Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 255. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

EMC2 will be one of our launch coins on our new giveaway site, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-cryptogiveawaysorg-faucet-claim-btc-ok-emc2-ozc-grn-and-dmd-1025843 for more information. As stated by Armis already our donation address for EMC2 will be EVjs6pT29tridvVscrpSPGDDGGRaGAz94i

That's great news, thanks

I really like this service.
Can you add a faucet for DASH?

For a new faucet I would need a preloaded blockchain for the wallet and for someone to sponsor it.

CryptoDatabase, EMC2 would be interested in sponsoring a faucet for EMC2, what would we need to do to have this begin?

For EMC2 you would just have to send some EMC2 to EgEbUFJRGDtSbaffrvrsSiVpmqgV1eDYJM and let me know the payout rate you would like per hour.

The EMC2 balance for Dragon Knight has 5657 EMC2 left.

Great, thanks for update, the board approved 20K going to each endeavor (faucet and Dragon), so I sent 40K to the address you indicated.
The hourly faucet drip rate would be no more than 20 EMC2 per hr.  

EMC2   40000.0000000   EgEbUFJRGDtSbaffrvrsSiVpmqgV1eDYJM   2015-04-21 11:55:08   b1d2cfb5461bb9d17594594cffdb757f22f311c93e5946cabdc01d6a1e8244cc

thanks again

This EMC2 promo account has a balance of:  59999.98000000 emc2
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

EMC2 will be one of our launch coins on our new giveaway site, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-cryptogiveawaysorg-faucet-claim-btc-ok-emc2-ozc-grn-and-dmd-1025843 for more information. As stated by Armis already our donation address for EMC2 will be EVjs6pT29tridvVscrpSPGDDGGRaGAz94i
I received an invitation from batesresearch, indicating that he is launching CryptoGiveaways.org (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-cryptogiveawaysorg-faucet-claim-btc-ok-emc2-ozc-grn-and-dmd-1025843) in a few weeks and wanted to know if were interested in having EMC2 featured there.  The EMC2 board approved of the measure.  

Of the 110,000. EMC2 I have remaining from earlier fundraising, I will send 10K EMC2 to this cause, as the need arises more will be sent and the community informed.  The donation address is EVjs6pT29tridvVscrpSPGDDGGRaGAz94i

If you know of any other avenues in which we can promote EMC2 please let us know.  

remaining bal from this EMC2 promotions account: 99999.99000000 EMC2
HURRY,  withdraw your money from Cryptoine.com

I received the following message from Cryptoine.com

"Please withdraw your coins immediately!
All services will be unavailable after April 30 2015.
For any additional information go to: https://cryptoine.com

Best Regards,

--
Cryptoine.com Support"

I received 100% of my EMC2 and only 40% of my btc, but i had very little of both there.

If you happen to use a password there anywhere else, make sure to change your password at that other place.  You should never use the same password twice, even at the same site for the same account.

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
We have almost reached 200 players in a very short period of time! To celebrate this occasion I will send 1,000 Dragon Points to every player in game after we have reached this goal.

Want to receive more than 1,000? Post in our forums with your Character name and I will triple your reward!

As always, thank you for playing and helping to support crypto currencies.

When will this be credited to my account?  I am getting into the game and it seems pretty cool!

Cancer Researcher Discovers Promising "Cure" For Many Cancers

See cancer story:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/60_minutes/video/aIDg30WZiKWiPGG2uFhxWjcvRcPT6sa0/ending-america-s-longest-war-alive-and-kickin-/

That's good news!!
Activity: 146
Just joined now...figuring out the game as we speak.  My username in the game is the same as it is here...g0ldm0ney10

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Dragon Knight, which offers Einsteinium as a withdrawal option, is doing pretty well with over 200 players joining in a short period of time since launch. Drop on in and earn cryptos just for playing!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
We have almost reached 200 players in a very short period of time! To celebrate this occasion I will send 1,000 Dragon Points to every player in game after we have reached this goal.

Want to receive more than 1,000? Post in our forums with your Character name and I will triple your reward!

See cancer story:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/60_minutes/video/aIDg30WZiKWiPGG2uFhxWjcvRcPT6sa0/ending-america-s-longest-war-alive-and-kickin-/

That's good news!!

See cancer story:

legendary
Just wondering if anyone knows the EMC2 donation address for each of the blocks? im trying to setup a nomp pool and all of my blocks were getting kicked because i wasnt donating, and i didnt know how. i would like to be able to mine EMC2 and help with the donations.

the address is: EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA
could you also tell me the percentage of each block i need to donate?

2.5%
legendary
Activity: 964
Just wondering if anyone knows the EMC2 donation address for each of the blocks? im trying to setup a nomp pool and all of my blocks were getting kicked because i wasnt donating, and i didnt know how. i would like to be able to mine EMC2 and help with the donations.

could you also tell me the percentage of each block i need to donate?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 964
The EMC2 board unanimously endorsed PICISI.

The HYPER has endorsed PICISI and intends on being a sponsor.

Hey Armis

As you know HYPER has been behind this idea from the beginning!

We are hoping to use the platform to have game developers raise funds for their indie games / online games that incorporate our currency.

Happy to help out with a PR campaign and perhaps we can also help with developers to bring the project to completion

Just let me know what HYPER needs to do, to be able to be a host cryptocurrency for people crowdfunding to develop HYPER games.

We can also do a large PR campaign to announce the project when the time is right.

Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
Watching full scale dumping is really boring now ..

Whatever, my 4 mil EMC2 is going to gather dust in wallets  Roll Eyes

Exactly the same thing happened in March 2014, wholesale crashing of everything ... then April happened ....
legendary
As the creator of PICISI and Pres of The Einsteinium Foundation there is an inherent conflict of interest, as such in order for EMC2 to endorse or sponsor PICISI there must be a unanimous vote of the full board or an overwhelming favorable vote (12 people) of the community.

Without the formal endorsement of the board or overwhelming favorable vote of the community PICISI will not receive the endorsement of EMC2.  

Going forward I will not unilaterally bring up the subject of PICISI to the board or the EMC2 forum again unless the proposal is approved.  From this point forward I won't broach the subject again unless someone initiates the discussion or the proposal is approved by the community or board.

In the coming weeks I want to launch PICISI -- a crowdfunding (CF) website that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.   PICISI will be where crowdfunding Organizers, Sponsors, Donors, and Contractors gather to materialize dreams.   The platform will accept all publicly traded CCs, and any fiat accepted by Paypal.

PICISI will have many sponsorship opportunities for CCs:
  -  Host CC - is the currency that all other CCs will be converted to for a particular Campaign.
  -  Campaign - sponsor’s logo is affixed to body of campaign.
  -  Donor Perk -  CC escrowed on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk, if not sold is converted to host CC and donated to the campaign
  -  Advertising Perk -  CC escrowed on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk, if not sold reverts back to the sponsor.  Unsold funds are NOT donated to campaign.
and
  -  Video - 5 sec message at start of campaign video: “This video is brought to you by …”

After issuance of a PICISI token, on a regular basis PICISI admins will use the fees derived from fiat to buy PICISI tokens at our official exchange sponsor's site.  Unlike most other coins the PICISI token will be connected to a business that would actually use the token in the course of doing business. .  

The top 8 - 10 sponsor logos will be featured on the home page as follows:
PICISI is currently in development a PSD is expected by the end of the week, and the site itself should be completed in a bit over a month.  Crypto Cloud Hosting is the Official "Powered By" Sponsor.

As I indicated numerous times, UTILITY determines the strength of a coin; if EMC2 is a major sponsor of PICISI it will have lots of usage and exposure.

Unlike most sponsorships in which, someone simply pays for an opportunity to promote a message; sponsorship at PICISI for CCs is far more than that.  Here is a practical example of how EMC2 sponsorship of PICISI will help EMC2.   Let's start with Host CC; when an Organizer creates a campaign he may select a CC sponsor, let's say EMC2 is his choice because they pay the highest sponsorship reward.  For the remainder of the campaign ALL CCs (including tokens) donated to that campaign will be immediately converted to EMC2 with an EMC2 balance shown on the account (see above).  

During the campaign the organizer may use the funds to hire a campaign contractor to develop and or promote the campaign.  At the end of the campaign the organizer will receive funds in the two host currencies selected, of course he may choose to have us convert the funds further (for a fee).

The second sponsorship opportunity is Campaign sponsorship,  this is where the sponsor's logo is affixed to the body of the campaign.   With the permission of the campaign organizer EMC2 can be one of the campaign sponsors.  The higher the cumulative value of that coin's donation the higher the sponsors logo will go in the sponsor logo area.   Unlike Host CC sponsorship, Campaign sponsorship has many different sponsors.   The location of the sponsorship logos are strategically placed in the campaign text.

Donor perks and advertising perks are the third sponsorship opportunity, the differences are indicated above.  This is an opportunity to brand the coins message and offer actual coins to the public at the same time.

PICISI will have a youtube channel in which we will showcase all of the campaigns, if you sponsor a video, the video will start with your message, for example: "This video is sponsored by Einsteinium, [show EMC2 logo] doing what we can to fund science initiatives"  then the campaign material will begin -- the sponsor's message is first.

I know the value of utility (aka adoption) for the CC universe, and I see great potential for CCs that take advantage of sponsorship opportunities at PICISI, for those reasons I vote in favor of having EMC2 endorse PICISI, and sponsor campaigns in various ways.

It's an interesting project to be part of.
As the creator of PICISI and Pres of The Einsteinium Foundation there is an inherent conflict of interest, as such in order for EMC2 to endorse or sponsor PICISI there must be a unanimous vote of the full board or an overwhelming favorable vote (12 people) of the community.

Without the formal endorsement of the board or overwhelming favorable vote of the community PICISI will not receive the endorsement of EMC2.  

Going forward I will not unilaterally bring up the subject of PICISI to the board or the EMC2 forum again unless the proposal is approved.  From this point forward I won't broach the subject again unless someone initiates the discussion or the proposal is approved by the community or board.

In the coming weeks I want to launch PICISI -- a crowdfunding (CF) website that accepts fiat and cryptocurrency.   PICISI will be where crowdfunding Organizers, Sponsors, Donors, and Contractors gather to materialize dreams.   The platform will accept all publicly traded CCs, and any fiat accepted by Paypal.

PICISI will have many sponsorship opportunities for CCs:
  -  Host CC - is the currency that all other CCs will be converted to for a particular Campaign.
  -  Campaign - sponsor’s logo is affixed to body of campaign.
  -  Donor Perk -  CC escrowed on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk, if not sold is converted to host CC and donated to the campaign
  -  Advertising Perk -  CC escrowed on behalf of a specific campaign to be used as a perk, if not sold reverts back to the sponsor.  Unsold funds are NOT donated to campaign.
and
  -  Video - 5 sec message at start of campaign video: “This video is brought to you by …”

After issuance of a PICISI token, on a regular basis PICISI admins will use the fees derived from fiat to buy PICISI tokens at our official exchange sponsor's site.  Unlike most other coins the PICISI token will be connected to a business that would actually use the token in the course of doing business. .  

The top 8 - 10 sponsor logos will be featured on the home page as follows:
PICISI is currently in development a PSD is expected by the end of the week, and the site itself should be completed in a bit over a month.  Crypto Cloud Hosting is the Official "Powered By" Sponsor.

As I indicated numerous times, UTILITY determines the strength of a coin; if EMC2 is a major sponsor of PICISI it will have lots of usage and exposure.

Unlike most sponsorships in which, someone simply pays for an opportunity to promote a message; sponsorship at PICISI for CCs is far more than that.  Here is a practical example of how EMC2 sponsorship of PICISI will help EMC2.   Let's start with Host CC; when an Organizer creates a campaign he may select a CC sponsor, let's say EMC2 is his choice because they pay the highest sponsorship reward.  For the remainder of the campaign ALL CCs (including tokens) donated to that campaign will be immediately converted to EMC2 with an EMC2 balance shown on the account (see above).  

During the campaign the organizer may use the funds to hire a campaign contractor to develop and or promote the campaign.  At the end of the campaign the organizer will receive funds in the two host currencies selected, of course he may choose to have us convert the funds further (for a fee).

The second sponsorship opportunity is Campaign sponsorship,  this is where the sponsor's logo is affixed to the body of the campaign.   With the permission of the campaign organizer EMC2 can be one of the campaign sponsors.  The higher the cumulative value of that coin's donation the higher the sponsors logo will go in the sponsor logo area.   Unlike Host CC sponsorship, Campaign sponsorship has many different sponsors.   The location of the sponsorship logos are strategically placed in the campaign text.

Donor perks and advertising perks are the third sponsorship opportunity, the differences are indicated above.  This is an opportunity to brand the coins message and offer actual coins to the public at the same time.

PICISI will have a youtube channel in which we will showcase all of the campaigns, if you sponsor a video, the video will start with your message, for example: "This video is sponsored by Einsteinium, [show EMC2 logo] doing what we can to fund science initiatives"  then the campaign material will begin -- the sponsor's message is first.

I know the value of utility (aka adoption) for the CC universe, and I see great potential for CCs that take advantage of sponsorship opportunities at PICISI, for those reasons I vote in favor of having EMC2 endorse PICISI, and sponsor campaigns in various ways.

A game incorporating the crypto... Neat! Do any other coins do that?

Was it a planned implementation or did you just end up collaborating with someone?

Thanks for your question, EMC2 admins are constantly seeking ways to make EMC2 more relevant in the CC universe.  I specifically posted the full conversation so that anyone who wants to help EMC2 can see how it could happen, there is always something new happening.  The more involved we are the more utility we will have for our coin.

Utility is the best way to solidify the value of our currency, the more that is done with it as a currency the higher its value will go.

You asked about 'other coins' yes other coins are involved with that Dragon Knight, and more coins will be involved.   EMC2 is the 3rd CC admitted to the party, early admission allows those who come after us to see more of us.  Every impression we get helps build the coin.   You also asked if it was planned, the answer is yes and no, every developer / creator  plans on involving as many coins as they could, getting cooperation is not that easy.   But, no there was no collaboration.

Many months ago I learned of Cryptodatabase because of his crypto database collection project -- cataloged every single cryptocurrency in existence.  Subsequent to that introduction I invited him to write a story about his business to be published free at The Einsteinium News.  Since then I monitor his thread like I monitor many other threads seeking opportunities to to present EMC2 with a utility opportunity.

Activity: 171
A game incorporating the crypto... Neat! Do any other coins do that?

Was it a planned implementation or did you just end up collaborating with someone?
I am nearing completion on my latest project. This project is an enhanced game version of the old Dragon Knight game. Build your own kingdom, fight other players, explore the map, complete quests.

Throughout the game you will receive Dragon Points. You can trade your Dragon Points in for crypto currencies and withdraw them to your wallet. Currently only MoonCoin and FlappyCoin is supported. Additional coins may be added in the future.

Adding in new equipment currently, expected public opening will possibly be within the next couple of weeks.

May I request that you add EMC2.   We'd like to be an official sponsor.  

This is a possibility. I would just need the transfer rate between Dragon Points (DP) and EMC2 that you would like. There are currently two ways to gain DP, leveling up gains 1,000 (max level 99 (99,000 DP)) and training camps found randomly by exploring gains 1 DP. I plan on adding DP rewards to quests and monster fights in the near future to allow users to gain more easier.

what is the transfer rate between DP and USD?

1,000 DP ~= $0.01

1,000 EMC2 $0.30

30 DP = 1 EMC2

Sounds good, beta version of the game is at http://dknight.ml not fully completed yet but is playable with everything working. Syncing up wallet now, might take a day or so to complete.

I invite you to drop by the EMC2 page to introduce the game after syncing is completed, at that point we will add it to the EMC2 OP, and do a broadcast announcement (twitter, Facebook, et al) to let everyone know about the game that they could win DP and EMC2 there.  

Let me know what EMC2 address to send the first installment of EMC2 to.

Thank you for the invite, wallet is 2 weeks away from syncing and should be completed by the time I return home from work today. I have posted an introduction to the game on your thread and in the process of integrating EMC2 into the game.

Update - Wallet is finished syncing and EMC2 has been integrated into our system. Wallet address is EgEbUFJRGDtSbaffrvrsSiVpmqgV1eDYJM

EMC2   10000.00000000   EgEbUFJRGDtSbaffrvrsSiVpmqgV1eDYJM   2015-03-10 00:47:04   COMPLETE: 3a915988204689862666ccf4ad788078107ecbff3c3e0f9e32db54dda7325b77

Funds sent less fees: 9999.99

Balance  remaining: 110000.00000000 EMC2

Jump to: