Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELIRA] eLira - a Crypto Currency for Turkey - X11 - Wallet Updated V1.1 - page 7. (Read 25701 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
main pool http://elira.suchpool.pw/index.php?page=dashboard 1700%  of expected shares =/ and i rented a 200mh miner stuck using this pool and it's not finding blocks for over 20mins now
suchpool have a problem now
 We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
where the heck are all the blocks going this makes no sense at all  pool hash is 776mh yes network hash is 669mh and the pool isnt finding dick.........
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
looks like there is a super block of 413,112 coins
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey Guys, I was mining at betahash... and you know what, at the begining (it was yesterday evening at ~20:00 (+02:00)) ewerything was absolutly OK, after mining all night and then, till 13:41, I'v got ~6300 eLiras about 1000 coins per 2.5 hour, after that payments were very small about 3-4 elira-s per 1-2 hour... So here is a question, will that pool send me all my mined eLiras latter ?

coin diff increased. that's mean you can make less coin, because of network hashrate .

but not that much, (( from 1000 coins per 2.5 hours to 3-4 coins per 2.5 hours...not that much...
main pool http://elira.suchpool.pw/index.php?page=dashboard 1700%  of expected shares =/ and i rented a 200mh miner stuck using this pool and it's not finding blocks for over 20mins now
Activity: 42
Do we get the new logo yet?
Coming soon. Hope today or tomorrow. There is not only logo made, but some buttons "eLira accepted here" and they will be put as PSD files.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Hey Guys, I was mining at betahash... and you know what, at the begining (it was yesterday evening at ~20:00 (+02:00)) ewerything was absolutly OK, after mining all night and then, till 13:41, I'v got ~6300 eLiras about 1000 coins per 2.5 hour, after that payments were very small about 3-4 elira-s per 1-2 hour... So here is a question, will that pool send me all my mined eLiras latter ?

coin diff increased. that's mean you can make less coin, because of network hashrate .
Activity: 2
Activity: 224
Do we get the new logo yet?
I checked out the page.. looks great! Is the distribution software working?

But my question is how are u able to verify that the “TC Kimlik No“ is a valid one? I don't think that the turkish government gives you an easy way to check it if its valid or not?
There is a government online API allows anyone to use who wants to check Turkish identities. This is used by several sites already.
And we will not use it because it's making us a target. We will use only GSM verification. Turkish only ips & telephones nos will be allowed.

Because we still wait API approval from GSM company, we already send some papers there. We can't use the form fully and start delivery. That's why it returns error. We will inform you soon about this.
Activity: 206
I checked out the page.. looks great! Is the distribution software working?

But my question is how are u able to verify that the “TC Kimlik No“ is a valid one? I don't think that the turkish government gives you an easy way to check it if its valid or not?
I asked bittrex too! gogo, contribute plz
thank you, too. We are still working on delivery software.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I asked bittrex too! gogo, contribute plz
Please contact to Mintpal, we are waiting for trading ELIRA Smiley Also poloniex, btc-e etc.
we'll contact all these exchanges. Because you are a part of the community you can also take some responsibility off from shoulders of dev team and handle some communications to the necessary parties.

Asked bittrex to add the coin.
Thank you.
if the community want to add this coin exchange sites will add this coin please contact all users with exchange sites.
Activity: 140
Please contact to Mintpal, we are waiting for trading ELIRA Smiley Also poloniex, btc-e etc.
we'll contact all these exchanges. Because you are a part of the community you can also take some responsibility off from shoulders of dev team and handle some communications to the necessary parties.

Asked bittrex to add the coin.
+1
tweet to bittrex

@BittrexExchange please add elira to your exchange list
Pages:
Jump to: