Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] EliteCoin - Only 20k ELC! - NO PREMINE! X11 POW+POS - *BITTREX!* - page 4. (Read 80331 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Chinesse Pump need now.......  what are you waiting for?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
anonymity is not useful : it's something governments will never accept ... so these kind of coins have no future.

What Elite Coin lack the most at the moment is :

• A good looking Explorer
  • A professional Website

Then it should have a professional design for the logo (like sourcecoin or darkcoin)

ELITE need everything to be "classy" and not "flashy"  Smiley

The first thing to achieve for this coin is to make the environment look professional and classy

People will only invest into it if they think it's worth it

remember : ELITE products, are expansive and well made product  Smiley (not the most technological advanced)

for design look @ http://bitcrea.com/ works, it's inspiring
+1
I have been saying anon is pointless for along time.draws unwanted attention cause if u need anon any officals are going to suspect something.and in the big scheme of things we want crypto to become mainstream and when it becomes more adopted there are going to be more and more regulations whether people like it or not.and all anon coins will be useless.they will not except the use of them.if you make your coin look professional and dev carries himself in a professional manner is your best start.image is everything.also coin supply.what good is a coin with just a few 100k or a few mill if its goes mainstream.pointless if coin supply only supports a fraction of the population.sure there will be use for one or 2 coin with lower supply coins to convert a few of your lower value coins into to hold for value and put away for a rainy day which will make more of the lower valued coin available for market again instead of sitting in someones wallet if they arent really using them.i think alot of people seem to be missing the bigger picture here

Wow dude, take a breath.

Sentences, double spaced.

lol  Wink

no worries.sorry for the rant i just think crypto can be more than the pile of crap some of these devs,exchanges and mining pools are turning it into.i get abit passionate about it since i have been into crypto for over 2 years.point taken on the double spaces Roll Eyes
P.S good job on coin so far Devs
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
You can still mine @ https://elite.suprnova.cc ... server is quite bored atm Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the link for mac wallet is not working   Angry

does someone has a working link  Huh

https://mega.co.nz/#!IVBFjLRZ!uBLGQmlDgod6Mlyi4KDP7yXy9Rga3nQWJ0BVZCscewE

Dev, can you fix the links on OP, they are correct but the actual link does not go to the file, just the main page.  need to use the hyperlink tags
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
the link for mac wallet is not working   Angry

does someone has a working link  Huh
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 485.55684186,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1406136045,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

my wallet says it is staking, but network weight is 0, not sure now why it is so?
Activity: 70
Dedicateds US stratum just went offline.

I guess they should have used 9 core CPU's  Angry

try backup amsterdam

Exactly what I did, thanks
amsterdam down too? nice

Amsterdam is up, I am mining on it now
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
WTF happened to the price of Elite today?  I came home and checked and the price is shit!
anonymity is not useful : it's something governments will never accept ... so these kind of coins have no future.

• A professional Website

Then it should have a professional design for the logo (like sourcecoin or darkcoin)

The first thing to achieve for this coin is to make the environment look professional and classy

remember : ELITE products, are expansive and well made product  Smiley (not the most technological advanced)

+1
I have been saying anon is pointless for along time.draws unwanted attention cause if u need anon any officals are going to suspect something.and in the big scheme of things we want crypto to become mainstream and when it becomes more adopted there are going to be more and more regulations whether people like it or not.and all anon coins will be useless.they will not except the use of them.if you make your coin look professional and dev carries himself in a professional manner is your best start.image is everything.also coin supply.what good is a coin with just a few 100k or a few mill if its goes mainstream.pointless if coin supply only supports a fraction of the population.sure there will be use for one or 2 coin with lower supply coins to convert a few of your lower value coins into to hold for value and put away for a rainy day which will make more of the lower valued coin available for market again instead of sitting in someones wallet if they arent really using them.i think alot of people seem to be missing the bigger picture here

Wow dude, take a breath.

Sentences, double spaced.

lol  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Sorry... random selection. Looks like spam 5 mins after posting Cheesy Realized I cant delete because its self moderated. Devs... please delete. I come (and go) in peace  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

• A professional Website

+1

try backup amsterdam

Exactly what I did, thanks
Activity: 896
Merit: 501

• A professional Website

something like this with a crown on top

Personally I like the BC logo alot

• A professional Website

People will only invest into it if they think it's woth it (apart from the technical point of view)

Goverment know all with or without anon,   for this reason make good use of things if you want dont have problems

No they don't, not even the US.

If a coin succeeds in making decent anonymity then the government wont allow it.

They could probably track it anyway but why should they invest any effort to tracking a difficult coin when they can just ban the thing and then put people in jail for laundering money that use the coin.

In the US they would probably be labelled as a terrorist too.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
@ffmad we are creating a new explorer right now! Website is still being developed, should be up this Sunday.

Current block explorer might not be working for a few hours, while we are in the process of upgrading to a new one!

Ok. If you need help for website, i'm a web dev.

Also do you have plan for a "professional logo/design" ?

This is one of the most important part here Wink
Activity: 84
It's good to see the devs actually respond to member requests and give timely updates to the progress!  Let's keep it up!
legendary

try backup amsterdam
legendary

• A professional Website

People will only invest into it if they think it's woth it (apart from the technical point of view)

Goverment know all with or without anon,   for this reason make good use of things if you want dont have problems
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
@ffmad we are creating a new explorer right now! Website is still being developed, should be up this Sunday.

Current block explorer might not be working for a few hours, while we are in the process of upgrading to a new one!
Pages:
Jump to: