Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC] Eloncoin - Mars, here we come!! 🚀 - POS Energy Efficient. - page 16. (Read 8726 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
cold staking is enabled, is there something I have to do more.
Haven’t checked the cold staking yet and I don’t have much idea on that. Gotta check out today. Have you locked your wallet with a passphrase? If so, please unlock your wallet to enable staking.

Hey, lightlord, how do you see the promotion of this coin? I mean the general roadmap or something like that.
Because any Token (even with a hype names) doesn't make any sense without it.

Or, in general: Do you have any marketing strategy for Eloncoin? (Yes/no will be enough for me)
Hey, I think everything will be updated in the website which is still pending. This will possibly come in the next week where we will be able to see the roadmap and other info needed.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1834
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Hey, lightlord, how do you see the promotion of this coin? I mean the general roadmap or something like that.
Because any Token (even with a hype names) doesn't make any sense without it.

Or, in general: Do you have any marketing strategy for Eloncoin? (Yes/no will be enough for me)
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Some suggestion for the next version of Eloncoin wallet.
  • Address label for sending transactions
    • For now, it is available for a single address. I can not add labels for batch transactions to multiple receivers
    • I suggest to have options to add address labels for multiple receivers in batch transactions
  • Max receivers: The default parameter is 8 and for now, unchangeable. Please consider to make it as optional parameter (in Settings)
  • Contacts
    • Can it be categorized into New/ Whitelist/ Blacklist?
    • I'd prefer to use Blacklist. It means if by any chance, I am composing a transaction to a receiver and if that receiving address is in my black list, the wallet will give me a reminder
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

If there staking pool, may be you could have stake combined and could earn little portion since you now have 50000 EMC extra in your wallet. I don’t know why no pool is allowing EMC to be staked.
Or if you have someone known who is staking their EMC, you can get reward if he hits a block.

I'm interested in staking my coins it's been a long time since I joined a staked based coin, since Lightlord the one running the project I have seen a good potential for the coin, I have over 52k wallet is already open for the whole day but it's not staking, cold staking is enabled, is there something I have to do more.
legendary
lightlord, when will the wallet have new version?
In the next upgrade, is it possible to integrate network weight and the individual weight in the wallet when someone hover the mouse on the staking icon? Right now it says, staking active/enabled but instead of that, when staking enabled, make it green color and if someone hovers the mouse there, show the total network weight and your weight. That would be a good edition.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Source Code posted on thread
legendary
I have the 1250 coins. Is it possible to mine anything more with that amount of coins to stake?
If there staking pool, may be you could have stake combined and could earn little portion since you now have 50000 EMC extra in your wallet. I don’t know why no pool is allowing EMC to be staked.
Or if you have someone known who is staking their EMC, you can get reward if he hits a block.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
I am interested in joining the airdrop but are there any requirements for you to claim the free airdrop, I have already downloaded the wallet applications
Join the special channel for 50,000 EMC airdrop only: https://discord.gg/6wK3kqfcJW
Then, leave your receiving address, and I will process it for you after checking your eligibility.

what exchanges this coin will be first listed? Exciting for this to be launched.
I think you might have that information after the website is launched, that probably next 1 to 2 weeks, just my guess.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
We've opened up the option to claim a second time of 50,000 EMC, info is under #info in discord.

I am interested in joining the airdrop but are there any requirements for you to claim the free airdrop, I have already downloaded the wallet applications and what exchanges this coin will be first listed? Exciting for this to be launched.

Just a verified (phone and email attached) discord account. I got my 50K yesterday.
donator
We've opened up the option to claim a second time of 50,000 EMC, info is under #info in discord.
So pointless basically?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I have 2500, 3710 confirmations and 0 staking rewards. In top 100 are millions and millions.
Activity: 31
I have the 1250 coins. Is it possible to mine anything more with that amount of coins to stake?

sadly no, i have got the same amount from airdrop and 1300 confirms now..we will never hit any block due devs wallets are staking!
Looks like Dev Team is getting all pos rewards: https://explorer.eloncoin.org/richlist

No chance to hit any block with 1250 coins from airdrop.

Best luck.

It will be larger once the site launches.

your balance ofc Cheesy in 1 - 2 weeks  Grin
donator
Looks like Dev Team is getting all pos rewards: https://explorer.eloncoin.org/richlist

Best luck.

It will be larger once the site launches.

Best luck.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564

I don't know, but I feel that lightlord is not really serious about this. He's just testing the people here how they will react. Though there is elonwallet to download, but I have the feeling that sooner or later, lightlord will declare that this is just a joke. Let us see...

If lightlord will create a project, I don't think this will be the project that he will seriously launch.

I've been into his two campaigns for the last two years and those campaigns are serious ones having run for several years and he never jokes about the payments he always lives up to his promises, I don't think he is going to do this now, I'm following the development of this project, he has a good reputation and the influence to back it up, I don't think he will let us down.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
For me, the use of the name Elon in a new project is no longer interesting, what's interesting is that the creator of this thread is a legendary person.

I don't know, but I feel that lightlord is not really serious about this. He's just testing the people here how they will react. Though there is elonwallet to download, but I have the feeling that sooner or later, lightlord will declare that this is just a joke. Let us see...

If lightlord will create a project, I don't think this will be the project that he will seriously launch.
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: