Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 31. (Read 1076368 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
Somebody is trying to make a bad copy of EMC2, and to sell it in an ICO but they are hopeless. This is what I've written in their thread Smiley

Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

You know how many people have tried to make a bad copy of Bitcoin and got rich with it? Wink

emc2 is open game however what bluelabs has in hand will smoke the competition Wink *stay tuned*

time to get together has come again ...

https://freiexchange.com/market/EMC2/BTC

https://t.me/freiexchange

:-D

\/\/eeeeee!!

seems like link is broke, please fix it Smiley

I talked to Reza..they only list pre-2017 coins !! = so EMC2 is good mate*  Wink >_> patience ~they are weekend warriors!!

ok sir, emc2 incoming Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Somebody is trying to make a bad copy of EMC2, and to sell it in an ICO but they are hopeless. This is what I've written in their thread Smiley

Since 2014 there is already Einsteinium (EMC2) which is a coin designed to reward science and education. EMC2 is a PoW coin without any premine and already totally decentralized, with a good capitalization, good volumes and an excellent team with an exciting roadmap. So which is the need to create now something similar, and to sell it in an ICO? Just explain it to me Smiley

You know how many people have tried to make a bad copy of Bitcoin and got rich with it? Wink

emc2 is open game however what bluelabs has in hand will smoke the competition Wink *stay tuned*

\/\/eeeeee!!

I talked to Reza..they only list pre-2017 coins !! = so EMC2 is good mate*  Wink >_> patience ~they are weekend warriors!!

\/\/eeeeee!!

\/\/eeeeee!!
I tried getting in touch with bluelab but can't since my status is still a newbie:D Can you please pm me (regarding Scienceroot). thanks

icos' are dogshit  Cool  if you have a legit project like /\EMC2 you don't need funding upfront!!  Wink  #opensource
I tried getting in touch with bluelab but can't since my status is still a newbie:D Can you please pm me (regarding Scienceroot). thanks

seems like messaging with newbies really does not work here
try to contact us via website please
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 536
Merit: 252

Well done.
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
10 satoshi weee. Roll Eyes

better sell now.  it's going to hit 2000 satoshis.   The world is an ignorant place based on ignorance hate and speculation.

You are very optimistic with 2000.  Roll Eyes 100 sat weee.

yayaya Smiley at 5k Weeeee is buying all emc2 on the erath and 50% left on mars

Liar.  Roll Eyes Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26775667
Activity: 298
10 satoshi weee. Roll Eyes

better sell now.  it's going to hit 2000 satoshis.   The world is an ignorant place based on ignorance hate and speculation.

You are very optimistic with 2000.  Roll Eyes 100 sat weee.

yayaya Smiley at 5k Weeeee is buying all emc2 on the erath and 50% left on mars

Liar.  Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Apparently, I stayed in this coin for a long time, the hope for growth with every week disappears, I think in -80% there is no reason to sell

What you are telling us is good news. Usually bear markets revert after a "capitulation", which happens exactly when people's hope for growth has disappeared. So when people have finally lost all their hopes, then up we will probably go again Smiley
Activity: 378
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Apparently, I stayed in this coin for a long time, the hope for growth with every week disappears, I think in -80% there is no reason to sell
Activity: 152
Merit: 15

Someone has finished with accumulation Cheesy
Activity: 406
EMC2's block chain project is worth investors' expectation and patience. Einsteinium will bring about some revolutionary changes in this industry

Activity: 1526
Merit: 597

The new currency will continue with master nodes implemented, and the team already has an idea of how many coins each node will need?

We are thinking 25k

25K-50K satoshis before the swap Wink weeee

no way ~ there is a switch to upgrade ethash as well as a splinter group saving the original algo Wink ~over and out.
Pages:
Jump to: