Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELS]| Elysium| Global Digital Currency for Governments & Citizen ⛏POW⛏ - page 23. (Read 63885 times)

legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
yolo been buying low market cap coins for 3 years , made 300 btc in in the last pascal pump, buying more ELS while price below 10k sat is great!!
10K Sat will look like 500 sat in pascal!

lol jizzing with this coin and "make" 300 BTC with PASC ?

wooooooooooow you get "Trumped" Smiley

edit : does your Mother know that she must pay the Bill for Electricity ( that u consume to sit on your lonely Computer and hype Coins ) ??

Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
nice community, coin gonna explode
Activity: 5
Hi Dev, I would like support your project. I have change my signature.

Please send reward to: ZFH13cDKBooL6qb3KrjCexgEDMfnVxhzgb
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Any miner soft available?
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Dev, u forgot add link to blockexplorer Smiley You could add information how much is premine (20%, 3,6 milions)  in the main post, to be more transparent.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
How to mine it on windows ?
is there online wallets ?
when it will be available on Poloniex ?
thanks

Elysium Windows Wallet

https://github.com/cuio/Elysium/blob/master/Elysium%20Windows%20Wallet.zip

Go to Help , Console and type setgenerate true -22231

We recommend joining a Pool now for Mining .
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
How to mine it on windows ?
is there online wallets ?
when it will be available on Poloniex ?
thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The dev should update the ANN thread about exchanges. Still it is not updated for a long time.

Also, it seems dev haven't made any effort for nova, c-cex vote listing.
Linux wallet coming soon !!

price hitting 10,000 sat!! where are the fudders now, please come to buy at 500,000 sat again!

bitcoin was premined too, sell all your bitcoins... dumbo, premine is for development dev already stated, how do you think they gonna do bounties.. you fuders are great, please fud more so I can buy more coins

Premine is fine but not 20%. Even with 2% he would hold more than 50% of available coins now. Or just make coin and mine it alone for week on computer. You get all blocks and coins. Then make it public.

FUD FUD FUD, lol you guys are pathetic, you are the same guys who were fudding PASC at 500 sat when I bought some....why you here anyway? if you want to get in the project on its early days then buy, anything else gtfo from here
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash

bitcoin was premined too, sell all your bitcoins... dumbo, premine is for development dev already stated, how do you think they gonna do bounties.. you fuders are great, please fud more so I can buy more coins

After not mentioned in the announcement, then it is not right. This is a classic fraud scheme! In this small mining reward developer holds 95% of the coins, what is this idiocy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Premine is fine but not 20%. Even with 2% he would hold more than 50% of available coins now. Or just make coin and mine it alone for week on computer. You get all blocks and coins. Then make it public.

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Pages:
Jump to: