Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 18. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
dev how long more wait for cryptopia trade or withdraw
Activity: 10
please dev open trading on cryptopia,
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
why cryptopia not start trade already 2 month complete. but still not wallet update.... dev please mail to cryptopia for start trade and open deposit and withdraw......

It seems that Cryptopia is having such huge delays in updating wallets with several coins in the past months. I am personally aware of a few other cases.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
As I recall, the binant CEO said that there were no fees determined to be included. They accept what dev can offer. But the coin team is more important, the level of development, community etc. They don't decrease because the cost is too small. They register coins for free, and also they do community voting.

I think einsteinium will have a very large partner partner because this project is serious!
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
For EMC2 Miners: H2C confirmed update but they probably took older version of EMC2 Wallet and ruining old chain now wrong chain. Until they update to new version 0.13.5 please use other pools temporary, otherwise you will have no place to sell.

H2C is great pool, no question about that.

BTI is a dream price ===> https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Cool Wink Cheesy

welcome back
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
For EMC2 Miners: H2C confirmed update but they probably took older version of EMC2 Wallet and ruining old chain now wrong chain. Until they update to new version 0.13.5 please use other pools temporary, otherwise you will have no place to sell.

H2C is great pool, no question about that.

BTI is a dream price ===> https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Cool Wink Cheesy
Activity: 2

Those are watch-only addresses gathered by "notary" account. Notary addresses are part of dPoW solution and they support wallet to perform block notarization and choose always valid chain.
Those transactions do not have any relation with your transactions and cannot affect your funds.
Activity: 2
Hi,

I have just installed wallet version 0.13.5.0, and I see lot of small transactions in the log, mostly 0.001 EMC2 in value.
Also I have a new watch-only wallet appeared which is constantly changing.

What is this watch-only wallet for?

https://i.postimg.cc/8c1X2Vfr/Screenshot-at-2018-11-14-19-58-43.png

Lightsaber wallet is using watch-only addresses to monitors notary transactions and blocks that are notarized. It is a part of dPoW mechanism. It cannot affect your funds.
We are working on solution to hide those transactions from users and do not bother them with those type of information.
why cryptopia not start trade already 2 month complete. but still not wallet update.... dev please mail to cryptopia for start trade and open deposit and withdraw......
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
After a lot of back-end work, CryptoGiveAways.org has re-opened the EMC2 claim module.

Owing to the large amount of claims being made with valid but fake email addresses, you will now receive a Claim Validation Link in the notification email.
You MUST validate your claim using this link within 60 Minutes or the claim will expire...

We have updated our EMC2 balance and are open for claims.

Thanks all
cryptopia still pending wallet update
Activity: 167
Merit: 1
pool  Einsteinium coin  https://smithpool.net

conf for miners (-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=EMC2)

conf for miners high difficulty (-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=EMC2)

for high difficulty  nicehash or miningrigrental add only  ,d =your diff or port dedicate 33433

example -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://smithpool.dynu.net:3433 -u yourwalletaddress -p c=EMC2,d=65000  or whatever you want

block explorer https://smithpool.net/explorer/EMC2

discord support and coin request  https://discord.gg/Zy5esd6

low fee .... good job
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hi,

I have just installed wallet version 0.13.5.0, and I see lot of small transactions in the log, mostly 0.001 EMC2 in value.
Also I have a new watch-only wallet appeared which is constantly changing.

What is this watch-only wallet for?

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Dear ADMIN,

Could this be checked? 

After  hearing good news of others   having back their coins  in the wallet,  I am feeling still get stressed without having coins arrived properly.

Is this related to  not synced   pool or something else?

This transaction was started from   trandesatoshi toward   excalibur.    It was about 481 emc2s.      It is not a big fund although  I wish it would be  one big  in long long future.   Sad

Kind regards.

=====================================
Date: 10/17/18 20:48
To: EUNBdcyNcDR4nuTApob19Yx7p4wp4n2sMt (own address, label: new_emc2)
Credit: 481.00171559 EMC2
Net amount: +481.00171559 EMC2
Transaction ID: d2f76e897854573a91a981cb01f6ccd0778ffed9973c169a78f2ea273bc0489c
Output index: 0

Your transaction doesn't exist : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/emc2/search.dws?q=d2f76e897854573a91a981cb01f6ccd0778ffed9973c169a78f2ea273bc0489c
you'll have to contact tradesatoshi.
Activity: 1
Dear ADMIN,

Could this be checked? 

After  hearing good news of others   having back their coins  in the wallet,  I am feeling still get stressed without having coins arrived properly.

Is this related to  not synced   pool or something else?

This transaction was started from   trandesatoshi toward   excalibur.    It was about 481 emc2s.      It is not a big fund although  I wish it would be  one big  in long long future.   Sad

Kind regards.

=====================================
Date: 10/17/18 20:48
To: EUNBdcyNcDR4nuTApob19Yx7p4wp4n2sMt (own address, label: new_emc2)
Credit: 481.00171559 EMC2
Net amount: +481.00171559 EMC2
Transaction ID: d2f76e897854573a91a981cb01f6ccd0778ffed9973c169a78f2ea273bc0489c
Output index: 0

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
einsteinium wil hit more 1 dollar in december x10 easy more good exchange soon 👌🚀🚀🚀 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
So... 1000confirmations on Bittrex... Wow, been waiting for 9hrs and still below 500confirmations.

I guess i missed my chance to sell today Tongue

Maybe the transaction today is very crowded and the process of passing the block is also late. For other times, the shipping costs are somewhat raised so that it is quickly confirmed.
Activity: 492
Merit: 254
OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

2% ~ 5% holding, wont make any difference to your balance,
but smartly spent 2%~5% on market making on major exchanges, for sure will.

Donate and watch your coin grow.

What is this bullcrap?

If i save my coin and dont spend it i lose on it, but if i donate i will see my coin increase?

Well why then, i can gladly give the dev crew my personal wallet adress so you guys can donate to me!
See your coin grow mate.

If you do a projects for EMC2, post it here with your address! Be happy to donate to active community members.
Activity: 492
Merit: 254
OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions
After implementing KMD dPoW and making coin 51% attack and double spent resistant, several top exchanges expressed the interest in listing the coin. Some without applying any fees.

Market making and welcoming new members is still the job that we (all community members) should help with.

We are calling everyone to donate for that particular cause:

EMC2 to EcDNfF9PFX6zqceY1hTSDcMspyAyhqeow9 and

BTC to 1DZ8kP136TSA3or69iesvFgfDsycyHQseM

2% ~ 5% holding, wont make any difference to your balance,
but smartly spent 2%~5% on market making on major exchanges, for sure will.

Donate and watch your coin grow.

Sweet good to see! Count me in!
Pages:
Jump to: