Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 15. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
wrong alarm... withdraws didnt work first, but not they do on cryptopia...

Did you manage to get a confirmed withdrawal, my friend?
Activity: 19
wrong alarm... withdraws didnt work first, but now they do on cryptopia...
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
I received this message by e-mail:

"Dear Cryptopian,

You are receiving this email because we recognise you as a holder of Einsteinium (ECM2).

Einsteinium has suffered from a 51% attack. We will be enabling withdrawals from 02:00:00 AM (UTC) on 4 January 2019 in order for users to reclaim their funds.

Withdrawals will operate on a first-in, first-served basis because of the 51% attack, meaning users who withdraw later may not be able to do so. If you do not take action you will risk losing your funds.

Please refer to our Help Centre article for more information on 51% attacks. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Kind regards,

The Cryptopia Team"

...what is the damage?

Perfect time to move your coins to BCEX and start trading there: https://www.bcex.top/trade/emc2_btc
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
I received this message by e-mail:

"Dear Cryptopian,

You are receiving this email because we recognise you as a holder of Einsteinium (ECM2).

Einsteinium has suffered from a 51% attack. We will be enabling withdrawals from 02:00:00 AM (UTC) on 4 January 2019 in order for users to reclaim their funds.

Withdrawals will operate on a first-in, first-served basis because of the 51% attack, meaning users who withdraw later may not be able to do so. If you do not take action you will risk losing your funds.

Please refer to our Help Centre article for more information on 51% attacks. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.

Kind regards,

The Cryptopia Team"

...what is the damage?

Activity: 11
with EMC2.....any chance of more exchanges Huh anyone knows Huh
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

We are pleased to announce the launch of a beta version of our crowdfunding platform on January 31st 2019! We are sure that blockchain can bring more transparency and decentralization to the fundraising systems and lead cryptocurrencies towards great adaptation.

We are happy to provide leadership in this area and believe that many scientific, crypto and IT projects will join our effort to unite the world by building a community of givers, who seek to make the world better through honesty and compassion.

I HOLD EMC2, I support science!

Happy to see that Einsteinium is slowly becoming what has been supposed to be. It's taking time, but Roma was not made in one day either. Well done, team!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

We are pleased to announce the launch of a beta version of our crowdfunding platform on January 31st 2019! We are sure that blockchain can bring more transparency and decentralization to the fundraising systems and lead cryptocurrencies towards great adaptation.

We are happy to provide leadership in this area and believe that many scientific, crypto and IT projects will join our effort to unite the world by building a community of givers, who seek to make the world better through honesty and compassion.

I HOLD EMC2, I support the science!

This is kind of what I imagined when I first heard of emc2.  One thing I hope can happen is that, via lightning and atomic swaps, donating directly with bitcoin could be very simple for people interested but who don't want to hunt down exchange support for emc2.  I think lightning's best use is for accessibility, not scaling.  And a crowdfund like this that could easily support donors with btc or ltc or vtc, as well as generally being able to accumulate emc2 via lightning within an emc2 wallet would be really stand out and help the crowdfund platform find its feet.

Exchanges suck.  Lightning could do a lot to reduce dependence on them and make emc2 accessible to more people.
anyone? this is important info:

Does anyone know the wallet or addresses manage by Cryptopia to know how much coins they are actually holding at the moment?
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

I HOLD EMC2, I support science!

Activity: 57
who bear this loss those coin in cryptopia.....
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Hi Emc2 team, what happened on your project. you said on your post before that on november there will be a hardfork and 1:1 of new coins. now the year 2018 will almost end and up to now there are no update about the fork if it still be push thru. the only news we're getting is that exchange are delisting you. first polineix then cryptopia. then what's next bittrex?

Could you explain what is the connection between delisting from cryptopia and hard fork?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Hi Emc2 team, what happened on your project. you said on your post before that on november there will be a hardfork and 1:1 of new coins. now the year 2018 will almost end and up to now there are no update about the fork if it still be push thru. the only news we're getting is that exchange are delisting you. first polineix then cryptopia. then what's next bittrex?

Yes hard fork will happen, in 2019. The implementation of Komodo DPoW delayed all the other projects the team was working on.

Poloniex delisted EMC2 based on ICO listing rules which doesn't apply to EMC2.

Cryptopia is delisting EMC2 because the team won't payback 10 days of negligence. The team was ready to payback 1 day of trading if an attack happened but it happened for 10 days. Cryptopia realized they got attacked when we asked them to update their wallet in october (the attack happened in september).

EMC2 is not delisted because the team is not active or the coins has low volume.
Activity: 13
Does anyone know the wallet or addresses manage by Cryptopia to know how much coins they are actually holding at the moment?
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
There are over 1 mln stolen. You think you can withdrawl?😢😢
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
now, what should we do about cryptopia issue?

should we withdraw our coins and emc2 will delisted or not?

this 51 attack happened to another coin, zet and i lost everything about it.

Cryptopia sent an email stating that on January 4th they will open withdrawal for the remaining of the coins they have and will delist EMC2 after that.
Activity: 57
please all emc2 coin holder those coin in cryptopia create ticket in cryptopia... wallet open for withdraw so holder transfer there coin in other exchange.......
Activity: 52
now, what should we do about cryptopia issue?

should we withdraw our coins and emc2 will delisted or not?

this 51 attack happened to another coin, zet and i lost everything about it.
Pages:
Jump to: