Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 6. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
HELLS YEAH! Awesome updates! Very excited for the future of ELTCOIN along with Apollomission.io!!!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 131
proud hodler of eltcoin since airdrop. keep it up. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We need to work on promotion more !!
Activity: 294

Thank you to all support ELTCOIN Project! above image our recent update for website https://www.eltcoin.tech/

“Trust starts with truth and ends with truth.”
CHEERS!
Been holder since the airdrop launches, i believe that this project is worth waiting. Is it allowed for.price  prediction? I predict price might go up to 1$ by next month.

Thank you for your support! have you check our website? we already upgrade!
the future of this coin is good.. there social media account is very active... They also update there website, and soon they will release their updated white paper..

Thanks for noticing that!

we did upgrade our page, please share Smiley
Activity: 68
the future of this coin is good.. there social media account is very active... They also update there website, and soon they will release their updated white paper..
What happened to this coin?
why is it worth only 1/3 of what it was a week ago?

Everything is 1/3 of what is was a week ago.  Entire market is on a down cycle.  It may take a couple weeks for the market to cycle back up again.  Nature of the beast.
Yep, but price down and it's look scary.

Getting in on the ground floor of a project is scary.  Perhaps this isn't the ride you thought you, in fact many of you, signed up for.  When a project is created, the buzz ALWAYS surpasses the time frame of the project.  Everyone gets hype at first, price goes up, people start wondering where the asset is since price is up, yet the project is months away from being completed.  That's where we currently are now.  The people wanting to make a quick $$ jump off board, and we are now back to the true investors hodling and maintaining the patience and faith in the project.  We are entering the 2nd month of Q1/2018, this ride extends way past 2018.  Buckle up, ride out the storms, the best places are always so hard to get to.   Smiley  Cool

Thanks for noticing that!

as you know, we never stop improve the development,

Our developer want to make sure that eltcoin can be access from offline and online!

Not just for trading purpose! but also for real world usage!
Things are getting really good here can wait to see everything planned to come alive.

Of course!

As we know you also join our OG HODLER CHAT group!

Thanks for your support and donation! we will update you more !
Been holder since the airdrop launches, i believe that this project is worth waiting. Is it allowed for.price  prediction? I predict price might go up to 1$ by next month.

Your prediction is wrong. 1$ in a month? No fucking way.

Maybe 0.15$
Eltcoin price already went to 0.2$ so 1$ is possible next month or maybe this year.  I believe in this project and they have upcoming  updates  to make the project more successful.

If you really closely monitor our project,

We already take another big step for it,

right now we have

-apollomission.io
-moonlambos.io
-hold.vc
-moonassets.io

there will be more after this  Tongue

Everything is 1/3 of what is was a week ago.  Entire market is on a down cycle.  It may take a couple weeks for the market to cycle back up again.  Nature of the beast.

That is overall true and also with ELT only eBTC held my portfolio running.

A question I asked multiple times in the telegram but nobody seems to answer is what happens when you move ELTCoins to a cold wallet. Will I still recieve my HODLER bonus?

Hope to find the answer here.

currently for hodler bonus in discussion with the community

ELT currently got soo many thing to overhaul, please join our telegram
Eltcoin had one of the most profitable airdrops in the last few months. Great project.

Thank you for your support,

Just to inform you, our developer almost finish their project for apollomission.io

This will be another platform for user to buy ELTCOIN from fiat  Lips sealed
Activity: 35
Eltcoin had one of the most profitable airdrops in the last few months. Great project.
Activity: 130

That is overall true and also with ELT only eBTC held my portfolio running.

A question I asked multiple times in the telegram but nobody seems to answer is what happens when you move ELTCoins to a cold wallet. Will I still recieve my HODLER bonus?

Hope to find the answer here.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

Your prediction is wrong. 1$ in a month? No fucking way.

Maybe 0.15$
Eltcoin price already went to 0.2$ so 1$ is possible next month or maybe this year.  I believe in this project and they have upcoming  updates  to make the project more successful.
Activity: 196
Things are getting really good here can wait to see everything planned to come alive.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Getting in on the ground floor of a project is scary.  Perhaps this isn't the ride you thought you, in fact many of you, signed up for.  When a project is created, the buzz ALWAYS surpasses the time frame of the project.  Everyone gets hype at first, price goes up, people start wondering where the asset is since price is up, yet the project is months away from being completed.  That's where we currently are now.  The people wanting to make a quick $$ jump off board, and we are now back to the true investors hodling and maintaining the patience and faith in the project.  We are entering the 2nd month of Q1/2018, this ride extends way past 2018.  Buckle up, ride out the storms, the best places are always so hard to get to.   Smiley  Cool
Activity: 12
Not everythinng! Out of 20 coins I hold, only ELTCOIN droped by 70-75% while other coins only by 25-30%. Still it doesnt mean a thing, as the crypto market changes rapidly and while eltcoin now worth only 4-5 cents in a year time, if all goes well, it may be going for 10-15 bucks (I hope so) while other strong coins may never reach such figures. Or, it could be the other way round - still 5 cents in 1 year time while others to the moon. You can never no, it's a gamble.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104

Pages:
Jump to: