Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 2. (Read 38663 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113
hello eltc community

i check my eth balance today and i see eltc pump  Cool so i checked eltc news and i see eltc hodlers can win rewards by pos..so i checked bit on telegram and it said me "you must paid me for win rewards" i said wooh.."are you serious" and it has made the death.

So please some one can tell me if pos rewards work or not because fees for submit this request is priced and im a small hodler i no want throw up my eltc in trash you know. thx
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
what's the latest?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Still a great token, developers are working hard, an excellent time to invest.

ELTCOIN is also now listed on Simple Swap: https://www.simpleswap.io/.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
In general, no news has been published that makes the market active, as there is news from Apple Store. It is difficult to expect an impact on all digital currencies in general, and on ELTCOIN in particular.
Activity: 14
Good day dev's extraordinary approach.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
When will launch of Apollo be officially announced and will it support the eltcoin token and various ERC20 token because I found in the latest Twitte of apollomision that after two weeks?
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
The price is going to down day by day. In future it will be 1 sat Shocked Dev team never do anything,new exchange , PR etc.
Only says Moonlambo lol Embarrassed

did you just fud your own self ? ,anyway a perfect exchange for ELT would be bancor.network or coinbene,this coin was still undervalued at 300 sats you'd be stupid not to buy more at the current price ,a day ago i watched this doofus at mercatox sell his bag for 82 sat don't be that sucka
Cheesy
now 93 sat
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Yeah whats up with this project?
Should we expect any positive moves?
Been a looong time,and only dropping lower..
Merit: 250
The one thing I'm most concerned about right now is the extreme delay of Apollo so far. It was supposed to be out 1-2 weeks ago and we haven't heard anything about it.

What is the current status?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
hi,
this project still alive?
on the roadmap there are no updates !! how do you see the future for ELTCOIN?

yeah it is still alive ,the devs are for the projects. just join the telegram group it's more lively there.
Activity: 182
hi,
this project still alive?
on the roadmap there are no updates !! how do you see the future for ELTCOIN?
The price is going to down day by day. In future it will be 1 sat Shocked Dev team never do anything,new exchange , PR etc.

that strategy is very effective, i think five years ago Grin do some household chores that's gonna make you better person rather than spreading FUD.
Activity: 65

did you just fud your own self ? ,anyway a perfect exchange for ELT would be bancor.network or coinbene,this coin was still undervalued at 300 sats you'd be stupid not to buy more at the current price ,a day ago i watched this doofus at mercatox sell his bag for 82 sat don't be that sucka
Activity: 238
good job. dev achieve lots of fantastic progress in very short time. thanks your hard work Smiley
Merit: 259
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!

New topic?
What's the link?

I didn't even know there was a new topic for ELT, if there is I would of thought that the dev would post in here linking us to the new topic? I'm still holding this token for the long term as I believe in the dev team and where the project is heading so if there is a new topic please share the link here.
Good to see new topic is officially open now for discussion about this amazing project. I like this project this is my most favorite so that I have much expectation from this team!!!

New topic?
What's the link?
Activity: 32
I'm excited about listing in one of the the top 10 exchange, it can help a lot boosting the trading volume and liquidity of ELTCOIN.
And i hope Apollo will be launch soon with no further issues. Smiley
What were the previous issues?
I'm excited about listing in one of the the top 10 exchange, it can help a lot boosting the trading volume and liquidity of ELTCOIN.
And i hope Apollo will be launch soon with no further issues. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: