Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 257. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Projects soon to be in action, please make suggestions where you see fit:

1)  $1 Donations
We all know how difficult it is to find worthy causes for serious funding, however we always run across Science related campaigns that we are more than comfortable donating $1 to, that dollar serves to motivate the organizer to press on, while inspiring others to give.

Tell us what crowdfunding sites we should register "The Einsteinium Foundation" at so that we could make donations at that site.  As you know we are already at indiegogo.

The donations will allows us to support the campaign, allow campaign owners to learn about EMC2, and possible allows us to make a public comment to the campaign.

Although indiegogo was not as friendly as they should have been to The Havekes Project it is still a good resource for this program.

https://experiment.com/discover is a good site to start making donations to science. Please nominate a campaign to receive a donation.  I don't know what the site's minimum donation amount is, I wrote to them (also asked if they would consider accepting CC) now awaiting their response.   

We have 150K EMC2 to give away one USD at a time. 

2) The Investment Loyalty Program

This was already approve, it will roll out shortly, please ready your accounts.  Here are the details again:

"The Investment Loyalty Program is a plan that will reward engaged EMC2 holders, it will be funded by the mining tax only in the absence of a project to fund in that particular month.

Here is how the Investment Loyalty Program works.  To qualify for reward:

1)  you must register an EMC2 address by the 10th of the month,
2)  only the top 100 registered addresses are eligible,
3)  you must maintain (no withdrawals) those funds in the account until the 10th of the following month.
4)  only one address per BCT  username  

The Investment Loyalty Program is funded by the mining tax, it is ONLY used in the absence of a particular project to fund; as such, most of the time there will be no Investment Loyalty Program reward.  In the months where there is a reward it will be conducted as follows: of the properly registered accounts (10th of the previous month) on the 10th of the following month, the top 100 account values will receive a proportionate amount of the available funds.  Payout will begin on the 15th of the month.  
Any withdrawal made from any registered address disqualifies said address for any reward for the target period.   You are advised not to use exchange wallets because the exchange may create withdrawals from the address without disturbing your account balance which will disqualify your entry.

This program is meant to reward engaged holding."

and

3) New Wallet

We are officially looking for a contractor to do our new official wallet.  

Please list all of the features you would like to see in the new wallet, even items that might not  be able to be done

here are a few features I thought would be nice:

-  multi-sig
 -  block explorer
 -  log out on closing
 -  block chain messaging

Also, please suggest contractors to invite to bid the job.

Although I have no firsthand experience working directly with the trust fund I'm told it is EXTREMELY challenging (time consuming and frustrating) trying to make withdrawals from it.   If you noticed it took about a month to withdraw 150K EMC2, where for every other wallet it only takes 5mins.   Headaches notwithstanding I'm proposing that we do withdrawals on a regular basis to keep funds liquid when needed.  I'm also proposing that all trust fund withdrawals, and project payments be documented here in this thread in some uniformed fashion.

please discuss
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
I received the following message today regarding the final perk pay out for the last anonymous donation: 

Hello armis,
Here's my emc2 address:
EQ6dsoHv1dNWTUzH8a9nU93izD5V39bJcR

It was paid out moments ago:  09a4fa49ecc74a5c6f67a42ab63cad3cbd1f78f8b044a2528e920dbc365c486c

With this last active campaign  perk paid out, all subsequent perk offers have officially ended.  As such all subsequent donations InDemand are made without perk inducement

Balance 731069.96089679 @ Ec8A9gLAnBdQymX9rbNhb1pg5mm1qScSRu

EMC2   369384.02420000   EMSToRD7uit8NfP2sP3tTewbpUPLV6YZ7e   2015-02-23 14:26:37   COMPLETE: 6c8bcda74a2bc6dcd63b02a14e166c4bb1da026e25ce700be7bb85219d597932
For balance of seeded funds due to Djnocide who seeded campaign USD on behalf of foundation.

" ... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19ToFg1YVyXui-YLHqQksIiOYrNnQtbWU_EhTHzvCsMc/edit?usp=sharing

first page is the seeding
second page is the reimbursement"

Balance  361685.93669679  @ Ec8A9gLAnBdQymX9rbNhb1pg5mm1qScSRu

per https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9878253  "The foundation guaranteed a minimum of $1M EMC2 equal to ~$500.   If the crowd funding campaign received more than 1M EMC2 (~$500) from outside of foundation resource the foundation would be reimbursed for initial deposits." 

Djnocide was only able to squeeze 150,000 EMC2 from the trust fund, apparently a safety mechanism is built into the program that sharply limits the amount of funds that could be accessed within a short period of time after the previous withdrawal. 

The campaign raised more than the 1M EMC2, as such is reimbursed for all funds withdrawn from trust fund, since only 150,000 EMC2 were withdrawn the balance of funds on hand go to Dr. Havekes: 211685.93669679

EMC2   211685.93669679   EWTxExg9RaFryPPQVepB49p43kvMoYvm47   2015-02-23 15:08:01   ccd0be93ef4a43773c39f2a45515d493eee263745ed66f63d4ea432c6c193119

The official final accounting acting Treasurer report for The Havekes Project fundraising effort, the EMC2 community raised 702. USD + 211,685. EMC2

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
For those that want to know how the seeding of the Havekes Project worked, here's a spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19ToFg1YVyXui-YLHqQksIiOYrNnQtbWU_EhTHzvCsMc/edit?usp=sharing

first page is the seeding
second page is the reimbursement.
C-Cex is specifically requesting more EMC2 trading engagement take place at their site.  

Please consider them, their prices are very low and service very good.

If activity isn't increased at their site we may lose the opportunity to enjoy those
rates and services.

I would like to join the team, but I do not know what I can do to help.

Thanks for your question, my guess is many others feel the same way but haven't asked. Please take a look at this list:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10480554

If you can do anything on that list it will help the team, and you on the team, get points.  

If you think you can do things to help Team EMC2 do work for PICISI that is not already on the list tell me what that is
so that it could be considered for inclusion.  

I suspect that list to be twice as long in the coming weeks so that teams will have lots of opportunities to earn points.

Let's start this way, you tell me which specific item on the list you want to do, I will put that on a pledge list, this will
tell everyone what you indicated you would do for the team,  when the assignment is done and certified as acceptable,
you and the team get the points.  

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I would like to join the team, but I do not know what I can do to help.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished

Regarding crowdfunding qualifying, who's on Team EMC2?

I am

Ofc .. won't be around for a week due to RL stuff and working break .. but not missing this.

And everyone is so going to get pestered to get in.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

I am
The multi-coin community crowdfunding coop plan is completed, the ann is here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=957862.msg10480525#msg10480525

The actual plan is 30+ pages long, obviously I could not put all of that there so I attempted to boil it down.  Did I boil it down too much?  

Each coin community wanting involvement (including EMC2) must register and qualify for enrollment.  At this time the EMC2 team is open to everyone, simply let me know you want in.  It would be great if we could get 10 people on the team, this way the individual work burden would be light; although smaller teams result in bigger revenue payout portions.  

Payout will be in proportion to achievement meaning those who do the work get the pay, those who don't work get no pay.  It also means that more work gets more pay given reasonable specified limits.   For example, if we have a team of 10 people and we produce 1000 pts  and the income is 1M EMC2, if everyone did a minimum of 100 hrs then everyone will get 100K EMC2.    If in the following month our team produced 1200 pts but only 9 people produced the minimum of 100 hrs, and one person produced substantially more than everyone else, if the team income was the same 1M EMC2, 8 ppl would get 100K each and the overachiever would get 200K.    

If you are consistently overachieving it would be advised to join other communities as well (subject to acceptance) so that you get multiple payouts; or organize a team.

#                 Registered Team Members                 Certified Point Total                
                 1                           Armis                                               00
                 2                         Djnocide                                              00
                 3                         Varvarin                                              00
                 4                         afeizhai                                               00

Activity: 812
Good to see progress is being made, a honest dev team and a strong community can make a big difference.
Glad to be part of this, but been slaughtered by work schedules lately.
Keep up the great work Armis!
Varvarin, please ask Paul to provide a perk fulfillment address as indicated above.

thanks

Sent Paul an email, he'll add his address for the $50 perk. - edit: He did.

I've uncloaked my donations now. The only ones I don't know about is

Anonymous 1 month ago $50USD

For 66k EMC2 I've put my address up. - have received all other perks already.

Your three perks were sent, and paul's perk was also sent.  you have one other perk buyer to contact, the $50 anonymous donation make a perk request please contact him and ask that he please place a comment on the campaign page indicating the following:
campaign donation amount, date of donation, perk requested, and the address for perk fulfillment.  

if they no longer want the perk, please ask that they make said comment at the campaign

Our faucet hosting service for one of the faucets expired.   I brought this up to the board but apparently it got away from me.
The site developer refunded the balance of the coins less fees:

einsteiniumcoin@s5:~$ ./bin/einsteiniumcoind sendfrom faucet
ERD4oNC4zdgNqFowHU3rqGXi7NyMctJUyA 18569
04a5bfd0ad8a4b29a20ae30cff45f8bdd66f5c9faed5568613e70e358b8b9ca4
einsteiniumcoin@s5:~$ ./bin/einsteiniumcoind sendfrom reserved
ERD4oNC4zdgNqFowHU3rqGXi7NyMctJUyA 2869
bd318dda54e55f9b47e05b4be4552ff38658c416ace0873d1c9165fd844c4202

legendary
Varvarin, please ask Paul to provide a perk fulfillment address as indicated above.

thanks

Sent Paul an email, he'll add his address for the $50 perk. - edit: He did.

I've uncloaked my donations now. The only ones I don't know about is

Anonymous 1 month ago $50USD

For 66k EMC2 I've put my address up. - have received all other perks already.
I still have perk orders without perk fulfillment instructions.   Please, if you contributed to the campaign, elected to have a perk
but did not provide a coin address to send the CC to, please place a comment on the campaign page indicating the following:
campaign donation amount, date of donation, perk requested, and the address for perk fulfillment.    

I'm asking for it to be placed as a comment at the campaign instead of as a email communication or forum post (although those could
be done in addition) to make sure that all campaign admins are clear on what you want done, and that inventory is properly
accounted for.

thanks

Article Link
http://www.coinfinance.com/news/picisi-a-mutli-coin-community-crowdfuning-cooperative-plan
Activity: 678
end of month block rewards 1/2 Smiley
legendary
Very nice. Much appreciated PimpDev & Co.

Invest in EMC2, stake the Pimp and maybe .. just maybe .. this will be a year to remember.  Wink
It has come to my attention that there is at least one person who ordered a perk during the CF campaign but did not receive it as of yet.

If you contributed to the campaign, elected to have a perk but have not received it please place a comment on the campaign page
indicating the following: campaign donation amount, date of donation, perk requested, and the address for perk fulfillment.    

I'm asking for it to be placed as a comment at the campaign instead of as a email communication or forum post (although those could
be done in addition) to make sure that all campaign admins are clear on what you want done, and that inventory is properly
accounted for.

If you identify yourself without providing a perk fulfillment address (your EMC2 address) I will not know where to send your perk.  
Please provide all of the info so that I could finalize this campaign.   If you ordered a perk in error, or no longer want the perk,
please let me know.

thanks

Hi, I placed a comment on the campaign page.  Please keep the Einsteinium coins.  Perhaps they could be used for a contest or giveaway.

Cheers,
Hardcoreprime  -- BTC

Got it, the 16,000 EMC2 perk you ordered will be used for another promotion specifically sponsored by you.  thanks.

Reminder to community:

Einsteinium has been added to Comkort exchange!
Three markets are live EMC2 <-> USD, BTC, LTC, DOGE.

Special thanks to PIMP leadership who created this very attractive graphic and republished the following article:

http://cryptos.us/crypto-news/item/61-10-cryptocurrency-communities-to-unite-to-form-powerful-crowdfunding-platform
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
It has come to my attention that there is at least one person who ordered a perk during the CF campaign but did not receive it as of yet.

If you contributed to the campaign, elected to have a perk but have not received it please place a comment on the campaign page
indicating the following: campaign donation amount, date of donation, perk requested, and the address for perk fulfillment.    

accounted for.

If you identify yourself without providing a perk fulfillment address (your EMC2 address) I will not know where to send your perk.  
Please provide all of the info so that I could finalize this campaign.   If you ordered a perk in error, or no longer want the perk,
please let me know.

thanks

Hi, I placed a comment on the campaign page.  Please keep the Einsteinium coins.  Perhaps they could be used for a contest or giveaway.

Cheers,
Hardcoreprime  -- BTC
received this message, was surprised to see AID, NXT, and OPAL on it

"C-CEX.com exchange news!

We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on February, 10th if their average trading volume for the last week has not exceeded 0.1 BTC/day:

Abundance [ABC2], AidBit [AID], Snowballs [BALLS], GlobalBoost-Y [BSTY], BitMiles [BTMI], CataloniaCoin [CATC], X-Children [CHILD], CheckCoin [CKC], CzechCrownCoin [CZC], DigitalPrice [DP], DayTraderCoin [DTC], EthereumDark [ETD], EventToken [EVENT], FindYouCoin [FIND], Plankton [FOOD], GamerholicCoin [GHC], GIMPcoin [GIMP], HTMLCoin [HTML5], KingdomCoin [KING], Kryptonite [KRYP], LFTCCoin [LFTC], MalibuCoin [MAL], MetalCoin [METAL], MewnCoin [MEWN], Magnetz [MGT], MasterCoin [MSC], NiceCoin [NIC], NewWorldOrderCoin [NWO], NXT [NXT], Opal [OPAL], PeleStock [PLCS], PROZ [PROZ], PesetaCoin [PTC], QibuckCoin [QBK], QuickSilver [QSLV], PotatoCoin [SPUDS], SquallCoin [SQC], Stable [STB], Unitus [UIS], RhinoCoin [XRC], ServX [XSX], ZeroVert [ZER].

Please, withdraw, trade or sell these coins before February, 10th after which retrieval of any remaining balances for these coins will not be possible anymore.

Thank You for using our exchange!
Sincerely, https://C-CEX.com Team."

Please safely support all of the exchanges that are hosting our coin, ESPECIALLY the ones who have low prices and good customer service.  

accounted for.

Please provide all of the info so that I could finalize this campaign.   If you ordered a perk in error, or no longer want the perk,
please let me know.

thanks
legendary

The multi-coin crowdfunding cooperative plan is a massive game changer.

Quote for all eternity ... or at least until Bitcointalk hamsters get fed up.  Smiley

Like the great quote from 24h Party People - He doesn't care what they are saying, as long as they are talking about him. - Crypto needs characters who will make the future happen. I have equal amount of respect for Bob and Oldminer, different roles but both are doing something worthy of note.

Bob is a bit scary tho for small fish, but if you want to make it, have to learn to swim with the sharks and killer whales, like those little fish .. at least until one grows enough, or school up like piranha  Grin
In the eyes of EMC2 history Bob Surplus and Oldminer are both sons as well as fathers of the coin.

Bob Surplus and Oldminer are two very different personalities with visceral connections to EMC2,

If banter and tussle is how they choose to reconnect with the coin fine with me -- welcome back.

I'm a lot less concerned about PNDs now as I was up to a few weeks ago because I know what's
on the horizon for the coin.   Anyone who knows anything at all about the Multi-coin CF plan
has a good enough idea that pumping and especially dumping at this juncture is just stupid.  

EMC2 is headed up for the long term, yes there are expected sharp inclines at specific milestones:
- after the thread is created for the CF plan and 10+ coins seek to enroll
- after the CF site is launched
- after EMC2 receives a large enough revenue share to be universally impressive
- after the CF site raises its first $1M
- after the CF site upgrades
- after the CF site goes to phase 2

The more EMC2 is involved with the CF plan the higher its value will go, the same applies to all
other coins involved.

The multi-coin crowdfunding cooperative plan is a massive game changer.

Jump to: