Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELITE] Ethereum Lite | FIRST ETHEREUM CURRENCY | LOW SUPPLY | YOBIT | CMC - page 59. (Read 49798 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
hoping for success with is project. community retweet some of their tweets https://twitter.com/ethereumlite
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
It seems somebody is accumulating more on etherdelta, may we know what would be the next big jump in terms of development?
Activity: 50

I like this project very much. but the token did not come out even though I was on the blue list. Would you check.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
ı have not received my qualifications yet
0x83Cf25f830dA5955Fa416a577A8ffa45827B11bB
Activity: 196
You may follow or retweet this ->
https://twitter.com/zeroarmy_/status/919317809229950976

So glad I didn't move my precious ELITE out of my main account  Grin
Hope to be eligible for the "The HODLER Program"

-> Def a long term HODLOR here!!! <-

greetings
zero
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
i didn't take can you send?
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Nice update! The elite will become very valuable and the price can be expected to rise in the light of low supply, hodler incentives and the nice name! Plus great community of elite! I think our next step is to get on coin market cap! Then everything moves higher from there!
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
HODLER Program was great! I am really looking forward in this project! — Newbie
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I am blue on the spreadsheet but didn't receive elite. Can you check, please?

It seems that we made a mistake, we apologize about that. We have sent you the ELITE.

Received thanks!
Activity: 91
(I also do not get my coins, I'm blue and the 195 in the sheet)
Thanks for your quick response. They are a good team and developers who have success in their currency
Activity: 210
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
Yeah holding my coins for the meantime
Activity: 42

It seems that we made a mistake, we apologize about that. We have sent you the ELITE.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 70
honestly, maybe some of the extra coins should be used for a bounty program and marketing program for this token. i like the hold program, but a 1000 is too many for a coin with such low supply.

We still have the other 100,000 coins that we will be using for the bounty program.

OK, cool. I forgot about that. I left you some messages on slack. Smiley
Activity: 42
honestly, maybe some of the extra coins should be used for a bounty program and marketing program for this token. i like the hold program, but a 1000 is too many for a coin with such low supply.

We still have the other 100,000 coins that we will be using for the bounty program.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I ll definitely hold this coin for sure. This has more potential than other coins or similar coins like ECASH.
I hope there wont be any whales on this one and we can invest safely without thinking that one day my investment will be rubbish:)
Activity: 70
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Why would you give more coins to people who already have coins though ?  Huh  Huh Wouldnt getting the coins into more hands be better for the project? It seems like with less hands people can dump the price much faster.

I certainly will not buy any of this coin if that is the case and I will warn everybody I know to do the same. Have fun scamming some people who dont know any better.
Activity: 69
Hodling is worth it. Especially because we got it for free. I had a feeling that this project is something different than others sarc. airdrop coins. Keep up the good work dev.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: