Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 159. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
can i have the github source? unable to find it
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 31
RETARDIATOR  Grin   go somewhere else!
Activity: 298
EMC2 1 satoshi weee
Everything is possible. UpBit will have 5-10  times bigger volume than Bittrex!!! If we (Bittrex) have today 60k bitcoin traffic imagine what will happen after release. We have to wait 2 more weeks till bitcoin hard fork and on 7th December EMC2 hard fork occur. After that........   Grin
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Does anyone know what will happen with the tokens that wont be sold?
I hope Soon Emc2 Will be on https://www.binance.com/
Let's hope for the best result & I am with EMC2
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
I hope you all realise this is just another fraud - developers use your money to get rich. I am talking about FACTS. Now they will wait for another few months then hit and run again. Don't let them fool you guys again... I sold all emc2 and i am leaving the project, even thou i believed in it for a while, just like you did.

Good luck!

Hèhè... What FACTS? Huh

It seems the guy already gave up on FUDding EMC2 because he has zero facts. So funny when they say there are a lot of "facts" making EMC2 a scam... People should be banned for false accusations.

The worst kind of troll is a true newbie troll. They come in here claiming fraud and scam with zero knowledge of the projects history or current status. I suppose someone has to provide the "comic relief" but it gets old real quick.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I hope you all realise this is just another fraud - developers use your money to get rich. I am talking about FACTS. Now they will wait for another few months then hit and run again. Don't let them fool you guys again... I sold all emc2 and i am leaving the project, even thou i believed in it for a while, just like you did.

Good luck!

Hèhè... What FACTS? Huh

It seems the guy already gave up on FUDding EMC2 because he has zero facts. So funny when they say there are a lot of "facts" making EMC2 a scam... People should be banned for false accusations.

The worst kind of troll is a true newbie troll. They come in here claiming fraud and scam with zero knowledge of the projects history or current status. I suppose someone has to provide the "comic relief" but it gets old real quick.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
EMC2 is available for trading on UpBit!

buying the dip 850 now Cool weee

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
EMC2 is available for trading on UpBit!

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

Good luck!

Hèhè... What FACTS? Huh

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
EMC2 Hardfork Statement - new wallets available for download:

This is an important message for all EMC2 users to take immediate action. Eintsteinium is currently transitioning to an all new blockchain via hardfork. It is vital to upgrade your wallet and store your coins on the new chain before December 7th. After this date, the old chain will no longer be supported. We appreciate all of the support from our community as we complete this necessary upgrade.

Download here https://www.emc2.foundation/wallets/

Einsteinium Team

Do we just need to update the wallet and import the wallet.dat? What about Private Key? When I have my PK can I use it or not?
Activity: 1
EMC2 Hardfork Statement - new wallets available for download:

This is an important message for all EMC2 users to take immediate action. Eintsteinium is currently transitioning to an all new blockchain via hardfork. It is vital to upgrade your wallet and store your coins on the new chain before December 7th. After this date, the old chain will no longer be supported. We appreciate all of the support from our community as we complete this necessary upgrade.

Download here https://www.emc2.foundation/wallets/

Einsteinium Team

hi EMC2 Team,

I am quite new in this story and would like to buy EMC2 coins. Pls help how to do this what whiecle to use when buying, where to hold/stor the coins I buy.
oherk
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
I created new group in telegram (Einsteinium community), join. Share a link and invite more people https://t.me/Einsteiniumcoin
We have 23 people  Grin

=====
Error
You don't have a Telegram account yet, please sign up with Android / iPhone first.
Click for technical details
=====

_/__/\__\\\\_doesnt this defeat the purpose of anonymity ? :\

Scammers and spammers are the only ones who need anonymity on a telegram group
 Smiley
Telegram the very comfortable and fast. I am not a representative emc2. Just created a group  Smiley
And emc2 not scam, my opinion.
I will buy more before EMC2 hard fork and UpBit release. DEVS are doing great job and I am staying with them. Great future is upon us.
Good luck to all EMC2 holders.
BTC Rising But EMC2 Holding itself, Let's see little Support wall at 1050(Bittrex) can handle it or not ...
Activity: 220
I think it might dip a bit more before the burn, gonna wait and buy then or not buy at all.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Month Of November is very Crucial for EMC2, I guess many will agree with me on this ?

*EMC2*>>>FLOAT LOCKED>>>yes it could pump like VTC to 50K+ just sit back and watchhhh Cool //^spac3shuttlezzZ//^weeeeEEEEE

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Jump to: