Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 181. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252
We are attending three conferences in October 2017:

BLOCKCON (Oct 10th,11th - Santa Monica, California) https://www.goblockcon.com/ - Erick Calder
BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS FORUM (Oct 3rd,5th - Barcelona , Spain)  http://www.blockchainsolutionsforum.com/ - Milos Milic
THE RISE OF ICO (Oct 2nd,3rd - Linz, Austria) https://rise-of-ico.com/ - Malden Trifunovic

See you there!

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Experienced investors tell me for how long to hold the coin?

till the fork, 6 October is the date
Sell the whole volume or only half, and leave the rest for a long time?
I'm not yet experienced, so I ask for advice.

we say: trade smart>.> look at the depth of the books and cross check multiple exchanges ~ emc2 coins are scarce down here!  Cool  #buy&hodl weee

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sell the whole volume or only half, and leave the rest for a long time?
I'm not yet experienced, so I ask for advice.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
soon , it would be great Smiley

September 30th-October4th===>  big moves inkoming ~ whales!!  Shocked  weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

don't trust me >>> check emc2 volume!!!  Grin   Kiss   Wink

Activity: 154

Activity: 238
The Mod on the Slack said to me that after the fork available supply won't drop, it's at 214M right now and will keep increasing with mined block rewards. It's only the total supply at the end of the mining period that will drop by 55M

Of course only the total supply at the end of the mining period will drop, because it is a fork not a burn. But it is an equally good thing because it will decrease the inflation by 52 M  Wink
A burn would cause deflation, this fork will decrease inflation, but for traders it's the same as both bring us a big raise.

Hopefully soon the prices will rise as its coming near to the fork.

October fest is wild for EMC2 ... expect x10 up^ ~ 20K-100K realistically Cool weeeee

that would be great, so in October it will be between 20k - 100k Satoshi

i talked to one team member last night active in Greece ~ big things planned Q4 Wink weeeeee
The Mod on the Slack said to me that after the fork available supply won't drop, it's at 214M right now and will keep increasing with mined block rewards. It's only the total supply at the end of the mining period that will drop by 55M

Of course only the total supply at the end of the mining period will drop, because it is a fork not a burn. But it is an equally good thing because it will decrease the inflation by 52 M  Wink
A burn would cause deflation, this fork will decrease inflation, but for traders it's the same as both bring us a big raise.

October fest is wild for EMC2 ... expect x10 up^ ~ 20K-100K realistically Cool weeeee

that would be great, so in October it will be between 20k - 100k Satoshi

@Alcibiades56, it doesn't matter, EMC2 has been updating us on news of its development and all of it depends on rise of the price, the more it rises the faster the development and more it get acknowledged.

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/3Hiyatus

Activity: 5
Can we be realistic? 10K sats would be amazing but this coin is nearly 4 years old and it doesn't bring anything that new to the table. Of course I'm HODLing but it seems that the circulating supply will be the same either way.
Activity: 21
Perhaps the "team" listed on the website could occasionally promote the project for more visibility  Wink
it might touch $1 and above

because The Einsteinium Foundation has decided to remove the ‘Wormhole’ feature from the coin which will reduce the total supply by 55,075,320 coins.

In the past, the Wormhole was a useful feature that created volatility on the market and kept the volume and interest of the community. However, along with the price increase, abuse has increased as well.

This move will increase security of the chain and represents a hard fork for EMC2.

Bittrex has already confirmed the update and we are waiting on a response from Poloniex.

Our code has been updated and is currently in the testing phase. It will be available in next two weeks for all users to upgrade.

Application development is going as planned. There will be a detailed update on that as well.

EMC2 foundation x bitcoin core devs..wheres Peter Todd? Cheesy ====> 1OOOO+ satoshi soon Cool weeeee

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1ZCCqIFXXXXa9XpXXq6xXFXXXs/Alec-Monopoly-running-man-artwork-picture-on-wall-cuadros-decoracion-canvas-prints-wall-pictures-for-living.jpg

1OOOO+ satoshi soon Cool weeeee ... seems like a great start Smiley

because The Einsteinium Foundation has decided to remove the ‘Wormhole’ feature from the coin which will reduce the total supply by 55,075,320 coins.

In the past, the Wormhole was a useful feature that created volatility on the market and kept the volume and interest of the community. However, along with the price increase, abuse has increased as well.

This move will increase security of the chain and represents a hard fork for EMC2.

Bittrex has already confirmed the update and we are waiting on a response from Poloniex.

Our code has been updated and is currently in the testing phase. It will be available in next two weeks for all users to upgrade.

Application development is going as planned. There will be a detailed update on that as well.

EMC2 foundation x bitcoin core devs..wheres Peter Todd? Cheesy ====> 1OOOO+ satoshi soon Cool weeeee

Jump to: