Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 183. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 288
Wtf up with Bittrex needing 999 confirmations for deposit?Huh

this is really bullshit isnt it?
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
i was wondering if EMC2 is getting a hard fork, does this mean there will be a coin swap?
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Wtf up with Bittrex needing 999 confirmations for deposit?Huh
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I love this coin!!  Grin

EMC2 will rise to the moon Cool #buy&hodl moon tickets!!! weeee
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I love this coin!!  Grin
It was my first contact with digital currency,I derived considerable wealth from here
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit
What new projects has the team been expanding recently?

i'm getting warnings about the pump being too big, too much&too fast Cheesy

>.>....better buy more before the halfing and x10 event Cool weee
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
It was my first contact with digital currency,I derived considerable wealth from here
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit
What new projects has the team been expanding recently?
why this project suddenly rocked?

The right question would have been: why was this project temporary paused? Wink
Look at which value EMC2 had in January 2017...

EMC2 2000 close x 10000 today? * Cool weeeee

trex, topia & polo pumping ..we need yobit  Wink  lol
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

The right question would have been: why was this project temporary paused? Wink
Look at which value EMC2 had in January 2017...
yes, but it's on a good way... doing good job atm... continues uptrend... someone said few days ago emc2 will climb to 10000 sat... i don't think so, but definetly will be back at 2000 in few hours :-)

Why not? It's a solid project with a noble goal and seasoned developers. There is junk out there with no purpose that is worth much more. As the market settles out, don't be surprised if EMC2 surpasses 10000. You know 10000 SAT is only about $0.36 cents right?
yes, but it's on a good way... doing good job atm... continues uptrend... someone said few days ago emc2 will climb to 10000 sat... i don't think so, but definetly will be back at 2000 in few hours :-)

Why not? It's a solid project with a noble goal and seasoned developers. There is junk out there with no purpose that is worth much more. As the market settles out, don't be surprised if EMC2 surpasses 10000. You know 10000 SAT is only about $0.36 cents right?

2OOOx5OOO here weee gogogog :-D weeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Activity: 12
emc2 push\+ to marzzzz Cool 10K-100K easy^$$$ #1 BTCBTC grassrootzzz project!!

"10k-100k easy" LOL. Whats next? 1kk?
emc2 push\+ to marzzzz Cool 10K-100K easy^$$$ #1 BTCBTC grassrootzzz project!!
Activity: 21
Activity: 17
news from the developers + it was already dumped so we can say its only recovering where it was a few weeks ago and still has a long way to go.
The price difference between poloniex and bittrex is significant. (Around 10%) Passing my coins to bittrex.

and you need 999 conf for deposit emc2 to bittrex
it takes almost all day

Yes I am aware. I've been watching it for two days and the price difference is standing.
Activity: 62
The price difference between poloniex and bittrex is significant. (Around 10%) Passing my coins to bittrex.

and you need 999 conf for deposit emc2 to bittrex
it takes almost all day
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
We also have news in october and hardfork (wormhole removal).No ez coins anymoar.

So lets get pumped!
Jump to: