Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELT] Electron, Blake-256 coin, merged mined - page 8. (Read 56435 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am doing a nice blog post and Hubby is translating into Chinese.. I will pm you soon..Great coin!  Smiley Thanks for the lovely giveaways...

You're welcome.  Thanks for helping out.
Here we go Chinese Translation plus blog review as promised..Will send you a pm..BTW I have a Greek Friend and he could do with some work..would you like me to ask him to pm you re Greek translation of ann? I am trying to help him out too.. Smiley..
I see volume on Bittrex is growing and I am trolling it on POLO too..It's a gifted coin not to be dumped but held..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=653961.new#new  - translation

http://bitbillions.net/2014/06/16/alt-currencies-elctron-coin-review/  - blog review

enjoy.. Smiley Wink
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
I am doing a nice blog post and Hubby is translating into Chinese.. I will pm you soon..Great coin!  Smiley Thanks for the lovely giveaways...

You're welcome.  Thanks for helping out.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
ELT is now live on Atomic

Thanks, will add it to the OP!
Activity: 599
Merit: 510
ELT is now live on Atomic
Please can the developer apply for this coin to be listed on Poloniex. thanks
Ok, I will put in a request.  Let's hope we can gather some community interest and see how the voting goes.

Hello everybody Smiley
I am happy to introduce Altdice to the Electroncoin community.
It's a provably fair dice game pretty much like Satoshi Dice.

http://elt.altdice.net

To play, choose your favorite odds and send a transaction to the associated address, with an amount anywhere from min bet to the max bet.
A Lucky number between 0 and 65535 will be picked up for you, based on your bet transaction ID. (Provably fair, of course)
If your Lucky number is below the target number you bet on, then you win your bet amount * Prize Multiplier which is paid out directly to your wallet.
If you lose, you get 0.0001 ELT back to your wallet.

The game requires 1 Electroncoin confirmation to process a bet. 98% expected payout. 2% edge house.
Come and multiply your ELTs ! You can win up to 1,200 ELTs per single bet !

Have a try :-)
Send any amount from 0.1 ELT to 800 ELT to eBbknH5bGAsxyCuGbqD57TqU8BFuTa6LGT => This is the 85% chance of winning game address.
It pays out x1.153 your bet amount automatically to your wallet if you win.

I wish endless fun to players and the best of luck on http://elt.altdice.net Smiley

Feel free to send a PM or Contact Us on the website for any reason. Feedbacks are always welcome !

Great, thanks!  I will put it in the op.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

Hello everybody Smiley
I am happy to introduce Altdice to the Electroncoin community.
It's a provably fair dice game pretty much like Satoshi Dice.

http://elt.altdice.net

To play, choose your favorite odds and send a transaction to the associated address, with an amount anywhere from min bet to the max bet.
A Lucky number between 0 and 65535 will be picked up for you, based on your bet transaction ID. (Provably fair, of course)
If your Lucky number is below the target number you bet on, then you win your bet amount * Prize Multiplier which is paid out directly to your wallet.
If you lose, you get 0.0001 ELT back to your wallet.

The game requires 1 Electroncoin confirmation to process a bet. 98% expected payout. 2% edge house.
Come and multiply your ELTs ! You can win up to 1,200 ELTs per single bet !

Have a try :-)
Send any amount from 0.1 ELT to 800 ELT to eBbknH5bGAsxyCuGbqD57TqU8BFuTa6LGT => This is the 85% chance of winning game address.
It pays out x1.153 your bet amount automatically to your wallet if you win.

I wish endless fun to players and the best of luck on http://elt.altdice.net Smiley

Feel free to send a PM or Contact Us on the website for any reason. Feedbacks are always welcome !
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
keeping an eye on this one!
A new Mac wallet build by user schernikau with a build video on youtube.  Can somebody please help tested it out for the community?  I have 50ELT bounties for the first 3 users that test the wallet.  Thanks.

Wallet works beautifully. Love the icon and splash screen. Grin

eLnwnF1DvvK5MDhjbXSEgXS8UCsJgznZX4

Thanks for testing the wallet out.  50 ELT sent!

A new Mac wallet build by user schernikau with a build video on youtube.  Can somebody please help tested it out for the community?  I have 50ELT bounties for the first 3 users that test the wallet.  Thanks.

Mac wallet is excellent. Was a bit confused though by the preference  description "Start electron on system login - Only if you want to 'energize''.  Does "energize" do something or is this humor?  Love the fast transactions.

eAzDVjqPyd1yKGf2zZ7dYSdw24bmMpshSR

No sure what the preference description is either.  Maybe Shernikau did it for humor?  Anyway, thanks checking it out.  50 ELT sent

Also the new mac wallet won't open on either of my 10.9.3 machines Sad

Sorry, I don't own a mac.  I will ask Schernikau to see if any info
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
A new Mac wallet build by user schernikau with a build video on youtube.  Can somebody please help tested it out for the community?  I have 50ELT bounties for the first 3 users that test the wallet.  Thanks.

Mac wallet is excellent. Was a bit confused though by the preference  description "Start electron on system login - Only if you want to 'energize''.  Does "energize" do something or is this humor?  Love the fast transactions.

eAzDVjqPyd1yKGf2zZ7dYSdw24bmMpshSR
Activity: 178
LiskHQ CTO
A new Mac wallet build by user schernikau with a build video on youtube.  Can somebody please help tested it out for the community?  I have 50ELT bounties for the first 3 users that test the wallet.  Thanks.

Wallet works beautifully. Love the icon and splash screen. Grin

eLnwnF1DvvK5MDhjbXSEgXS8UCsJgznZX4

Activity: 215
With the recent pump on Bittrex I'm sure some of you have sold a few Electron.  Can I suggest that you use some of the profits to support the other blake merge mined coins by putting up buy walls with some of the profits (not buy the coins outright at market price but put in buy support near the top with a buy order left over a long period of time).  There would be a chance you would get sold into over time but these coins are very cheap right now and that wouldn't be such a bad thing would it?  I'm thinking Blake and Dirac here as they are also on Bittrex but let's not forget the other B+ and PHO on the other exchanges.

If whenever one of the coins got pumped we did this then over time this would provide support for the blakecoin ecosystem that would multiply over time. Simple isn't it!
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
so  after 1 year only 10 mil coins, wich means if this is a good coin this price is very very lowww
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

[ANN][ELT] Electron, a new Blake-256 coin for GPU/FPGA
25-05-2014, 13:31:44

Project Desc

- Block reward is 20 coins per block for the first 525,600 blocks (~1 year),
- After that 10 coins per block with no further reduction of block reward
- Cap in place to reduce the difficulty jumps upwards
- Block target time is 60 seconds and retargets every 30 blocks (30 minutes) (note correction, block target goal is 60 seconds)
- Total of 7 Billion coins
- Block maturity 460 (+20 buffer, 480 total)

7 billion coins!!! is it correct?

Video of the build:
http://youtu.be/dATPCklLVvk

The build posted by the author
https://mega.co.nz/#!YVtlBD6K!sjASwQ_AVwbjQ9NP8Ry9TwORYmM-XemDVNxW6CEDnwY

The md5 checksums are in the video.
I downloaded the dmg file with md5 checksum: 8f83cc048b51f47238a96a71adf60296
I'm sure this wouldn't thrill miners, but for investors the coins in the merged pool need to be on CoinWarz or something of that sort. I've never mined, so I'm not sure how miners figure out what to mine other than that.

Anyone know more about this?

coinwarz has said they will looking adding blake-256 coins to there site but have a couple of other things to roll out first this was via twitter

Personally I prefer it not being on Coinwarz Smiley that will spoil it lol

I put in a request.  Will keep everybody posted.
Activity: 175
I'm sure this wouldn't thrill miners, but for investors the coins in the merged pool need to be on CoinWarz or something of that sort. I've never mined, so I'm not sure how miners figure out what to mine other than that.

coinwarz has said they will looking adding blake-256 coins to there site but have a couple of other things to roll out first this was via twitter

Personally I prefer it not being on Coinwarz Smiley that will spoil it lol
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect

coinwarz has said they will be looking adding blake-256 coins to their site but have a couple of other things to roll out first this was via twitter
Pages:
Jump to: