Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 3. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
hidden premine dump again most likely.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
What the hell, in the last couple hours more than half of all ELITE coins in existence got dumped on bittrex  Huh

How is that possible  Huh Huh Huh

Something weird is going on  Angry

Please don't tell me dev scammed us.... Care to chime in here Dev?
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Dedicateds US stratum just went offline.

I guess they should have used 9 core CPU's  Angry

lol, thanks for warning
Activity: 70
What the hell, in the last couple hours more than half of all ELITE coins in existence got dumped on bittrex  Huh

How is that possible  Huh Huh Huh

Something weird is going on  Angry
Merit: 250
If the price is dropping because of the "Chines Pools", well, you Chinese are a bunch of stupid MFers.  Seriously, why wouldn't you just slow sell instead of dump?  So dumb.

I hope they regret it Grin
Activity: 240
If the price is dropping because of the "Chines Pools", well, you Chinese are a bunch of stupid MFers.  Seriously, why wouldn't you just slow sell instead of dump?  So dumb.

Yea very disappointing to see. Miners are so retarded sometimes...
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
anonymity is not useful : it's something governments will never accept ... so these kind of coins have no future.

What Elite Coin lack the most at the moment is :

• A good looking Explorer
  • A professional Website

Then it should have a professional design for the logo (like sourcecoin or darkcoin)

ELITE need everything to be "classy" and not "flashy"  Smiley

The first thing to achieve for this coin is to make the environment look professional and classy

People will only invest into it if they think it's worth it

remember : ELITE products, are expansive and well made product  Smiley (not the most technological advanced)

for design look @ http://bitcrea.com/ works, it's inspiring
+1
I have been saying anon is pointless for along time.draws unwanted attention cause if u need anon any officals are going to suspect something.and in the big scheme of things we want crypto to become mainstream and when it becomes more adopted there are going to be more and more regulations whether people like it or not.and all anon coins will be useless.they will not except the use of them.if you make your coin look professional and dev carries himself in a professional manner is your best start.image is everything.also coin supply.what good is a coin with just a few 100k or a few mill if its goes mainstream.pointless if coin supply only supports a fraction of the population.sure there will be use for one or 2 coin with lower supply coins to convert a few of your lower value coins into to hold for value and put away for a rainy day which will make more of the lower valued coin available for market again instead of sitting in someones wallet if they arent really using them.i think alot of people seem to be missing the bigger picture here

Wow dude, take a breath.

Sentences, double spaced.

lol  Wink

no worries.sorry for the rant i just think crypto can be more than the pile of crap some of these devs,exchanges and mining pools are turning it into.i get abit passionate about it since i have been into crypto for over 2 years.point taken on the double spaces Roll Eyes
P.S good job on coin so far Devs

Lol, sometimes I think crypto would be boring without all the scammers.

It separates the wheat from the chaff.

I started 5 years ago when bitcoin was a curiosity. Took me a week to figure it out and then I mined a bunch of coins.

After a month or so I had like 10 cents worth of coins and I completely failed to see what bitcoin could become so I just deleted everything and forgot about it.

I started back up a few months back after bitcoin shot through the roof and kicked myself a few times for erasing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bitcoins.

Live and learn.

You could try recovery your hd..........

Lol, that hardware is long gone.

Well only need wait another 5 years, and you will have that you lost.....
04:27:00 PM Buy   0.01203010
04:39:53 PM Sell   0.01350000

So long EliteCoin

01:32 am 0.00174884 Undecided Sad
anonymity is not useful : it's something governments will never accept ... so these kind of coins have no future.

• A professional Website

Then it should have a professional design for the logo (like sourcecoin or darkcoin)

The first thing to achieve for this coin is to make the environment look professional and classy

remember : ELITE products, are expansive and well made product  Smiley (not the most technological advanced)

+1
I have been saying anon is pointless for along time.draws unwanted attention cause if u need anon any officals are going to suspect something.and in the big scheme of things we want crypto to become mainstream and when it becomes more adopted there are going to be more and more regulations whether people like it or not.and all anon coins will be useless.they will not except the use of them.if you make your coin look professional and dev carries himself in a professional manner is your best start.image is everything.also coin supply.what good is a coin with just a few 100k or a few mill if its goes mainstream.pointless if coin supply only supports a fraction of the population.sure there will be use for one or 2 coin with lower supply coins to convert a few of your lower value coins into to hold for value and put away for a rainy day which will make more of the lower valued coin available for market again instead of sitting in someones wallet if they arent really using them.i think alot of people seem to be missing the bigger picture here

Wow dude, take a breath.

lol  Wink

no worries.sorry for the rant i just think crypto can be more than the pile of crap some of these devs,exchanges and mining pools are turning it into.i get abit passionate about it since i have been into crypto for over 2 years.point taken on the double spaces Roll Eyes

I started 5 years ago when bitcoin was a curiosity. Took me a week to figure it out and then I mined a bunch of coins.

After a month or so I had like 10 cents worth of coins and I completely failed to see what bitcoin could become so I just deleted everything and forgot about it.

I started back up a few months back after bitcoin shot through the roof and kicked myself a few times for erasing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bitcoins.

Live and learn.

Lol, that hardware is long gone.
Activity: 378
the link for mac wallet is not working   Angry

does someone has a working link  Huh

https://mega.co.nz/#!IVBFjLRZ!uBLGQmlDgod6Mlyi4KDP7yXy9Rga3nQWJ0BVZCscewE

Dev, can you fix the links on OP, they are correct but the actual link does not go to the file, just the main page.  need to use the hyperlink tags

this wallet is not working
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

• A professional Website

+1

Wow dude, take a breath.

lol  Wink

Live and learn.

Activity: 378
Chinesse Pump need now.......  what are you waiting for?
looks more like chinese dump now
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Elite coin price dropped like shit.
I never succeded to dump mine, so i am stuck with mine.
Is there a chance that will be some movement?
just hold bro.once PoW ends and the mining farms stop dumping and with only 20000 coins supply there is only one way price can go.and the devs seem pretty active in here Wink

• A professional Website

+1

Wow dude, take a breath.

lol  Wink

Live and learn.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
keeping an eye on this might get some
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
What about  Milla Jovovich support Elitecoin if?    http://www.millaj.com      what do you think?   Maybe someone could contact with her.
@MillaJovovich try to send her a tweet, it's your idea go first, i will RT&FAV  Grin
Activity: 78
Without miners, there will be no gold at all.
Elite coin price dropped like shit.
I never succeded to dump mine, so i am stuck with mine.
Is there a chance that will be some movement?
Pages:
Jump to: