Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 55. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13
we need dev's whitepaper release and any othe good future plan i think , holder program is good . but you need to give a reason to investor that

why they should hold ELITE and what 's the benefit for them

Whitepaper is in the works, we're hoping to release it within the next week max.

Thats great news!

Thx for keeping it PRO Ethereumlite Wink

Crossing fingers on the lightning round aka HODLer Drop!

Thxx!
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Today, the EtherDelta has good trading volumes. Is there any news about the listing on the CMC? I think the daily trading volume exceeded $10000. And I want to thank the developers for this project! HODL!
At the Current trading volume, at and the current price the trading volume is around 18.507ETH and 18.507 x $307.52 Is 5691.27 so were a little over half way there for enough daily volume to be listed on CMC..

That's quite a big increase compared to yesterday if I'm not mistaken so hopefully another few days and we can reach the $10k mark.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
we need dev's whitepaper release and any othe good future plan i think , holder program is good . but you need to give a reason to investor that

Whitepaper is in the works, we're hoping to release it within the next week max.

I can help you with the graphic design Whitepaper
Activity: 42

Activity: 448
Merit: 257
I reserve russian translation. Will be soon, Dev. Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I got the coins in my wallet whe the price was low, waiting for a hiher price.
Activity: 20
I'm hodling long term. Let's go elite!
Activity: 296
Merit: 100

I just bought my first 1500Elite on YoBit exchange. To the moon Cheesy
There was also a small amount of trading on the YoBit exchange. Judging by the information for the last 24 hours, it amounted to 0.58 BTC, which is approximately equal to 3287.65 USD.

Please whats the current trading price and current supply?

Thank you

0.00045 ETH
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
the current price is still very cheap and I am sure will to the moon in about 1 month

What's the current price?
Activity: 126
There was also a small amount of trading on the YoBit exchange. Judging by the information for the last 24 hours, it amounted to 0.58 BTC, which is approximately equal to 3287.65 USD.

Please whats the current trading price and current supply?

Thank you
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Today, the EtherDelta has good trading volumes. Is there any news about the listing on the CMC? I think the daily trading volume exceeded $10000. And I want to thank the developers for this project! HODL!
At the Current trading volume, at and the current price the trading volume is around 18.507ETH and 18.507 x $307.52 Is 5691.27 so were a little over half way there for enough daily volume to be listed on CMC..
Activity: 42
when added to bittrex ?

Bittrex is a long term goal that we would like to reach, but they do require very high fee for getting listed there and they can't list every coin due to regulations. But if we were to apply for listing we would be better off than other coins since we had no ICO, just an airdrop so regulation part of the listing would be easy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
quarkchain.io
Activity: 60

Everyone wants to keep the money. this project will be highly valued
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
Soo about progam holder, any news about that already maybe almost 1 week stil dont know who wining the Program holde :/ thanks very support stil hold, I count program holder only 1 Month and 100 People only
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
yes, this was one of the most professional projects.  Fast airdrop with good communication.  Eth Lite really has a great potential, very fair as well Dev only keeps a small amount.
Pages:
Jump to: