Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELIRA] eLira - a Crypto Currency for Turkey - X11 - Wallet Updated V1.1 - page 2. (Read 25701 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Come on devs, do something to add eLira to Poloniex and Bittrex...This is a way to rise up the price and people learn this coin....

Get in touch with these exchangers so your coin get known to investors.

Who needs an exchange?

Dev can sleep with his 50% premine
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Come on devs, do something to add eLira to Poloniex and Bittrex...This is a way to rise up the price and people learn this coin....

Get in touch with these exchangers so your coin get known to investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
will bittrex add this coin?
Please ask them about eLira to list.
Activity: 224
will bittrex add this coin?
Something is wrong with the wallet...

every time I open it I get a message saying the blocks are corrupt and I need to rebuild the blockchain.

I tried deleting everything and re downloading blockchain and the problem still comes up.

The wallet works after rebuilding or re downloading the blockchain, but it needs to be fixed every time I open the wallet.
Quite annoying.

Please look into it.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
We'll take care with this at next wallet update.
Activity: 269

every time I open it I get a message saying the blocks are corrupt and I need to rebuild the blockchain.

I tried deleting everything and re downloading blockchain and the problem still comes up.

The wallet works after rebuilding or re downloading the blockchain, but it needs to be fixed every time I open the wallet.
Quite annoying.

Please look into it.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Quite annoying.

Please look into it.
Collecting of eLira wallets started on www.elira.tc
Actual delivery will be done in big chunks and we will wait enough address (about 100) to be collected.
To apply turkish citizen will fill the form & verify gsms here http://elira.tc/elira-talep-formu.php
only gsm numbers starting with +90 paid.

Activity: 31
Nice coin, but why is suchpool.pw the only place minign it?

I am mining and holding and it seems the rewards have increased the last few days.
Activity: 300
türkçe konusuna baktığınız yok, bari burdan yazayım dedim

var mı bir gelişme. exchange lere başvuruldu mu .
ayrıca dağıtımları ne zaman yapacaksınız.
Activity: 152
dev work so hard, feel that this coin should be bittrex, first of all, the icon to do good, this is a lot of money did not do. Grin
Thank you. We will contact more exchanges soon.
Activity: 57
Good to see eLira on an exchange, Hope to see it on more exchanges.
Activity: 152
dev work so hard, feel that this coin should be bittrex, first of all, the icon to do good, this is a lot of money did not do. Grin
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Would be nice to see this coin on mintpal...
premine 50% ?and then miners ask trade market to add elira ??

hey we distribute premine not holding for own. If we do everything alone why we deliver then these PoW coins?
Pages:
Jump to: