Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 36. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 124
REMEMBER:  The purpose of trolls is to make troll out of you
free and open source technology made bitcoin possible~>free to share, unregulated, anonymous, secure, distributed, +disruptive to the corrupt banking system  =)  ...get to know this.--satoshi~<3

bring two dimensions to it, space and time, to get oriented
space is the same
time has changed

community will continue to maintain the open source scrypt version of emc2 and they will make their emc2thereum or whatever they wanna call it it will not be supported Wink >> marketing faucet has dried up lol

just curious, where you gonna sell it when exchanges update the wallets?
also under what ticker that would be?

Precisely. It’s true this is all open source, but just because someone is standing outside a fast food joint selling their own version of chicken nuggets doesn’t mean people wont blow by them and still enter the building to get the real thing.

If there’s more than one person you can convince to use fake emc2, I’ll be sad for those who got trapped in your scam. For all the rest of us, here’s what the actual EMC2 team has been working hard on to create a real world environment for the project: https://www.emc2.foundation/newsletters/6
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
free and open source technology made bitcoin possible~>free to share, unregulated, anonymous, secure, distributed, +disruptive to the corrupt banking system  =)  ...get to know this.--satoshi~<3

space is the same
time has changed

community will continue to maintain the open source scrypt version of emc2 and they will make their emc2thereum or whatever they wanna call it it will not be supported Wink >> marketing faucet has dried up lol

just curious, where you gonna sell it when exchanges update the wallets?
also under what ticker that would be?

EMC2 is a scrypt coin do not think you are going to pull into a jumbucks ethash ten to one split ?
Huh? bittrex did this with JBS/UBQ ?  lol =) 10-1 split? lols ... buy buy buy EMC2 could hit 50K before they fork then 2-1 coins??? weeee

space is the same
time has changed

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
REMEMBERThe purpose of trolls is to make troll out of you

yes, we all hate Liberals and PC Cool
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
REMEMBERThe purpose of trolls is to make troll out of you
https://cointelegraph.com/news/michigan-introduces-bill-to-prosecute-persons-who-falsely-alter-data-on-blockchain/amp

For those of you concerned about things such as 51% attacks, laws and regulations are coming. Blockchains are highly transparent and those that attempt to manipulate them for their own gain will see why it’s important to have common sense regulation and participation of enforcement for those rules. While blockchain may help create less financial power and control by unwieldy governments, the fact remains that we need governments to maintain our societies. Human beings are simply no good at creating order on their own. Our hope is to help usher in a new era of transparency, which in turn will provide us with real politicians, not the present ones who have been bought and paid for. I believe I will live to see the day when governments are held in check through the use of this incredible technology and in place to serve OUR interests, and not those of mega-corporations and the uber-wealthy. We must choose to unite over the common goal to FIX the problems that plague our world, instead of hoping for some sort of complete destruction of government. The structure isn’t the problem, a thing is just a thing. It’s those that run it who have created problems and it is now up to all of us to help fix it and bring about a new day for all humanity.

aye fool ^put the pipe down and step awaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy from the keyboard =)

BITCOIN REGULATION EXISTS WITHIN THE CODE ITSELF ===> GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS.
Level of your ignorance is staggering. Yet, that doesn't bother you writing such nonsense.
Yep, that big is your ignorance.
You've heard something about something sometime, It was long ago and you remember it vaguely, but it's enough for you to create a cover story in your mind. Unfortunately, that is not how (in) reality works...

my point is that a decentralized network is resistant to any borders or government laws..the code dictates it's resilience Wink ~jmho

this is very true, this is valid point actually

when it comes to code, there is no coin that is resistant to 51% attack, starting form BTC all the way down to BTI Smiley

unlike EMC2 >_> BTI will never be vulnerable to this because "Instant" fam is a cryptocurrency-artist GROUP ..not so simple a coin Wink ~eZ^$$$
Activity: 193
https://cointelegraph.com/news/michigan-introduces-bill-to-prosecute-persons-who-falsely-alter-data-on-blockchain/amp

For those of you concerned about things such as 51% attacks, laws and regulations are coming. Blockchains are highly transparent and those that attempt to manipulate them for their own gain will see why it’s important to have common sense regulation and participation of enforcement for those rules. While blockchain may help create less financial power and control by unwieldy governments, the fact remains that we need governments to maintain our societies. Human beings are simply no good at creating order on their own. Our hope is to help usher in a new era of transparency, which in turn will provide us with real politicians, not the present ones who have been bought and paid for. I believe I will live to see the day when governments are held in check through the use of this incredible technology and in place to serve OUR interests, and not those of mega-corporations and the uber-wealthy. We must choose to unite over the common goal to FIX the problems that plague our world, instead of hoping for some sort of complete destruction of government. The structure isn’t the problem, a thing is just a thing. It’s those that run it who have created problems and it is now up to all of us to help fix it and bring about a new day for all humanity.

BITCOIN REGULATION EXISTS WITHIN THE CODE ITSELF ===> GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS.
Level of your ignorance is staggering. Yet, that doesn't bother you writing such nonsense.
You've heard something about something sometime, It was long ago and you remember it vaguely, but it's enough for you to create a cover story in your mind. Unfortunately, that is not how (in) reality works...

my point is that a decentralized network is resistant to any borders or government laws..the code dictates it's resilience Wink ~jmho

this is very true, this is valid point actually

Is it necessary to have tokens EMC2 to use the functions of this platform or can we use bitcoin without changing the token of this network?

Which platform? Einsteinium is a currency.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Is it necessary to have tokens EMC2 to use the functions of this platform or can we use bitcoin without changing the token of this network?
Activity: 152
Merit: 15

I didn't understand, with whom you agree?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

I didn't understand, who do you ask?

I've asked you
Exactly. Because you've hit that reply button on my post. It was same for me. Just check to whom I replied. Wink

Yep, that big ignorance is.
You've heard something about somethhing sometime, It was long ago and you remember it vaguely, but it's enough for you to create cover story in your mind. Unfortunately, that is not jow (in) reality works...

I've asked you

You've heard something about somethhing sometime, It was long ago and you remember it vaguely, but it's enough for you to create cover story in your mind. Unfortunately, that is not jow (in) reality works...

You are contradicting yourself. On the one hand you say it’s concerning that attacks are possible, on the other you say the code is self regulating. Can’t have it both ways. You really need to consider how much time you waste with all your posts.

https://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.en.html

You are contradicting yourself. On the one hand you say it’s concerning that attacks are possible, on the other you say the code is self regulating. Can’t have it both ways. You really need to consider how much time you waste with all your posts.

Pages:
Jump to: