Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC] Eloncoin - Mars, here we come!! 🚀 - POS Energy Efficient. - page 17. (Read 8726 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
That's going to change nothing. I'm not expressing anything negative with the project. Just saying based on your comment. There are projects with gambling site native coin but they couldn’t make a good standing.

ElonCoin will be something like Doge in term of the community, mcap in future. For me, it’s like just another meme coin but with some good supports from the community.
Usecase and real usages are important, I meant it.

I don't have any internal information, above is what I thought. Gamblers want coins with fast transactions and cheap transaction fees that I can find with ElonCoin. It does not mean Eloncoin is an unique altcoin and can become a favorite choice to bet for gamblers if they get listed on Bitvest or 777coin.

By the way, I spent a little time to plot the block rewards of Eloncoin (with info is taken from OP). 100,000 blocks last around 2,74 months.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
For me, the use of the name Elon in a new project is no longer interesting, what's interesting is that the creator of this thread is a legendary person.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I guess you know, but just say for the others, aim at newbies, lightlord is the owner of 2 gambling sites and you can expect that he will list ElonCoin on those gambling sites. It is my vision and I hope it is right.
That's going to change nothing. I'm not expressing anything negative with the project. Just saying based on your comment. There are projects with gambling site native coin but they couldn’t make a good standing.

ElonCoin will be something like Doge in term of the community, mcap in future. For me, it’s like just another meme coin but with some good supports from the community.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 3858
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
Could you manually add links to discord, etc.?
I had to look for you in the telegram and then found a link to your discord.
The link in the image is not clickable.
You can type it manually in a web browser. The link is: https://discord.gg/Mbaqk6VZfF

I highly recommend to Lightlord to launch a bounty campaign like a signature campaign and social media campaign so far there's only a handful in the discord channel but soon there will be thousands of new members once marketing starts.
Stay tuned for more announcements from lightlord. ElonCoin project is a newborn and need time to grow up. Airdrop is very first step to achieve something big.

Is this coin created to troll Elon or it really has some vision? I wouldn't be surprised if someday Elon post WTF is EMC Eloncoin and people will jump buying this coin  Grin
I guess you know, but just say for the others, aim at newbies, lightlord is the owner of 2 gambling sites and you can expect that he will list ElonCoin on those gambling sites. It is my vision and I hope it is right.
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Hi lightlord.
Could you manually add links to discord, etc.?
I had to look for you in the telegram and then found a link to your discord.
The link in the image is not clickable.

I wish you all success with this coin.

Regards,

TM
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564
I just received my first airdrop it's 2500 EMC, to maximize the marketing of this project I highly recommend to Lightlord to launch a bounty campaign like a signature campaign and social media campaign so far there's only a handful in the discord channel but soon there will be thousands of new members once marketing starts.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Is this coin created to troll Elon or it really has some vision? I wouldn't be surprised if someday Elon post WTF is EMC Eloncoin and people will jump buying this coin  Grin

Anyway, there's no enough support for the discord. Admin is busy with processing the transaction only and no one else has the time to step up and assist someone who might be new to PoS. I have seen you are looking for discord community manager/s. I am interested to join as a community manager, more likely as a volunteer. I was a community manager of Venapi for a year almost.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 564
Not sure what's going to happen to this coin and when but keeping eyes on it.

I have bookmarked it and waiting for more updates and the site's launching, Lightlord has a very good reputation on this forum and he has my complete trust, he will not offer something that is not interesting and profitable to investors will wait for the source code and the site.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 550
Not sure what's going to happen to this coin and when but keeping eyes on it.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Any reason why source code isnt public?
Always stay away from closed source projects!

We will make the source code all open within 1-2 weeks from now. Once everything is launched, like the site, etc.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
Any reason why source code isnt public?
Always stay away from closed source projects!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
I don't want even read whitepaper of this project. Developers aimed at fast money making, when they started Eloncoin. I guess they can get there, because there are a lot of inexperienced people on the market, who can  give their money only for using Elon name.
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Pages:
Jump to: