch and swap to coins?
Pages:
Jump to: