Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 156. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 11
Hello guys.
Einsteinium community in telegram join https://t.me/Einsteiniumcoin. Share a link and invite more people.
We have 85 people. We a growing every day!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Do I need to transfer my coins to updated local wallet from exchanges before the hardfork?

PULL OFF EXCHANGES = FORCE SHORT SQUEEZE Wink

we EMC2 street team*effectively x10 up when we hit 10K mark this post Cool weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Do I need to transfer my coins to updated local wallet from exchanges before the hardfork?
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Is there a paper wallet/cold wallet?
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Is there a Linux wallet?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
There is no attack... i just lost some btc on this pump&dump coin like most of you guys... Let's be honest - this project is going nowhere.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I hope you all realise this is just another fraud - developers use your money to get rich. I am talking about FACTS. Now they will wait for another few months then hit and run again. Don't let them fool you guys again... I sold all emc2 and i am leaving the project, even thou i believed in it for a while, just like you did.

Good luck!

Hèhè... What FACTS? Huh

It seems the guy already gave up on FUDding EMC2 because he has zero facts. So funny when they say there are a lot of "facts" making EMC2 a scam... People should be banned for false accusations.

The worst kind of troll is a true newbie troll. They come in here claiming fraud and scam with zero knowledge of the projects history or current status. I suppose someone has to provide the "comic relief" but it gets old real quick.

I like that quote a lot I must say! Wink and for bitcointalk it counts even more it seems. So many attacks even on the most valid projects out there (EMC2 being one of them of course! Wink ), it is just insane.
Activity: 68
Activity: 47
Activity: 66
Can someone explain what will happen when the HF is taking place? I understood the coin supply will be reduced? Will this automatically mean an increase in value because there are less coins? Is the HF positive or negative?
Pretty new in this HF shit so excuse me for asking stupid questions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
why do you need blockchain for this project?

Why are you asking this same question in most ALT threads? Huh
x10 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
What about COINOMI? did they update their wallet?
Activity: 41
why do you need blockchain for this project?
Jump to: