Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】ELT | ETHEREUM LIMITED TOTAL COIN【ELTCOIN】 ⚡🚀 - page 10. (Read 38663 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 29
Does anyone have any info on receiving the Jan 1st POS rewards? Is it automatic or are there steps to be taken? Thanks!

The POS Reward is likely to be cancelled. The community talked to the DEVs, and asked to use those tokens to develop marketing task, and to enter in better exchangues.

It would be a poll soon, more info TBA.

Most of the holders agreed on that on the telegram group, but the poll has to happen.

Stay tuned.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Does anyone have any info on receiving the Jan 1st POS rewards? Is it automatic or are there steps to be taken? Thanks!
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Please someone explain how we will gain airdrop coins and make even more than 10% interest if according to cmc:

Circulating Supply
90,000,000 ELTCOIN
Total Supply
100,000,000 ELTCOIN

How those airdrop coins will be created?

Very good question,so yes please explain,how this coin won't inflate,will there be a burns of coins repeatedly??
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
ONCE AGAIN! Thanks to ELTUniverse! for supporting our community since we open the thread on 07/10/2017

Right now we already have ANDROID Wallet. we call it ELTWallet 2.0 based on previous update from IOS apps.

We will update the IOS later

In the future you can access our ELTWallet from IOS and ANDROID

dont worry about the apps, we will update more! and your suggestion is highly recommended!

https://i.imgur.com/UVN0QHI.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tech.eltcoin.eltwallet

"Trust starts with truth and ends with truth"
CHEERS!

Please do a video demo of how to use the wallet. Some crypto newbies like me and many who are used to myetherwallet and metamask find it hard to trust. Wink
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
ONCE AGAIN! Thanks to ELTUniverse! for supporting our community since we open the thread on 07/10/2017

Right now we already have ANDROID Wallet. we call it ELTWallet 2.0 based on previous update from IOS apps.

dont worry about the apps, we will update more! and your suggestion is highly recommended!

CHEERS!

I'm happy to see things are coming along nicely here dev! 2018 will surely be a great year for ELTCOIN as this is just the start. Glad I kept all my tokens from the airdrop and I even picked up a few more a few weeks ago when there was a dip in the price ready for a big year. Happy New Year dev and the ELTCOIN community!
Can someone explain what I am supposed to do with the eltbot? I'm trying to make sure I receive POS awards coming up.
First off, I have never used telegram.
My eltcoins are in mew.
I open telegram eltbot and it says "/start"
What's the next step? What do I do now? If my coins are in mew, is that it to receive POS awards and I don't have to interact with the bot in any way.
Its all just very confusing for me.
I appreciate any help  Cool

Ok, I finally did it! For anyone else who may be in the same boat as I, here is what I did. (The POS rewards ends in a couple hours.)
I moved my eltcoin to myetherwallet.
I download Telegram desktop app to my pc. I then went on my phone and downloaded the Telegram app from the app store and set it up on my phone.
Then I went back to Telegram on my pc and finished setting it up.
Next, on the first page of this thread there is a link to the Eltbot. Click that
It opens up a chat box with the eltbot using Telegram.
Go to myetherwallet where your eltcoin is.  Copy that address
Go back to the chat box with the eltbot and paste your address in the chat area and send it.
The eltbot recognizes your address and  ask if you want to join the OG HODLER chat group. (you can either join or decline)
Finally, paste your mew address in the chat area and send it again, and this time it brought up my rank, eltcoin total, and the amount I will be receiving.
Hope this helps!
2018 is going to be a big year, I can't wait!!  Cool
Can someone explain what I am supposed to do with the eltbot? I'm trying to make sure I receive POS awards coming up.
First off, I have never used telegram.
My eltcoins are in mew.
I open telegram eltbot and it says "/start"
What's the next step? What do I do now? If my coins are in mew, is that it to receive POS awards and I don't have to interact with the bot in any way.
Its all just very confusing for me.
I appreciate any help  Cool

CHEERS!

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
We’re happy to announce the release of a brand new Eltwallet for Android users :

Guys,we flying to the Mars !!!  Cool
Activity: 6
I haven’t had anyone reply yet
Activity: 308
There are many altcoins in the crypto market today that have high potential to reach the moon, but I think the most valuable altcoin value is ethereum because it has become so popular for investors worldwide
Activity: 135
Has anyone joined the og holder lounge for 1000 ELTcoins?

I want to know more about that too.
We should have news before 2018!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 112
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I didn't predicted ever that this coin price will increase like this, it's the crypto world

We can become rich from this coin, when dev issue the wallet it will show to moon.
Activity: 6
Has anyone joined the og holder lounge for 1000 ELTcoins?
Activity: 135
what about the POS REWARDS that the ann says it? anyone can explain or is more like a badge system?
Activity: 434
Any ideea why the price raise? Natural or Pumped by somebody?

Can't wait to see this hit 1$ Smiley

I don't know why this pump has happened by I'm quite happy. I'm holding since the airdrop and I don't have plans to sell.

New things are coming and we have to wait, even if we can't wait to see that 1$ hit Grin
Any ideea why the price raise? Natural or Pumped by somebody?

Can't wait to see this hit 1$ Smiley

Because I promoted it and bought a lot of coins. That’s what happens when crypto moon god says something is undervalued, it rockets up.

You know its undervalue when we ship
ELTCard
ELTWallet 2.0

This is for ELTUniverse!
Never even saw this coin. I put a buy order in in case BTC shoots back up and the panickers dump. If not I'll grab some for the future

Thanks for your support ELTUniverse! We wont disappoint you!

You can see our progression in https://trello.com/b/UEBKgcgK
Pages:
Jump to: