Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 187. (Read 1076368 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
The dev said something about retiring.
I can't blame him, but I hope he was joking...  Grin

Guess this is the end of EMC2?

EMC2 is not dead, this is not the end.
Don't know which one said that but we still have devs working on EMC2 projects

I said about retiring ... but that applies only to me for various reasons.
Mostly as I left a fairly cushty accountancy job in London after 17 years to lead the manhunt for developers and to spread the crypto word in Serbia and wider.

It was a resounding success ... for everyone else who got involved, but for me ... it's time to go back to work.
I made a critical mistake of believing programmers have brains and understand what they do ... How could one be so wrong? Wink
*pro tip:* Hire engineers, not coders.

... joking aside ...

EMC2 is in a better position than it has been since the fateful 37BTC bet back in 2014 sank it along with original devs.

However, as with every project, there are differences in thinking and this being a PvP online game (MMO?) there has to be some fighting.

I can vouch for the uberness of one of Blue Lab coders, Vlada. If he wasn't in the team I would honestly have doubts. So .. Kudos Vlada! You are the star! Cheesy
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
Please find update in our latest newsletter
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
I can't blame him, but I hope he was joking...  Grin

'still' is not the right word. All devs are in, and actually more are joining.
We went through some internal restructuring, and spent a lot of time supporting exchanges and others with major upgrade.
End of Q3 and Q4 will be period of a lots of releases.  

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
I can't blame him, but I hope he was joking...  Grin

Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Every coin has its ups and downs, it's true that EMC2 doesn't move very fast forward, but it keeps moving. At some point it will eventually become what it was supposed to be from the very beginning.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Be careful while investing on EMC2 .. Devs and team fighting each other .. EMC2 dividing into Two parts soon . .
So study before to invest go and do research  ..

i think Dev=Team, how can they fight, please mention source

Check and Go join SLACk ... DOn't buy EMC2 price going back to 100-200 satosi  ...  They only HYPED in name of SEGWIT ..
   See HOW segwit activate the price up in BTC ..

Give it a rest, nobody is listening to you, go back to the 20 or other threads you post this garbage in and stay there...
Activity: 470
Bitbay is the Future!!!
i bought this coin 3 months back bcoz they mentioned surprise coming in June, and nothing ground breaking news till date
June surprise is Einsteinium school of engineering.

Where I can find more detail about it and what it will do, will it be a online school or physical school?

These students all won a scholarship from EMC2?
Activity: 183
i bought this coin 3 months back bcoz they mentioned surprise coming in June, and nothing ground breaking news till date

Where I can find more detail about it and what it will do, will it be a online school or physical school?

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Be careful while investing on EMC2 .. Devs and team fighting each other .. EMC2 dividing into Two parts soon . .

Check and Go join SLACk ... DOn't buy EMC2 price going back to 100-200 satosi  ...  They only HYPED in name of SEGWIT ..
   See HOW segwit activate the price up in BTC ..
Activity: 554

I believe this quote goes hand in hand with scamalert's post. (if u look at his posts that's ll he does)

BEWARE!!! - will not become a victim of the FUD !!! - lots of Trolls out here who would like to take advantage of the current Alt-coins markets situation. (The BTC/BCH Drama and the following Bitcoin Rally temporally had undermined Alt-coins market.)  Those Trolls are trying to make up the stories or over exaggerate the situation in order to force you to sell at a loss while they are buying the cheap coins at profit - you should be very careful - not to become the victim of this FUD!!!

ATTENTION!!!

Will not become a victim of the FUD !!! - lots of Trolls out here who would like to take advantage of the current Alt-coins markets situation. (The BTC/BCH Drama and the following Bitcoin Rally temporally had undermined Alt-coins market.)  Those Trolls are trying to make up the stories or over exaggerate the situation in order to force you to sell at a loss while they are buying the cheap coins at profit - you should be very careful - not to become the victim of this FUD!!!

Our community is growing!

We already achieved more than 1000 subscribers in the Slack Channel despite all of those challenges that this coin has faced recently. If you are new to this project or just want to get some new information and open up for yourself a brand new world of endless opportunities and to become a part of something great - please join our Slack channel.

Linik: https://emc2slack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

And, how do you know this for certain?
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Jump to: