Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 184. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
hello,
what is the main function of block halving ?
just to speed up the transfer process?

and at what time will it be?
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I made good profit on EMC2 today. Bought yesterday on Poloniex at 750 satoshi, transferred to Bittrex and coins became available after 14 hours or so and thank god I had to wait all this time because if I didn't need to wait, I would sell them at 850 but I waited just long enough to sell them at 1300 satoshi. Maybe I will regret on the long run if the price keeps growing, but I am happy with what I got.

emc2 ====> development news X halving !!  Cool  hodl!!!  weeeee
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
I made good profit on EMC2 today. Bought yesterday on Poloniex at 750 satoshi, transferred to Bittrex and coins became available after 14 hours or so and thank god I had to wait all this time because if I didn't need to wait, I would sell them at 850 but I waited just long enough to sell them at 1300 satoshi. Maybe I will regret on the long run if the price keeps growing, but I am happy with what I got.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
OMG. I just made a deposit to Bittrex few minutes ago and now i'm feeling a little bit nervous cause I need to wait my transaction got 999 confirm to be able to trade on bittrex Sad. It's too long Sad. About 12 hours to finish pending Sad. Anyone knows any other way to make it faster? How far you think EMC2 can go? 2k sts or 3k?

7h - 324 confirmation...but I buy at 700...long term...Smiley
Shit -.- you got 324 confirm in 7 hours so that mean we need more than 20 hours to reach 999 confirms Sad It's too long Sad Hope EMC2 will reach about 3k sts when I get enough confirmation to finish my deposit Smiley)) If I can sell all my EMC2 at 3k or more than that I can earn about 0.36 - 0.4 BTC Cheesy. It's not a large number but it's enough for me Cheesy

Cool

RELAX!!!

That's either a way chill cat or, he's on good drugs...
OMG. I just made a deposit to Bittrex few minutes ago and now i'm feeling a little bit nervous cause I need to wait my transaction got 999 confirm to be able to trade on bittrex Sad. It's too long Sad. About 12 hours to finish pending Sad. Anyone knows any other way to make it faster? How far you think EMC2 can go? 2k sts or 3k?

Shit -.- you got 324 confirm in 7 hours so that mean we need more than 20 hours to reach 999 confirms Sad It's too long Sad Hope EMC2 will reach about 3k sts when I get enough confirmation to finish my deposit Smiley)) If I can sell all my EMC2 at 3k or more than that I can earn about 0.36 - 0.4 BTC Cheesy. It's not a large number but it's enough for me Cheesy

Cool

RELAX!!!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 162
What if it goes down to 30 sat?
Activity: 196

EMC2 just buy all you can down here 50K-100K * x10 bagger imho Cool

Activity: 196
Very nice to trade EMC2 coin.
Today was great day for trading. I love this coin and love the profits while trading.
I will try to hold my profits in EMC2 to support.

*watch* it's going to be funny to see buying at 1OOOO satoshi~ like its a monster Cool  haa

ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Very nice to trade EMC2 coin.
Today was great day for trading. I love this coin and love the profits while trading.
I will try to hold my profits in EMC2 to support.
Activity: 267
Merit: 150

The Einsteinium Foundation has decided to remove the ‘Wormhole’ feature from the coin,
which will reduce the total supply by 55075320 coins.

In the past, the Wormhole was a useful feature that created volatility on the market and kept the volume and interest of the community. However, along with the price increase, abuse has increased as well.

This move will increase security of the chain, and represents a hard fork for EMC2.

Bittrex has already confirmed the update and we are waiting on a response from Poloniex.

Our code has been updated and is currently in the testing phase. It will be available in next two weeks for all users to upgrade.

Application development is going as planned. There will be a detailed update on that as well.

Just to repeat this important post for the new visitors.
I want to invest in this currency
but I still hesitate ...

There is no better time to do that than now.

I kind of have the same feelings, but you never know

def going 2000x5000 if we see x100 up party on me!!  Cool  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
but I still hesitate ...

Hesitate my assss!! just take a seat and fasten your seatbelt ....but if you r a richer you should.  Grin
Activity: 181
but I still hesitate ...

There is no better time to do that than now.

I kind of have the same feelings, but you never know
EMC2 polo cheap than bittrex
like another alt coin.
just buy on polo if you wanna invest
*arbit to bittrex need 999 conf

How much time? Half a day?

i sent to the polo on 19:01
and now my time is 19:29
and the status is "36/999"

so 1 conf is 0.7 minute
and 999 conf is 699 minutes (11.6Hours)

that's my calculation, with the current blockchain status

Im waiting now 5hours 188 blocks...

EMC2 will x10 forward split type move 10000x20000 inkomingg Cool //^moverz&shakerz
EMC2 polo cheap than bittrex
like another alt coin.
just buy on polo if you wanna invest
*arbit to bittrex need 999 conf

How much time? Half a day?

i sent to the polo on 19:01
and now my time is 19:29
and the status is "36/999"

so 1 conf is 0.7 minute
and 999 conf is 699 minutes (11.6Hours)