Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ELT] Electron, Blake-256 coin, merged mined - page 11. (Read 56471 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Damn it. Already sold out. Bitcoin confirmation sometimes is very annoying.  Undecided
Activity: 574
Wow. Someone set sell order a big amout on AllCrypt. I think this is very cheap according diff and block reward.
What price is ok for 1 Electron?
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Sooooooooooo... what's it cost to mine this? Huh, huh? Trying to figure out a fair bid.

It is not solo miner its merge mined and not multi pool or any bs

What is Merged Mining? Familiarize yourself now: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/273/how-does-merged-mining-work

so from mining you get all 5 coins with merged pools, all coins are listed on exchanges

should be 2 more coins joining the merge by next weekend
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Love the blake ecosystem...

{
"blocks" : 3455,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 11601.85352966,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 822798596008,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

Good coin, but the difficulty is too high! ! ! Sad
legendary
Solutions Architect
ELT is Merge Mined with BLC+PHO+B+XDQ

check out the pools GPU miner is in "Getting Started" page

http://eu3.blakecoin.com
http://ny2.blakecoin.com
http://la1.blakecoin.com

{
"blocks" : 3455,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 11601.85352966,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 822798596008,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

Good money, but the difficulty is too high! ! ! Sad
Activity: 84
how to mine it?
legendary
Solutions Architect

Most devs just change PoW algo but using Blake-256 which is faster than SHA-256D I performance enhanced the whole wallet by about 3x its why so many can be merged on a server and why it has some compatibility issues with other coins especially the merkle root hash and checksums all Blake-256 vs most coins SHA-256D (PoW algo is just for work on most coins)

Is the signing algo different? AFAIK the slowest thing on the wallets is ECDSA so that should be the first thing to enhance if one is going to make wallets go faster.

The wallet is almost all Blake-256 the checksums are all Blake-256 and wallet uses that a lot for most of the block checking so yes faster yet offers about same security as Bitcoin due the the algo's structure e.g HAIFA

Sorry for insisting, but did the signing algo change? Does all the Blake based wallets have something else besides ECDSA or is it still the same and/or different curve than secp256k1?

ECDSA . secp256k1 . but with Blake-256 not SHA-256D
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Love the blake ecosystem...

Just one question - any other experienced pool operators working on setting up additional merged blake pools?  As more coins get added to the ecosystem, I'm thinking this will be key or we will have 5+ coins with lopsided distribution..

Hoping more are willing to jump in.. 

Thanks for your work and code BlueDragon!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
For the most part this thread has a great vibe and I love the name Electron (not as much as Photon though !!)

Thanks to all who continue to support Blake Coin, Photon, Dirac, BlakeBitcoin and now Electron .........

Smooth launch and the merged pools are working hitting blocks of all five coins with the same hash power.

I know most read and don't post but lurk with curiosity and there are always a few problem children on any coin launch. (ignore feature useful)

I echo the words of BlueDragon747:  If you do not like the Blake Coin Ecosystem that we are building for the future you do not have to mine our coins and post negativie insults to the forum.  We do not use 'fake' accounts to bump our threads.  We do not work with others to pump our coins on exchanges and make promises of increasing value then vanish and abandon our projects.  I see plenty of that going on in the alt coin world however.

None of the five coins in the Blake Ecosystem was premined. Just remember that.  Pick any five coins at random and see how many were premined ?
None of the five coins in the Blake Ecosystem was launched without wallets or all other necessary tools to allow anyone in the world the ability to start mining within a few minutes.  How many coins can say that ?  True value is built up from trust and a strong blockchain and takes time and support of developers and miners.

Finally to those who say ''' well Cinnamon you often are critical of things on here"" yes that is true I post some remarks that are critical if I find good reason.  I have never visited any thread of any forum and say 'this is a shitcoin'  although I may have criticized some projects for their poor design, not having source code that can be compiled at launch, make claims that are someones opinion not based on facts ect........   

The Blake Coin family keeps the drama and bs as low as possible.  Our network has been built with the blood, sweat, tears, and work of many people.
It will continue to grow.  When you examine the alternatives to the average miner -- the Blake Coin system we are building now will grow because we have the right recipe of technology to meet the needs of the future.   
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners

Most devs just change PoW algo but using Blake-256 which is faster than SHA-256D I performance enhanced the whole wallet by about 3x its why so many can be merged on a server and why it has some compatibility issues with other coins especially the merkle root hash and checksums all Blake-256 vs most coins SHA-256D (PoW algo is just for work on most coins)

Is the signing algo different? AFAIK the slowest thing on the wallets is ECDSA so that should be the first thing to enhance if one is going to make wallets go faster.

The wallet is almost all Blake-256 the checksums are all Blake-256 and wallet uses that a lot for most of the block checking so yes faster yet offers about same security as Bitcoin due the the algo's structure e.g HAIFA

Sorry for insisting, but did the signing algo change? Does all the Blake based wallets have something else besides ECDSA or is it still the same and/or different curve than secp256k1?
Activity: 658
Activity: 94
Proof of Steak

Required feature for all new altcoins.
legendary
Solutions Architect
Activity: 420
Merit: 250