Author

Topic: [ANN][EMC2] Einsteinium | FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY - page 435. (Read 1076366 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Ahh, well maybe I was wrong. I am just worried about multipools and quick-dumpers. Well, I still hope for the best! Smiley

You may want to look at KGW which was implemented from the start. Multipools are avoiding the coin because it is in place. You may want to look into it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ahh, well maybe I was wrong. I am just worried about multipools and quick-dumpers. Well, I still hope for the best! Smiley
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
What yall think...buy more now or try to snag more at around 400 (if it drops to that again)?

I think you know where I stand. Wink
Activity: 536
Merit: 252
It is undervalued, but these rapid increases will only get us multipools and dumps... Or at least I fear so...

Edit: Of course, buy it if you think that it's worth it, but you shouldn't single-handedly artificially increase the price for no reason.

Hey bud,

I don't think anyone is "pumping" the price. Surely not one person single-handedly is doing this. There has been over 29 BTC volume over the last two days on Poloniex and Allcoin. I think people are starting to realize that this coin is going places. They know the voting has opened and a winner will soon be picked. Press is sure to be all over this as well. Its normal that the price is rising. I expect to see it rise for the foreseeable future and settle somewhere between 900-1300 Satoshi.
It is undervalued, but these rapid increases will only get us multipools and dumps... Or at least I fear so...

Edit: Of course, buy it if you think that it's worth it, but you shouldn't single-handedly artificially increase the price for no reason.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Let's get real here. It is not going to hit $100 or $10; even $1 before the year ends is questionable. The pumping that's been going on for the last few days is not good for anyone except small miners. Please, let's think about long term effects...

Yeah I doubt $1 before year ends as well. I don't think this is a pump though, right now it is pretty undervalued. If it gets some good attention after the fund winner is announced it could hit 1 million market cap.
Let's get real here. It is not going to hit $100 or $10; even $1 before the year ends is questionable. The pumping that's been going on for the last few days is not good for anyone except small miners. Please, let's think about long term effects...
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Today was is great day. Emc2 stand at $0.0034 per coin,ready move on to next target!

1750 sato,so 0,01$  Cheesy

Emc2 to 100$ a coin soon? why not

Everybody have seens Aurora coin,so everything are possible on cryptoworld

But I have a resonable mind, I hope so they hit 100$ but for now 1-3$ I will be very,very happy !! haha Smiley
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Today was is great day. Emc2 stand at $0.0034 per coin,ready move on to next target!

Because that would be a market cap of +- 30 billion.
Activity: 168

Activity: 207
Spread the hash folks. Hashrapid is getting up there again, P2P is an option, as is the fact there are several other pools.

Some big miners and multi pools are there at hashrapid.. Over 500 Mhz in this pool with the top miner bein 70 MhZ..
EMC sure has got the required attention.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Spread the hash folks. Hashrapid is getting up there again, P2P is an option, as is the fact there are several other pools.
legendary
i remember what all my friends say to me "Emc2 another garbage coin". I tried to persuade them, but in vain

same for me,they're prefer to mine AUR,doge and other dying coin...

Well, I rub my hands hehe
Activity: 294
Okay I left the miner on along with the wallet for an hour or so and it's still claiming I've found blocks constantly, but there's absolutely nothing coming into the wallet, I think I've definitely found a bug because I tried other coins and it works normally, can anyone else who's solo mining confirm it for a bit?

It is hard for solo now. Not only need strong rigs but also quick connection network.

If you found a new block named Block A, you submit to network called confirmation method. But at that time, person X or pool Y also found the block A and submits to network too.
If X-Y submits little earlier than you, your A block will be orphaned and will be cleared automatically from your wallet. That is how quick network mean. Also means bad luck, then keep trying  Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
legendary
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
wallet must be opened if p2pool mining?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
The best earnings im getting are from p2pool...i dont know why people mine at hashrapid at all Smiley
Jump to: