Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 10. (Read 80331 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
what did you all expect with 2 week pow?

you will never sell a coin for higher price when it is still being mined

Sure you can, just ask the person Dimitry bought from.

Is it really necessary for you to troll like this?

Does it make you feel better about yourself or something?
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Hmmwah same as most coins going to the floor and stay there. No buy support better sell it. Stupid scammy developers
this is not looking good. how much more can this price drop? Bought in at 0.025 pff all time high i guess
Buy high sell low

Just wait it out, you already lost 2/3 the value so the risk of waiting it out is not that large.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
this is not looking good. how much more can this price drop? Bought in at 0.025 pff all time high i guess
Buy high sell low
The pattern of mining and dumping on this coin is new to me.

It looks like I gave far too much credit to miners that have a large hash capability, I thought they understood the dynamics of  the coins better.

Now it appears as if they just throw their hash around at the coin that they think will generate the most for them.

This coin is different in that it had a very fair launch and attracted a lot of initial interest.

The whales all jumped in at the same time and did not make shit.

Now it looks like they are all bailing and dumping their coins.

This is great for me, now my miners are making 4 -5 times what they were and  I am buying up cheap coins.

So I would like to thank all the whales that mined these coins for me and then gave me a reduced price to buy.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

The problem is these cloudhashing services.. anybody can have whatever hashrate they can afford.. they are forced to dump instamined coins. These services probably develop half these new scam coins. someone needs to dev a coin that isn't in the best interest of these greedy fucks.

Looks to me like someone just did  Grin Grin Grin

I did not previously consider the need to pay for rentals, thanks for pointing that out.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500

It looks like I gave far too much credit to miners that have a large hash capability, I thought they understood the dynamics of  the coins better.

Now it appears as if they just throw their hash around at the coin that they think will generate the most for them.

This coin is different in that it had a very fair launch and attracted a lot of initial interest.

This is great for me, now my miners are making 4 -5 times what they were and  I am buying up cheap coins.

So I would like to thank all the whales that mined these coins for me and then gave me a reduced price to buy.

The problem is these cloudhashing services.. anybody can have whatever hashrate they can afford.. they are forced to dump instamined coins. These services probably develop half these new scam coins. someone needs to dev a coin that isn't in the best interest of these greedy fucks.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

If you have over 100 BTC I'd like to get your take on TorCoin. Can you jump over to their thread? I dont want to take over this one. I dont own any Elite coin I was just looking for a trade but my long term coin is TorCoin.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=677434.new#new

Im in that one for the long haul too. Its a matter of dev and community support. The Tor dev while making a couple of bad mistakes did not walk away and is working his original plan and supporting his coin... I have a better feeling about this one. Elite seems to have started out of the gate with a better team than the latter. Its not just about a coin, its about who could benefit from the use of a coin as a status and marketing tool with Elite, and like Tor for underground hosting and networking services. If they can get some merchants interested, they can both grow in value. I particularly like the "nicer things in life" and the rarity angle for the "Elite" coin; Make some deals with life and leisure shops like pipes and cigars, fine wines and spirits, or classy restaurants, hotels, spa's/resorts and car/boat rentals... Would also look into making deals with specialty online and brick & mortar gift merchants

Hammacher Schlemmer

Opulent Items

High End Fashion  

Ebay leisure, fun, and collectables like ScottOkie.com

The sky is the limit if they have some folks that can burn up the phone lines and make some deals, get some cool merchants involved...

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Hello guys Please choose

I would say modify 1: make the bottom coin number the colour of the background number (grey) and do away with the background.
legendary
Activity: 938
second for my only 20,000    
Activity: 113
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
█ If you want logo pm me █
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Better cut supply now before everyone gets burnt badly.

Now let's see them tears! =D

why, now we can take advantage, thanks goes to stupid miners/dumpers...i'm buying cheap
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
As people are selling below the cost of production of the coin? Panic? I do not believe. Someone wants to buy cheap.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Not trying to fud, just trying to understand what about Elite is worth buying it?  Huh
If it's just the name and the rarity, so you can think of yourself as an elite for owning it, that ain't gonna cut it.

same that USD and EUR and all coins, sometimes up and sometimes down......, you can buy or sell things with it,  elite is beginning in crypto,
if dev continue his good work  this coin will be ELITE beyond of anothers cryptos.

and name is very important because if you want buy, what do you buy first?    Elitecoin, or Soupcoin?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Not trying to fud, just trying to understand what about Elite is worth buying it?  Huh
If it's just the name and the rarity, so you can think of yourself as an elite for owning it, that ain't gonna cut it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
I suggest  selling at .1 btc. If everyone starts selling around that on bittrex people with buy up on every other exchange and the price will actually go to that. If everyone mutually agree on a price we could make it happen. The problem is convincing everyone. But I put in a sell order at .1 btc I suggest everyone make yours a similar price.

No, doing that would result is zero volume. Wtf makes you think a coin will sell at whatever price sellers set it for? you need to create a reason for the coin to exist and add hype for price tor rise, unfortunately right now Elite has neither.
how can you say that, network hashrate is still very high so hype is obvious, and the idea of elite coin is great, if the most of people who want to join 'elite club' will take this coin as a long term investment and keep coins staking, price 1BTC is very real. i'm still buying from dumpers, and keeping coins in wallet.

Help me out, what is the elite club? what makes you think this coin would be worth 15x sync mkt cap after pow?
i meant like club of owners of elitecoin, was it so hard to figure out? If i understand idea of Elite coin correctly, there is no need to develop anon, tor, and shit for this coin, its theme is original and can maybe break the trend of p&d over night coins, and can be a coin for long term staking, and actually using for purchasing goods.  

So this is like the mystique of a Harley, I just don't understand?
You'll have to be a bit more specific, what is the theme and what makes the coin above having to offer innovations?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Don't mind the troll. I'm starting to delete his posts.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: