Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELS]| Elysium| Global Digital Currency for Governments & Citizen ⛏POW⛏ - page 25. (Read 63884 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Good luck Dev. I like your project!

I have Elysium signature too Smiley

My address: ZCj39Z4QWPUWrK3UBZKLHPYE8ii3bDXi2V

Good for you moni-amero  Grin
Activity: 4
Hello Everyone ,

http://i.imgur.com/XfcdwJg.jpg

We are working on a lot of stuff these, technicals, roadmap, market advisor, new website, exchanges, marketing, and lot more... patience will pay off for ELS holders!

The premine would be used for development , marketing and bounties as this is a NO ICO coin and after a period of 4 months . Till then the Development team would use it's own fund to develop  the infrastructure for Elysium .

Elysium is a community driven project were Miners are the backbone of Elysium Network .

Regards

Good luck Dev. I like your project!

I have Elysium signature too Smiley

My address: ZCj39Z4QWPUWrK3UBZKLHPYE8ii3bDXi2V
Activity: 42

Findblocks Pool

http://findblocks.com:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:4051-u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff
    Port: 4050, Diff: 512 Port: 4051, Diff: 1280 Port: 4052, Diff: 32768  

Happy Mining  Smiley Payouts are every 30 mins after blocks has been confirmed Min payout - 50

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82 - Skype - [email protected]

Elysium doing very good made 150$ in one day with mining $ELS .
I will buy one more rig .

LOVE U ELS XOXOXOXOXO
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Hello Everyone ,

We are working on a lot of stuff these, technicals, roadmap, market advisor, new website, exchanges, marketing, and lot more... patience will pay off for ELS holders!

The premine would be used for development , marketing and bounties as this is a NO ICO coin and after a period of 4 months . Till then the Development team would use it's own fund to develop  the infrastructure for Elysium .

Elysium is a community driven project were Miners are the backbone of Elysium Network .

Regards
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
i have change my signature sir, please add me

rewarded
please add address

I have change my signature.

My address: ZUC4pkmxwuoLC5D3U1EeVSNcwuRVqtMYBb

Rewarded
Activity: 6
i have change my signature sir, please add me

rewarded
please add address

I have change my signature.

My address: ZUC4pkmxwuoLC5D3U1EeVSNcwuRVqtMYBb
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
see purchase volumes at coinexcange.io to very attractive to mine this coin Grin

barely over 2 BTC volume and you fucking idiots are jizzing in your pants.... Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
The market is easy manipulated. I took back my investment x15 but I don't recommend to waste time with this premined misunderstanding.
Activity: 37
Cant wait for it to be added on a bit stronger exchange like YoBit let alone big ones like Poloniex.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
see purchase volumes at coinexcange.io to very attractive to mine this coin Grin
Activity: 2
I'm solo miner too Smiley

{
"blocks" : 2343,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 43.44876881,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 11141,
"networkhashps" : 2413992383,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

ZZNPLiqqFSFvwd7HjaFYnaWKSuXMDUU5Ve

Hey Dev, I added post (#289) about solo mining before your post about STOP (#317), but mi account is = 0 ELS...

Please send me my reward + I added signature.

Thank you Dev - good job!!!
Activity: 10
Start Mining 20 ELS [ First 50 Miners ] [ONLY FOR SOLO MINING ] ZKrz75fCd7bNwj5XgMRtmEYP52ff22HQ5s

BUMP !! BOUNTY FOR SOLO MINING STOPPED RIGHT NO as solo mining is not feasible rightnow and early adopters have been rewarded
BOUNTY FOR TWITTER OPEN !!

https://twitter.com/CoinExchangeio/status/828219454299336704
https://twitter.com/Elysium_coin

Retweet :- 2 ELS
Tweet :- 2 ELS
Tweet Something Good :- 4 ELS

Hi Dev,

I retweeted in my profile: https://twitter.com/Azure_Future

Please send ELS to: ZV7MXv1ezzFLQmtjK29mKPn1EEYqWRwE6m

Thank you :-)
Me is Cute
and the FUD keep going, sell me all your coins if you don't like it, my buys are waiting, else GTFO from here come back to buy again when price jumped X200

yes yes....

your 0.23539479 BTC of buy support....

I'd rather stick to VIDZ, thank you very much

Kiss
who hired you Huh

hired me?

you fucking muppet.....

Enjoy getting dumped on......

Roll Eyes

Activity: 468
Merit: 250
and the FUD keep going, sell me all your coins if you don't like it, my buys are waiting, else GTFO from here come back to buy again when price jumped X200

yes yes....

Kiss
who hired you Huh
Me is Cute

yes yes....

Kiss

Me is Cute
you guys still fudding lol? look how many bounties have been sent by the dev, they seem very serious about the coin. they could already leave project, but instead they worked had to fix everything and then launched it on first exchange. I see big potential in this coin, many will be surprised.

hello sock puppet.

you won't leave the project yet because there ain't enough buy orders for you to dump your premine.

that said, you did make 1.43494277 BTC so far according to coinexchange.io

Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
you guys still fudding lol? look how many bounties have been sent by the dev, they seem very serious about the coin. they could already leave project, but instead they worked had to fix everything and then launched it on first exchange. I see big potential in this coin, many will be surprised.

Problem is dev currently hold 95,5% of all available coins. They can destroy market in seconds if they will get greedy. If they play smart they can still make good profit and allow people to have it instead of massive dump when coin gain price.

Eitherway they shot themselfs in leg with 20% premine. It's a big no-no for larger exchanges, investors and etc. Basically Poloniex is out forever for this coin.
Activity: 232

how much have they sent? did it reach 1M?
Pages:
Jump to: