Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EGT] Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform - page 8. (Read 115466 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
As I know 39% of tokens was sold on ICO. And this is 3.12 billions tokens (39% from 8 bln). Why coinmarketcap showing only 2.6 billions?
Really an interesting question. I also want to know this.

Circulating Supply
2 621 722 847 EGT

Total Supply
8 000 000 000 EGT

Not all tokens are already unlocked, for example tokens from private sale or seed round etc. You should take a look on the token metrics and you will clarify such things for yourself.
These tokens will be unlocked for a period of 6 months, a year or longer. They invested in the first phase and benefited enormously, time is a condition they have to accept. It is necessary to secure the price of EGT.
yes, i know. and from other side i would prefer to have locked token on this market, there would be no opportunity to surrender and sell them at the bottom)

So is it known when circulating supply will officially equal total supply? Are we talking about several years or will the circulating supply be increased a lot very soon?

As far i know there is a 4 months lock up period for pre-salers, 20% of them were unlocked at the same time as public sale tokens were released and others will be unlocking every month after, by equal shares, 20% per month, with a rate of 1 ETH=84k EGT.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The overall market price of the encrypted money market is not good, and the price trend of EGT has also undergone some adjustment. EGT coins deserve investors to allocate certain positions and hold them for a long time, and the next bull market EGT performance will be amazing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
As I know 39% of tokens was sold on ICO. And this is 3.12 billions tokens (39% from 8 bln). Why coinmarketcap showing only 2.6 billions?

Circulating Supply
2 621 722 847 EGT

Total Supply
8 000 000 000 EGT

Not all tokens are already unlocked, for example tokens from private sale or seed round etc. You should take a look on the token metrics and you will clarify such things for yourself.
These tokens will be unlocked for a period of 6 months, a year or longer. They invested in the first phase and benefited enormously, time is a condition they have to accept. It is necessary to secure the price of EGT.
yes, i know. and from other side i would prefer to have locked token on this market, there would be no opportunity to surrender and sell them at the bottom)

So is it known when circulating supply will officially equal total supply? Are we talking about several years or will the circulating supply be increased a lot very soon?

Circulating Supply
2 621 722 847 EGT

Total Supply
8 000 000 000 EGT

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Quote from: gembira link=topic=3317184.msg43318155#Pщцmsg43318155 date=1533194669

Circulating Supply
2 621 722 847 EGT

Total Supply
8 000 000 000 EGT

So in total was sold 39% on private-sale, ICO etc? Or more? How tokens will be used here? Is there will be some payment fee for game developers in EGT?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I learned a lot about the egretia project, the world's first Blockchain HTML5 platform, very good platform, sure success
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Egretia Founder&CEO Peter just gave a keynote speech on the 2018 HTML5 iweb summit and shared opinion about the current situation and outlook of blockchain game industry.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

Circulating Supply
2 621 722 847 EGT

Total Supply
8 000 000 000 EGT

Circulating Supply
2 621 722 847 EGT

Total Supply
8 000 000 000 EGT

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Founder Nur1Labs
seems like the project is on good going keep up team  Roll Eyes
Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Egretia Twitter News

16th Football Master Auction Ends!! Have you won your favorite super star? Not yet? Wait? What? Click it to get the Upcoming Ongoing Auction Sessions: http://footballmaster.egretia.io   Grab the chance! #egretia #blockchain #gaming #HTML5

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Can you tell me how coins will be used there? Developers will pay for creating games on Egretia platform in EGT coins?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I got a promotional offer which I feel it would be a great idea for this organization to boost it's membership and attract quality investors than quantity investors

Egretia Twitter News

Hello guys! Here comes #Egretia Bi-weekly report update! Check out our latest progress:  https://bit.ly/2Mtc3Df    #blockchaintechnology #HTML5

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 40
I got a promotional offer which I feel it would be a great idea for this organization to boost it's membership and attract quality investors than quantity investors
With the encrypted currency market as a whole in a bear market, the Egretia coin project has done a very good job of managing its market capitalisation, and as an investor it is very gratifying.

That is a good job indeed and we can expect even more to come once the market becomes better overall and Egretia might outperform others.
Is it listed now and it what exchange?
Egretia not needs to outperform others because they have no competition right now with other project. If it was the only HTML 5 blockchain engine platform and that is what i like in this coin. A new platform and first to make difference.

They have no direct competitors yes, but regarding outperform others I was more talking about the market performance of EGT. I think that it can perform a lot better than many of the other projects.
Activity: 60
I don't know much about your project, but I think it's a high-tech project.I'd love to join the signature bounty of this project.
@Team, will you announce the bounty program here?

Egretia Twitter News

Peter, founder of Egretia just gave a speech about the the transition from traditional games to blockchain games in Shanghai! “As for starting a business in the internet industry, users mean everything. Those who have traffics hold the principle to achieve success”. #Egretia

EGRETIA TELEGRAM
BOUTNY TELEGRAM

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
With the encrypted currency market as a whole in a bear market, the Egretia coin project has done a very good job of managing its market capitalisation, and as an investor it is very gratifying.

That is a good job indeed and we can expect even more to come once the market becomes better overall and Egretia might outperform others.
Is it listed now and it what exchange?
Egretia not needs to outperform others because they have no competition right now with other project. If it was the only HTML 5 blockchain engine platform and that is what i like in this coin. A new platform and first to make difference.

Pages:
Jump to: