Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 160. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Month Of November is very Crucial for EMC2, I guess many will agree with me on this ?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
EMC2 Wallets are Enabled in Both Poloniex as well as in Bittrex Exchange, I guess they updated the wallets ...

Biitrex confirmed that they are on the new chain, also Cryptopia, Supernova, Hash2Coins, CryptoID, Coinomi.
We are waiting on confirmation from Polo that they are running 134800.

There will be one more small freeze around 11th, the last one.

EMC2 newvember updates!*yeah i'm hearing there is going to be an extraordinary price explosion Cool ~it's just a rumor out on the streets<.< weeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
EMC2 Wallets are Enabled in Both Poloniex as well as in Bittrex Exchange, I guess they updated the wallets ...

Biitrex confirmed that they are on the new chain, also Cryptopia, Supernova, Hash2Coins, CryptoID, Coinomi.
We are waiting on confirmation from Polo that they are running 134800.

There will be one more small freeze around 11th, the last one.
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
Hello guys.
Einsteinium community in telegram join https://t.me/Einsteiniumcoin. Share a link and invite more people.
We have 60 people. We a growing every day!
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
EMC2 Hardfork Statement - new wallets available for download:

This is an important message for all EMC2 users to take immediate action. Eintsteinium is currently transitioning to an all new blockchain via hardfork. It is vital to upgrade your wallet and store your coins on the new chain before December 7th. After this date, the old chain will no longer be supported. We appreciate all of the support from our community as we complete this necessary upgrade.

Download here https://www.emc2.foundation/wallets/

Einsteinium Team

~*~EMC2~*~@1100 ----whalezzz watch>.>here weee goooo Cool v^v^$zoomzoom++

===>   https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2   <===

Hehe, hello whale

new EMC2 wallet leaked Cool huge buyins>.>

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

#willybot
Activity: 3
I hope you all realise this is just another fraud - developers use your money to get rich. I am talking about FACTS. Now they will wait for another few months then hit and run again. Don't let them fool you guys again... I sold all emc2 and i am leaving the project, even thou i believed in it for a while, just like you did.

Good luck!

Hèhè... What FACTS? Huh
~*~EMC2~*~@1100 ----whalezzz watch>.>here weee goooo Cool v^v^$zoomzoom++

===>   https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2   <===

Activity: 31
I hope we get news soon to stop that downtrend  which is not promising for coin itself. But I would like to say thanks to DEVS for postponing EMC2 hard fork on December 7th. I believe when bitcoin hard fork and UpBit release occur we will not see price below 2000 satoshi ever again. What about wallets? When can be expected?
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I hope you all realise this is just another fraud - developers use your money to get rich. I am talking about FACTS. Now they will wait for another few months then hit and run again. Don't let them fool you guys again... I sold all emc2 and i am leaving the project, even thou i believed in it for a while, just like you did.

Good luck!

Since you write your FACTS in capital letters, why don't you just replace "FACTS" by facts? Could you tell us the facts you know if you are really interested in protecting us?

Good luck!

EMC2 10k weee ©  Grin

$emc2>.>loading the boat ~ spaceships occuring soon© :-D weeeee
Activity: 112

Good luck!

Not again... a Newbe account, 18 Posts all screeming "scam" "down" and so on.
Listen bro, if you think like this, Crypto ist no place for you to stay. Better you go and buy some Stocks or so...

It's far more likely the poster hopes to drive the price down to grab a discount than that he really thinks like that.  And, if so, he'd be in pretty good company in crypto.  You can't turn around without bumping into someone trying to manipulate cryto markets.
Activity: 245
Merit: 103

Good luck!

Not again... a Newbe account, 18 Posts all screeming "scam" "down" and so on.
Listen bro, if you think like this, Crypto ist no place for you to stay. Better you go and buy some Stocks or so...
Activity: 588
Merit: 116

Good luck!

EMC2 10k weee ©  Grin
If you think that coin is a fraud than you decide if you want to quit or not. We have our own good expirience and we even asked to  delay hard fork date. You are just day trader, which we do not need! And thanks for leaving us, we became stronger!

well said bro Actually we have our brains, it's our money we can invest anywhere we want, We know what we are doing.

Good luck!

Grin hahahaha thanks for warning us Tongue
Activity: 31
If you think that coin is a fraud than you decide if you want to quit or not. We have our own good expirience and we even asked to  delay hard fork date. You are just day trader, which we do not need! And thanks for leaving us, we became stronger!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Good luck!
Activity: 61
Hello guys.
Einsteinium community in telegram, join. Share a link and invite more people https://t.me/Einsteiniumcoin
We have 39 people. We will be glad to see you!  Wink
Jump to: